IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Susan Aman of ARNOLDS WAY needs YOUR HELP!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Arnold Kauffman <arnoldswayshortydempSent: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 7:25:22 PMSusan Aman of ARNOLDS WAY needs YOUR HELP!!!!

SUSAN AMAN NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!

Hi Folks,I'd like to personally thank each of you for attending our first Lansdale Live Food Festival this past weekend and helping to make it a great success!Unfortunately, my email sign-up lists were thrown out by a clean up crew by mistake!Would anyone who would like to know about or register for my upcoming living/raw food classes, my wellness classes, my speaking engagements, my upcoming upcoming fitness DVD, etc., please send me your name and email address asap. Even if you think I have your email address, please resend it to susanaman

Thank you so very much. (Of course, your name will not be forwarded to anyone or used for any other purposes other than to announce upcoming events.)My apologies for any inconvenience.My current upcoming community events are:

Tuesday, May 12 - "Make This Your Healthiest Summer Ever!" course begins. Meets from 7 to 9pm for 6 Tuesday in a row. $175 per person or $300 for two. Register by calling me at 215-822-2626. Location: Chalfont - call for details.Wednesday, May 13, 7pm - Guest Speaker at Abington Hospital Friday, May 15, 7:30pm - Good Eatz Green Restaurant in Reading - speaking engagement about the living/raw foods lifestyle and an introduction to my 6-week course. Saturday, May 30, 6pm - Speaking at Clare Kobierowski's Potluck in Cheltenham, PAMy course will soon be offered in the Lancaster, PA area. Please let me know if you would like to be notified of details.Early July - 1-Day

Extreme-Health Bootcamp in Reading, PAComing in July or September 2009 - Woman's Health Forum in Lansdale, PA - wouldn't it be great if we could bring back Matthew Kenny to do a food demo???? :)) Thank you for your help!To Your Good Health,Susan Aman

"Thinking globally, acting locally to create greater health and happiness."Susan Aman, RN, BSN, FTClearview Health & Vitality215-822-2626susanaman

Forward email

Un" src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/safe__logo.gif" border=0> This email was sent to shortydemp by arnoldsway.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Arnold's Way | 319 West Main Street | Lansdale | PA | 19446