IndiaDivine.org

ICE Supreme: Ca$h for eating healthy!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear BVSGA Member:

HIS Day! (Happy ICE Supreme Day)

My name is Ashiki Taylor; I’m a fellow BVSGA Member and the inventor of a revolutionary and unique nut-based frozen treat, Almond-licious ICE Supreme.

Most people say that it taste like homemade ‘ice cream’. Children especially love it!

ICE Supreme is Dairy-free and Soy-free; it's made primarily from raw almonds. It's the 'World's Healthiest Frozen Treat'.

ICE Supreme is great for everyone interested in eating healthier, especially people who are lactose intolerant, celiacs and diabetics! Our primary ingredients, almonds and agave nectar are heart healthy and help lower your blood sugar, respectively.

ICE Supreme is currently available at Whole Foods Markets and several independent health food outlets primarily in the SE region; GA, AL, NC, SC, TN, FL.

Now, during the Holidays is an ideal time for consumers to experience ICE Supreme.

Please review the attached sell sheet flyer.

I encourage you to become a Direct Store Affiliate (DSA). It’s our free Membership Sales Program. Our DSA opportunity bypasses the retail store or middleman and let’s you become a ‘store’ and make the money that a retail store makes off our product.

Get registered today! http://icesupreme.com/modules/content/index.php?id=11

The wholesale price is $60/case (12 pints), plus S/H. The suggested retail price is $10/pint…you’ll earn up to $45, plus residuals! Imagine, Cash for eating healthy.

Start today…have a ‘Supreme Tasting Party’ at your home or office. This can be done similar to a wine tasting (i.e., Tupperware, Mary Kay) party.

We must educate everyone to ‘put your money where your mouth is’.

The Revolution is ICE Supreme!

Ashiki TaylorAshiki's All Natural, Inc. 404-215-0230 404-215-0230 (orders) 404-808-7121 404-808-7121 (voice/text)ashikiwww.iceSupreme.comFollow me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/icesupremeAlmond-licious ICE SupremeWorld's Healthiest Frozen Treat!Taste like ice cream...Grab a spoon!