IndiaDivine.org

Co-op this weekend & Need to Know Info!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greeting all,

I'm letting you know the site is open for orders.

Orders can be placed from now until Thursday at 7pm @ www.producecoop.com

Also a few additions this week:

We are running co-op at 3 locations this week. The locations are all on the home page and I am listing them at the bottom of this email.

This week we are working with Erika @ Its My Own Health Food Store. We will be having co-op pick ups (for pre-orders), a co-op market day ( where you can just purchase on the spot) , we will be accepting EBT at ItsMyOwn AND Erika has agreed to give all co-op members 10% all purchases ( which doesn't include produce) in her store. Co-op produce will be there for the same low co-op prices. TO GET THE DISCOUNT- you have to email me at tanikka or call in by Friday morning at 9 am to obtain a card that I will email, fax, or put on hold at her store so you can present it to her to obtain the discount. If someone does not have access to internet- they can fill out co-op membership applications while

they are at the store to obtain the discount.

Also if you live near Benning Terrace you can go to 4450 G Street and we will be offering Free Rides to Market to the community members to ItsMyOwn Health Food to shop. I will also attach our flyer in case you all know folks who may be interested in getting a free ride. A van will pick up @ the Community Center at 4450 G Street Every Hour on the Hour from 12 noon - 2pm, and return you back to the same location. If there are any questions let me know.

We will need Volunteers at all of our drop off this week. So if you are interested please email us volunteer if you have the time and let us know which location you would be willing to help at.

Also we are holding co-op later this week because we are told since it is a holiday weekend trucks will probably be running later. If these time better fit folks we may be able to keep co-op pick ups around these times. We are working on a time for Ft. Dupont Ice Rink, we hope to have a time posted on the site by tommorrow.

Any questions feel free to email me or call me

I better to reach via email!

Tanikka

888-415-2667 x 702

Pick Up Location:

Please indicate your pick up location in the comments section at check out.

Valley Avenue

447 Valley Avenue SE Washington DC 20032

Co-op pick up

1:15- 2:15pm

Its My Own Health Food Store

Rosecroft Shopping Center

3227 Brinkley Road Temple Hills, MD. 20748

Co-op pick up / Market Day / EBT & Discount on Groceries for Co-op Members*

12 noon - 3pm

*Please email tanikka for Discount Card for shopping

Fort Dupont Ice Arena

3779 Ely Place, SE Washington, DC 20019

Co-op Pick up

Time: TBD

Directions: http://fdia.org/DirectionstotheRink.asp

The DCPC welcomes co-op members in the area DC metro area. DC Produce Co-operative is a project under Healthy Solutions.

Healthy Solutions, a non-profit 501©(3) organization working to enhance the lives of the underserved, underprivileged, and/or marginalized and to help them make informed decisions.

1 of 1 File(s)

Free