IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Sugar vs. Cocaine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Sonia Smith 1863adSent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:12:11 AMSugar vs. Cocaine

Time to Cleanse Your Colon

March, 2009

Dear Members,

You are probably wondering why you can't seem to put the candy down and pass on yet another piece of cake. Well the fact of the matter is that processed sugar is an addictive substance. The only difference between processed sugar and cocaine is the inclusion of Nitrogen in the cocaine--all of the other elements are identical.

According to a research study printed in the Detroit News on November 18, 2007, refined sugar is far more addictive than cocaine -- one of the most addictive and harmful substances currently known. An astonishing 94 percent of rats who were allowed to choose mutually-exclusively between sugar water and cocaine, chose the sugar water--can anybody say "Kool- Aid". Even rats who were addicted to cocaine quickly switched their preference to sugar, once it was offered as a choice. The rats were also more willing to work for sugar than for cocaine.

Death begins in the colon

According to the National Institutes of Health, over $87 billion dollars is spent annually on digestive problems. Yet many people continue to ignore the common warning signs of an unhealthy colon. Even worse, most people don't know the warning signs.

Just think, investing in your health now will pay immeasurable dividends later.

According to Dr. Bernard Jensen, your experiences with low energy levels, aches, pains, memory problems, water retention, lack of concentration, fatigue and even bad breath may be linked to your toxic colon.

Top 6 Warning Signs:

Constipation

Fatigue

Bad Breath

Headaches

Skin Disorders

Bloating

Colon Cleansing Kit with/ Coaching 89.50

ID/SKU: Colon Cleansing kit with Coaching

S & H: 5.50

Buy Now |

Above is an x-ray some poor chap's constipated, poorly shaped colon--don't let it be you! If you are eating everyday, you should be eliminating solid waste out of your body everyday. According to Dr. Robert Charm, M.D., "What that means is that all the Big Macs, Ding Dongs, corn dogs, and Cheez Wiz you've ever eaten have left remnants in your colon that loiter to this day, emitting toxins into your bloodstream that will, eventually, inevitably poison you..."

This season is a great time to clean your temple. Spring is right around the corner, and what better way to greet the new season with a thorough cleansing. If you have recently cleansed with me, share the good news. I'll coach anyone to a cleaner colon in the contiguous United States.

I would like to extend gratitude to Frances Womack for inviting me to speak at the Women's History Event for the FBI on Tuesday, March 10th. We had a great time. Samples of my live collard green salad, flax seed crackers, sundried tomato pesto and lemon coconut macaroons were shared. If I had taken an "after" shot, you would have seen crumbs.

I look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,Sonia D. Smith

email: 1863ad

phone: (202) 714-1863

Forward this email

This email was sent to shortydemp by 1863ad.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Sonia D. Smith | P.O. Box 29028 | Washington | DC | 20017