IndiaDivine.org

Free meditation gatherings/vegetarian dinners

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Free meditation gatherings on Sundays, followed by vegetarian dinner (also free), sponsored by Science of Spirituality. Please call David for D.C. area time and location, 202-333-2417. See www.sos.org .

If you are not in the the D.C. area, call the main number in Naperville, Illinois (see website), to find a gathering near you.

All events are free (no donations) and all refreshments and meals are vegetarian.

Helena

, satvic vegan <satvicvegan wrote:

>

> Free meditation gatherings on Sundays, followed by vegetarian dinner

(also free), sponsored by Science of Spirituality.� Please call David

for D.C. area time and location, 202-333-2417.� See www.sos.org .

> �

> If you are not in the�the D.C. area, call the main number in

Naperville, Illinois (see website), to find a gathering near you.

> �

> All events are free (no donations) and all refreshments�and meals

are vegetarian.

> �

> Helena

>

Helena,

Are you able to post the time and date?

Washington, DC every Sunday except the 1st Sunday of the month. Usually 3:00 but sometimes 1:00 so call David at 202-333-2417 to confirm the time.

1st Sunday of the month at Sawan Kirpal Meditation Center, Bowling Green, Virginia, 11:00 meditation, noon meeting, 1:00 lunch. Cal 804-633-9987. You can stay for the entire weekend but call first. Bring you own sheets and towels if possible. No smoking, alcohol, drugs, etc.

All other areas, states, countries, etc. please see the international website www.sos.org .

If interested, please see the articles on the website by clicking on the buttons at the top of the screen.

Helena--- On Thu, 2/5/09, shylapalm <shylacp wrote:

shylapalm <shylacp Re: Free meditation gatherings/vegetarian dinners Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 11:14 AM

@ .com, satvic vegan <satvicvegan@ ...> wrote:>> Free meditation gatherings on Sundays, followed by vegetarian dinner(also free), sponsored by Science of Spirituality.� Please call Davidfor D.C. area time and location, 202-333-2417.� See www.sos.org .> �> If you are not in the�the D.C. area, call the main number inNaperville, Illinois (see website), to find a gathering near you.> �> All events are free (no donations) and all refreshments�and mealsare vegetarian.> �> Helena>Helena,Are you able to post the time and date?

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Are you going to the retreat? I am looking for a ride.

In case you don't remember me, I gave you a ride the first time I went. I had a white suv then.

satvic vegan <satvicvegan Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 3:30:13 PMRe: Re: Free meditation gatherings/vegetarian dinners

Washington, DC every Sunday except the 1st Sunday of the month. Usually 3:00 but sometimes 1:00 so call David at 202-333-2417 to confirm the time.

1st Sunday of the month at Sawan Kirpal Meditation Center, Bowling Green, Virginia, 11:00 meditation, noon meeting, 1:00 lunch. Cal 804-633-9987. You can stay for the entire weekend but call first. Bring you own sheets and towels if possible. No smoking, alcohol, drugs, etc.

All other areas, states, countries, etc. please see the international website www.sos.org .

If interested, please see the articles on the website by clicking on the buttons at the top of the screen.

Helena--- On Thu, 2/5/09, shylapalm <shylacp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

shylapalm <shylacp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Free meditation gatherings/vegetari an dinners@ .comThursday, February 5, 2009, 11:14 AM

@ .com, satvic vegan <satvicvegan@ ...> wrote:>> Free meditation gatherings on Sundays, followed by vegetarian dinner(also free), sponsored by Science of Spirituality.� Please call Davidfor D.C. area time and location, 202-333-2417.� See www.sos.org .> �> If you are not in the�the D.C. area, call the main number inNaperville, Illinois (see website), to find a gathering near you.> �> All events are free (no donations) and all refreshments�and mealsare vegetarian.> �> Helena>Helena,Are you able to post the time and date?

Guest guest

Are you writting regarding the Women of Spirit Conference?I'm also looking for a ride but also looking for alternatives.

From: serqutaDate: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:47:16 -0700Re: Re: Free meditation gatherings/vegetarian dinners

Are you going to the retreat? I am looking for a ride.

In case you don't remember me, I gave you a ride the first time I went. I had a white suv then.

satvic vegan <satvicvegan > Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 3:30:13 PMRe: Re: Free meditation gatherings/vegetarian dinners

Helena--- On Thu, 2/5/09, shylapalm <shylacp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

shylapalm <shylacp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Free meditation gatherings/vegetari an dinners@ .comThursday, February 5, 2009, 11:14 AM

Guest guest

My apologies for replying to all. I was trying to connect with Seltic Vegan.I was speaking of the retreat in Bowling Green, VA this weekend.

Barbara Collier <collierffl Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:43:07 PMRE: Re: Free meditation gatherings/vegetarian dinners

Are you writting regarding the Women of Spirit Conference?I'm also looking for a ride but also looking for alternatives.

Guest guest

Joann,

Hi! I just saw your message! My email address is satvicvegan . Please contact me again.

(I don't check email every day.)

Namaste!

Helena--- On Sat, 3/28/09, Joann Holmes <serquta wrote:

Joann Holmes <serqutaRe: Re: Free meditation gatherings/vegetarian dinners Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 5:59 PM

My apologies for replying to all. I was trying to connect with Seltic Vegan.I was speaking of the retreat in Bowling Green, VA this weekend.

Barbara Collier <collierffl (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>@ .comSaturday, March 28, 2009 12:43:07 PMRE: Re: Free meditation gatherings/vegetari an dinners