IndiaDivine.org

best juicers available now [please READ in entirety]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

greetings family,the best all-around consideration of juicers we can bliss up juices with now are the following suggestions:Ra Chand solid citrus hand-pressNorwalk hydraulic pressSuper Angel Living Juice ExtractorOranfresh volume citrusVita-Prep Vitamix variable speed whole-food juicerBlentec (formerly K-Tec Champ HP3) whole food juicerthis quote speaks for itself: "I have a juiceman juicer in great condition that I would like to get rid of, i just dont use it once I got my vitamix." why does this person want to get rid of something in great condition? for an appliance that is of better overall quality... is why! it will consistently come to the best equipment available! why do so many of us justify, rationalize and outright defend these cheap obsolete wannabe juicers as so?also, be very aware of the "law of attraction" peddlers moving against the gullibility of many of us now! this is nothing new...whom was speaking of this twenty

years ago or more? straight plagerizing the emerald tablet/tehuti stone of kemet(Egypt), go watch the start of the film "the secret" and it's right there in the opening sequence... with the guy copying the inscriptions from the emerald tablet with a writing utensil and thereafter going and trying to literally bury the knowledge!! are we blinded by our perception or what this much?please awaken and rise is greatness & gratitude family? look at the "mind movies" web site that is being proseltyzed in this forum such as lately... anytime there is a "risk free 100%" red marker on the top of the page, this is a flag to the wiser of us that have surely been there and gone down that road of inducement/inticement before(analogy speaking)! any one/organization that is not speaking of being on equitable footing with reciprocity, is inevitably seeking to exploit the lack of

awareness on the part of yourself, invariably! wake up!!speaking for being & keeping it real ALWAYS!,~Rezz Yisraelp.s. no disrespect to dr. natural, expose the PUPPETEERS and bless the puppets in their redirections & evolutionary struggles in grace!

Guest guest

The best juicer is the one that is used.  Maybe I read the original post incorrectly.  I thought it was a gift to someone who would really use it.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Rezz Yisrael <zirlah wrote:

greetings family,

the best all-around consideration of juicers we can bliss up juices with now are the following suggestions:Ra Chand solid citrus hand-pressNorwalk hydraulic pressSuper Angel Living Juice Extractor

Oranfresh volume citrusVita-Prep Vitamix variable speed whole-food juicerBlentec (formerly K-Tec Champ HP3) whole food juicerthis quote speaks for itself: " I have a juiceman juicer in great condition that I would like to get rid of, i just dont use it once I got my vitamix. " why does this person want to get rid of something in great condition?  for an appliance that is of better overall quality... is why!  it will consistently come to the best equipment available!  why do so many of us justify, rationalize and outright defend these cheap obsolete wannabe juicers as so?

also, be very aware of the " law of attraction " peddlers moving against the gullibility of many of us now!  this is nothing new...whom was speaking of this twenty years ago or more?  straight plagerizing the emerald tablet/tehuti stone of kemet(Egypt), go watch the start of the film " the secret " and it's right there in the opening sequence... with the guy copying the inscriptions from the emerald tablet with a writing utensil and thereafter going and trying to literally bury the knowledge!!  are we blinded by our perception or what this much?

please awaken and rise is greatness & gratitude family?  look at the " mind movies " web site that is being proseltyzed in this forum such as lately... anytime there is a " risk free 100% " red marker on the top of the page, this is a flag to the wiser of us that have surely been there and gone down that road of inducement/inticement before(analogy speaking)!  any one/organization that is not speaking of being on equitable footing with reciprocity, is inevitably seeking to exploit the lack of awareness on the part of yourself, invariably!  wake up!!

speaking for being & keeping it real ALWAYS!,~Rezz Yisraelp.s. no disrespect to dr. natural, expose the PUPPETEERS and bless the puppets in their redirections & evolutionary struggles in grace!

-- Dr. Darcia DillardHolistic Practitioner:  Certified Wellness Coach and Health Educator3 John 2:  “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper.’

