IndiaDivine.org

MOVIE recommend: food inc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have never written an email like this. Normally when I see a movie, it's an " in the moment " experience. But last night I saw a new movie -- at Bethesda Row, somewhat of an " art house " theater. It's called Food, Inc. If you are not truly familiar with the monopoly of where our food comes from, this will be an eye opener.

A stunning fact they mentioned at one point: of all people born after 2000, one in three will develop diabetes. For minorities, this statistic is one out of two. That's every other person.How many ways can you say " SUGAR " ?

http://www.foodincmovie.com/I encourage you to check it out.stepping off my soapbox now.....drinking a green smoothie...~~Sharon Greenspan

Board Certified Holistic Health PractitionerNutritional Consultant  *  Energy Medicine Practitioner301-816-0752www.wildsuccess.us --for a healthy lifestylewww.wildsuccess.us/naturalzing  --for healthy snacks

Guest guest

Hello Sharon,

I would love to see this. Are they still playing it in bethesda or anywhere else in the area?

sharonDate: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 09:32:05 -0400 MOVIE recommend: food inc

I have never written an email like this. Normally when I see a movie, it's an "in the moment" experience. But last night I saw a new movie -- at Bethesda Row, somewhat of an "art house" theater. It's called Food, Inc. If you are not truly familiar with the monopoly of where our food comes from, this will be an eye opener.A stunning fact they mentioned at one point: of all people born after 2000, one in three will develop diabetes. For minorities, this statistic is one out of two. That's every other person.How many ways can you say "SUGAR"?http://www.foodincmovie.com/I encourage you to check it out.stepping off my soapbox now.....drinking a green smoothie...~~Sharon GreenspanBoard Certified Holistic Health PractitionerNutritional Consultant * Energy Medicine Practitioner301-816-0752www.wildsuccess.us --for a healthy lifestylewww.wildsuccess.us/naturalzing --for healthy snacks

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.

Guest guest

Thanks....this is a great trailer....im gonna find where I can see it ASAP!!

Sharon Greenspan

Jun 27, 2009 9:32 AM

MOVIE recommend: food inc

I have never written an email like this. Normally when I see a movie, it's an "in the moment" experience. But last night I saw a new movie -- at Bethesda Row, somewhat of an "art house" theater. It's called Food, Inc. If you are not truly familiar with the monopoly of where our food comes from, this will be an eye opener.

A stunning fact they mentioned at one point: of all people born after 2000, one in three will develop diabetes. For minorities, this statistic is one out of two. That's every other person.How many ways can you say "SUGAR"?

http://www.foodincmovie.com/I encourage you to check it out.stepping off my soapbox now.....drinking a green smoothie...~~Sharon Greenspan

Board Certified Holistic Health PractitionerNutritional Consultant * Energy Medicine Practitioner301-816-0752www.wildsuccess.us --for a healthy lifestylewww.wildsuccess.us/naturalzing --for healthy snacks