IndiaDivine.org

[RawNOVA] Fwd: Free subscription to Hippocrates Health Magazine & Alan Pratt article

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Tina <tinainthepinkrawnova-announceSent: Saturday, October 3, 2009 6:56:37 PM[RawNOVA] Fwd: Free subscription to Hippocrates Health Magazine & Alan Pratt article

Dear Conscious Community,

I am forwarding an email along that has some great information for you to enjoy (shared by Arianna of the Rockaway Raw Food Meetup Group)....

Be well, Tina

Dear Friends,

I wrote an article, The Game of Life, for the September '09 issue of Hippocrates Magazine. The theme of this issue is "Healing Our World".

I've attached the article here as a word doc.

The first article I wrote for Hippocrates, The Green Juice Revolution, appeared in the January '08 issue, and is on my site --

http://www.alanpratt.net/writing/green_juice_revolution.htm

You can to the FREE Hippocrates Magazine here --

http://www.hippocratesinst.org/Magazine.aspx

Here's to your health!

Love,

AlanAlan Prattwww.AlanPratt.netalanpratt561.735.8780--Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list (RawNOVA-list)This message was sent by Tina (tinainthepink) from The Northern Virginia Raw Food Meetup Group.To learn more about Tina, visit his/her member profileTo or to

update your mailing list settings, click hereMeetup Support: support632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

1 of 1 File(s)

Hippo