IndiaDivine.org

Brewer's Yeast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings Members:

I don't recall us having any discussions on Brewer's Yeast and from what I've read in the past it wasn't a product that Rawfooders used regularly I think, because of a heating process that it goes through. We have however, discussed Nutritional Yeast where there were pros and cons mentioned as well but we're reading "Power Juices Super Drinks" now by Steve Meyerowitz. He speaks on Brewer's Yeast referencing it as one of the top protein foods and the finest source of chromium (combats your sweet tooth), phosphorus, and potassium. It is the food of choice for most of the B-complex vitamins, including the elusive B12. Its a major immune-enhancing food that protects against diseases that shorten life and contains a skin respiratory factor (SRF) that counteracts the aging of skin by bringing more oxygen to the tissues.

I said all of this to ask if anyone incorporates Brewer's Yeast into your RawFood lifestyle and if so, how do you?

Remain Focused and Good Health to You

Elaine

Guest guest

greetings elaine

i do not personally use it anymore, but it can be sprinkled on salads and foods, or used in supplement shakes. it has a nutty flavor.

in peace...

belit

E. Rice-Fells <shortydemp Group Monday, June 15, 2009 10:26:51 PM Brewer's Yeast

Greetings Members:

I don't recall us having any discussions on Brewer's Yeast and from what I've read in the past it wasn't a product that Rawfooders used regularly I think, because of a heating process that it goes through. We have however, discussed Nutritional Yeast where there were pros and cons mentioned as well but we're reading "Power Juices Super Drinks" now by Steve Meyerowitz. He speaks on Brewer's Yeast referencing it as one of the top protein foods and the finest source of chromium (combats your sweet tooth), phosphorus, and potassium. It is the food of choice for most of the B-complex vitamins, including the elusive B12. Its a major immune-enhancing food that protects against diseases that shorten life and contains a skin respiratory factor (SRF) that counteracts the aging of skin by bringing more oxygen to the tissues.

I said all of this to ask if anyone incorporates Brewer's Yeast into your RawFood lifestyle and if so, how do you?

Elaine

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Thanks Belit. It seems there arn't many users of Brewer's Yeast here.

Elaine

belit yisrael <belityisrael Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 4:42:53 PMRe: Brewer's Yeast

greetings elaine

i do not personally use it anymore, but it can be sprinkled on salads and foods, or used in supplement shakes. it has a nutty flavor.

in peace...

belit

E. Rice-Fells <shortydemp Group Monday, June 15, 2009 10:26:51 PM Brewer's Yeast

Greetings Members:

Elaine

Guest guest

I sprinkle it on chopped cauliflower with sea salt just like popcorn-- Sent from my Palm PreE. Rice-Fells wrote:

Thanks Belit.  It seems there arn't many users of Brewer's Yeast here. 

Elaine

belit yisrael <belityisrael > Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 4:42:53 PMRe: Brewer's Yeast

greetings elaine

i do not personally use it anymore, but it can be sprinkled on salads and foods, or used in supplement shakes.  it has a nutty flavor.

in peace...

belit

E. Rice-Fells <shortydemp > Group Monday, June 15, 2009 10:26:51 PM Brewer's Yeast

Greetings Members:

I don't recall us having any discussions on Brewer's Yeast and from what I've read in the past it wasn't a product that Rawfooders used regularly I think, because of a heating process that it goes through.  We have however, discussed Nutritional Yeast where there were pros and cons mentioned as well but we're reading "Power Juices Super Drinks" now by Steve Meyerowitz.  He speaks on Brewer's Yeast referencing it as one of the top protein foods and the finest source of chromium (combats your sweet tooth), phosphorus, and potassium.  It is the food of choice for most of the B-complex vitamins, including the elusive B12.  Its a major immune-enhancing food that protects against diseases that shorten life and contains a skin respiratory factor (SRF) that counteracts the aging of skin by bringing more oxygen to the tissues.

I said all of this to ask if anyone incorporates Brewer's Yeast into your RawFood lifestyle and if so, how do you? 

Elaine

Guest guest

I like it in raw soupsSent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry"darcia.dillard" Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:54:55 -0500 < >Re: Brewer's Yeast I sprinkle it on chopped cauliflower with sea salt just like popcorn-- Sent from my Palm PreE. Rice-Fells wrote:  Thanks Belit.  It seems there arn't many users of Brewer's Yeast here. Remain Focused and Good Health to You Elainebelit yisrael <belityisrael > Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 4:42:53 PMRe: Brewer's Yeast greetings elaine i do not personally use it anymore, but it can be sprinkled on salads and foods, or used in supplement shakes.  it has a nutty flavor. in peace...belit