IndiaDivine.org

Fw: How to Cut an Avocado Pit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Raw Family <victoriaTuesday, April 21, 2009 12:48:13 PMHow to Cut an Avocado Pit

You are receiving this email from The Raw Family because you signed up to receive The Raw Family Newsletter either by email or via www.rawfamily.com. To ensure that you continue to receive emails from Victoria, please add victoria to your address book today. To or change profile: click here

In this issue...How to Cut an Avocado PitDragon FruitJoy for Life in CanadaRaw Family Calendar UpdatePossibility of Natural Recovery for Diabetes

How to Cut an Avocado Pit

Dear Friends,I forgot to explain in my previous newsletter how to cut the avocado seed (pit). Cut it while it is still inside of avocado, together with the whole avocado.

Avocado seed is not as hard as it seems. I think it could be blended only in high-speed blenders. As a precaution, add ½ an avocado seed to your smoothie through the opening in the blender lid, while your blender is already blending Click here to view previous newsletter.

Dragon Fruit

A pitaya is the fruit of several cactus species. These fruit are commonly known as dragon fruit – in Chinese - huo lóng guo "fire dragon fruit." Native to Mexico and Central and South America, this vine-like cacti (Hylocereus) are also cultivated in Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Okinawa, Hawaii, Israel, northern Australia and southern China. The large white fragrant dragon fruit flowers bloom only at night, and are among those called "Moonflower" or "Queen of the Night". Dragon fruit is rich in fiber, Vitamin B-3 (Niacin), Vitamin C, and minerals, especially phosphorus and calcium. The seeds are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids. Dragon fruit contain significant quantities of phytoalbumin antioxidants, which prevent the formation of cancer-causing free radicals. Dragon fruit flesh is easy to digest. It supposedly increases excretion of heavy metal toxins and lowers cholesterol and

blood pressure. Eaten regularly, it is credited with alleviating chronic respiratory tract ailments. Dragon fruit have a creamy pulp and a delicate aroma. To prepare a dragon fruit for consumption, cut the fruit vertically into two halves. From here, either cut the halves into watermelon-like slices, or scoop out the two white fleshy halves with a tablespoon.

Dragon fruit may be found at many supermarkets and at most of Asian stores all over the world. To find ripe dragon fruit, choose the fruit with thinnest and darkest red skin. Enjoy!Source: http://m1e.net/c?59193987-60ly.PRR2w5IE%404176348-yc69fSdqkkzd6

Joy for Life in Canada

Dear Friends, Many of you asked if we are planning any more of our Joy for Life retreats. We have just confirmed a breath-taking venue for the next Joy for Life retreat to take place in Canada, British Columbia, on Vancouver Island at Ocean Resort from August 3 to August 9, 2009. We will start taking reservations on our website shortly. We are also planning Joy for Life retreat at Stewart Mineral Springs tentatively scheduled for October 11 to October 17th, 2009. However, we are still waiting for final confirmation.Due to popular request from the East Coast, we are currently looking for a location in the southern states of the East Coast of the USA for our winter Joy for Life retreat.We will keep you posted!

Raw Family Calendar Update

For more details on Victoria and Valya's lecture in Calgary: please For information on Sergei's lecture in Texas: please

Possibility of Natural Recovery for Diabetes

Dear Friends, My daughter and I are currently touring Canada. We have met several more people who have reversed diabetes naturally. We will share those exciting testimonials with you in our next newsletter. I feel confident now that many cases of diabetes can be significantly improved and even reversed. If any of your loved ones suffer from this illness, I highly recommend an outstanding documentary, called film "Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days." I received an email from the makers of this movie notifying me that this week they offer additional gifts with each purchase. I honestly endorse this movie with or without additional goodiesHere is the link: Click HereWith green love,Victoria

Visit our Newsletter Archives, by clicking here. You will find archived copies of Raw Family Newsletters dating back to 2005.

Feel free to forward this newsletter to your friends and family. You may reprint articles from this newsletter for your websites, blogs and newsletters. We ask that you do credit the source. Images contained in the newsletter may not be used unless the are accompanied by the text from article they were with. Please feel free to write Victoria and the Raw Family.

To /change profile: click here

To : click here

Our address: 280 East Hersey StreetUnit 7Ashland , Oregon 97520

To /change profile: click here

To : click here

Our address: 280 East Hersey StreetUnit 7Ashland , Oregon 97520