Guest guest

I agree. I actually thought it was a nice gesture to give away what you no longer use. One man's trash is another mans treasure.

From: darcia.dillardDate: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:11:43 -0500Re: best juicers available now [please READ in entirety]

The best juicer is the one that is used. Maybe I read the original post incorrectly. I thought it was a gift to someone who would really use it.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Rezz Yisrael <zirlah > wrote:

greetings family,the best all-around consideration of juicers we can bliss up juices with now are the following suggestions:Ra Chand solid citrus hand-pressNorwalk hydraulic pressSuper Angel Living Juice ExtractorOranfresh volume citrusVita-Prep Vitamix variable speed whole-food juicerBlentec (formerly K-Tec Champ HP3) whole food juicerthis quote speaks for itself: "I have a juiceman juicer in great condition that I would like to get rid of, i just dont use it once I got my vitamix." why does this person want to get rid of something in great condition? for an appliance that is of better overall quality... is why! it will consistently come to the best equipment available! why do so many of us justify, rationalize and outright defend these cheap obsolete wannabe juicers as so?also, be very aware of the "law of attraction" peddlers moving against the gullibility of many of us now! this is nothing new...whom was speaking of this twenty years ago or more? straight plagerizing the emerald tablet/tehuti stone of kemet(Egypt), go watch the start of the film "the secret" and it's right there in the opening sequence... with the guy copying the inscriptions from the emerald tablet with a writing utensil and thereafter going and trying to literally bury the knowledge!! are we blinded by our perception or what this much?please awaken and rise is greatness & gratitude family? look at the "mind movies" web site that is being proseltyzed in this forum such as lately... anytime there is a "risk free 100%" red marker on the top of the page, this is a flag to the wiser of us that have surely been there and gone down that road of inducement/inticement before(analogy speaking)! any one/organization that is not speaking of being on equitable footing with reciprocity, is inevitably seeking to exploit the lack of awareness on the part of yourself, invariably! wake up!!speaking for being & keeping it real ALWAYS!,~Rezz Yisraelp.s. no disrespect to dr. natural, expose the PUPPETEERS and bless the puppets in their redirections & evolutionary struggles in grace!

-- Dr. Darcia DillardHolistic Practitioner: Certified Wellness Coach and Health Educator3 John 2: “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper.’

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

Guest guest

I think I must second that. Gestures like this is also a reason why so many of us find ourselves in thrift stores these days. Most times the items that we give away are uncommon to mainstream shoppers in thrift stores and that renders certain things a treasure to us.

Remain Focused and Good Health to You

Elaine

RAMATU KUYATEH <Ramatulai77 Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 6:39:18 PMRE: best juicers available now [please READ in entirety]

I agree. I actually thought it was a nice gesture to give away what you no longer use. One man's trash is another mans treasure.

From: darcia.dillardDate: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:11:43 -0500Re: best juicers available now [please READ in entirety]

The best juicer is the one that is used. Maybe I read the original post incorrectly. I thought it was a gift to someone who would really use it.

greetings family,the best all-around consideration of juicers we can bliss up juices with now are the following suggestions:Ra Chand solid citrus hand-pressNorwalk hydraulic pressSuper Angel Living Juice ExtractorOranfresh volume citrusVita-Prep Vitamix variable speed whole-food juicerBlentec (formerly K-Tec Champ HP3) whole food juicerthis quote speaks for itself: "I have a juiceman juicer in great condition that I would like to get rid of, i just dont use it once I got my vitamix." why does this person want to get rid of something in great condition? for an appliance that is of better overall quality... is why! it will consistently come to the best equipment available! why do so many of us justify, rationalize and outright defend these cheap obsolete wannabe juicers as so?also, be very aware of the "law of attraction" peddlers moving against the gullibility of many of us now! this is nothing new...whom was speaking of this twenty years ago or more? straight plagerizing the emerald tablet/tehuti stone of kemet(Egypt) , go watch the start of the film "the secret" and it's right there in the opening sequence... with the guy copying the inscriptions from the emerald tablet with a writing utensil and thereafter going and trying to literally bury the knowledge!! are we blinded by our perception or what this much?please awaken and rise is greatness & gratitude family? look at the "mind movies" web site that is being proseltyzed in this forum such as lately... anytime there is a "risk free 100%" red marker on the top of the page, this is a flag to the wiser of us that have surely been there and gone down that road of inducement/inticeme nt before(analogy speaking)! any one/organization that is not speaking of being on equitable footing with reciprocity, is inevitably seeking to exploit the lack of awareness on the part of yourself, invariably! wake up!!speaking for being & keeping it real ALWAYS!,~Rezz Yisraelp.s. no disrespect to dr. natural, expose the PUPPETEERS and bless the puppets in their redirections & evolutionary struggles in grace!

-- Dr. Darcia DillardHolistic Practitioner: Certified Wellness Coach and Health Educator3 John 2: “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper.’

Windows Liveâ„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

Guest guest

I agree also because shopping in thrift stores these days for items to accessorize a raw kitchen is the best, just like treasure hunts.

Ronald A. Fells

N3VPU

Amateur Radio Operator

E. Rice-Fells <shortydemp Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 7:28:33 PMRe: best juicers available now [please READ in entirety]

I think I must second that. Gestures like this is also a reason why so many of us find ourselves in thrift stores these days. Most times the items that we give away are uncommon to mainstream shoppers in thrift stores and that renders certain things a treasure to us.

Elaine

RAMATU KUYATEH <Ramatulai77 Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 6:39:18 PMRE: best juicers available now [please READ in entirety]

greetings family,the best all-around consideration of juicers we can bliss up juices with now are the following suggestions:Ra Chand solid citrus hand-pressNorwalk hydraulic pressSuper Angel Living Juice ExtractorOranfresh volume citrusVita-Prep Vitamix variable speed whole-food juicerBlentec (formerly K-Tec Champ HP3) whole food juicerthis quote speaks for itself: "I have a juiceman juicer in great condition that I would like to get rid of, i just dont use it once I got my vitamix." why does this person want to get rid of something in great condition? for an appliance that is of better overall quality... is why! it will consistently come to the best equipment available! why do so many of us justify, rationalize and outright defend these cheap obsolete wannabe juicers as so?also, be very aware of the "law of attraction" peddlers moving against the gullibility of many of us now! this is nothing new...whom was speaking of this twenty years ago or more? straight plagerizing the emerald tablet/tehuti stone of kemet(Egypt) , go watch the start of the film "the secret" and it's right there in the opening sequence... with the guy copying the inscriptions from the emerald tablet with a writing utensil and thereafter going and trying to literally bury the knowledge!! are we blinded by our perception or what this much?please awaken and rise is greatness & gratitude family? look at the "mind movies" web site that is being proseltyzed in this forum such as lately... anytime there is a "risk free 100%" red marker on the top of the page, this is a flag to the wiser of us that have surely been there and gone down that road of inducement/inticeme nt before(analogy speaking)! any one/organization that is not speaking of being on equitable footing with reciprocity, is inevitably seeking to exploit the lack of awareness on the part of yourself, invariably! wake up!!speaking for being & keeping it real ALWAYS!,~Rezz Yisraelp.s. no disrespect to dr. natural, expose the PUPPETEERS and bless the puppets in their redirections & evolutionary struggles in grace!

I am really offended someone took my post and made a solicitation out of it. I suggest we ignore posts like that in the future. Another mans trash is definately another mans treasure, but I have to say, this juicer is no trash and is a treasure in my home.

but i live by the policy that if i dont use something in 6 months its out the door to a good home (its how i got rid of my ex husband too, haha) I am happy to say the juicer has found a new home and will be very appreciated.

go raw!

tara--- On Thu, 8/6/09, E. Rice-Fells <shortydemp wrote:

E. Rice-Fells <shortydempRe: best juicers available now [please READ in entirety] Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 7:28 PM

Elaine