IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Interrupting your work day for a little fun

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi!It's Nomi here to say Let yourself stop your crazy day for a few minutes to enjoy this adorable music video about raw food and diabetes created by Sergie Boutenko..maybe this clever 'rap'song can go viral if enough of us watch it and send it around!But before I give you the link for that I just want to remind you about what's going on this week.I emailed out about this on Saturday but I know that if you're like me you probably try to getaway from email on the weekends! :)But I wanted to send it on Saturday because thatwas World Diabetes Day~ and in honor ofthat day~ for 6 days only (until this Friday at midnight) the Raw For 30 Days creators are offering both their documentary film "Simply Raw" and the companion 2 disc DVD set "Raw for Life" at half off. They made this half off sale once before a few months back and people really appreciated it so

they thought they'd bring it back one last time. You can pickup a copy and get the $188 in FR@E bonuses by going here:==> http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=HbKkW & m=LA6zfgSkJEk & b=aIA4BDUoQcTfUn5FAVPgYQSo let me get to the raw food music video now.This video was done by Sergie Buotenko, who reversed his diabetes by going on a raw food diet. He's a part of the "Raw Family" that includes his wonderful mother Victoria Boutenko and very talented sister Valya Boutenko (who helped Sergie produce and edit this video.) The song is called "The Raw Food Kids" and you can check it out here (the music starts about 30 seconds in):http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=HbKkW & m=LA6zfgSkJEk & b=Qdm0M2BT052F9.H266pmwgMake sure to leave your comments on the blogand let him know what you think of his video! :)Sergie is an amazing example of how a raw fooddiet can reverse diabetes and bring your bodyback to health. Remember, if you haven't yet picked up a copyof Simply Raw or Raw for Life~ if you order this week you'll also get ALL of the bonuses listed below.We've even added on two really amazing bonusessince Saturday!Don't miss out on getting all of these bonuses...* Bonus 1: "Kitchen Gadgets" 40 Minute InstructionalVideo by Raw Food Chef Cherie Soria of The Living Light Institute($14.99 Value)* Bonus 2: Jennifer Cornbleet's Favorite 5 Recipes from her Book "Raw Food Made Easy"($4.99

Value)* Bonus 3: A One Month Raw Menu Planner by Tera Warner of "The Raw Divas" ($14.99 Value)* Bonus 4: Audio Interview with Ani Phyo on How to Stay Raw While Traveling ($4.99 Value)* Bonus 5: The entire "The Raw Life: Becoming Natural in an Unnatural World" E-Book by Paul Nison ($14.99 Value)* Bonus 6: The entire "Revealing the Physical Changes" E-Book by Angela Stokes - 63 Pages! ($19.95 Value)* Bonus 7: The entire "Revvellutionize Your Life In 30 Days" E-Book by Revvell Revati of Rawkin Radio ($19.95 Value)* Bonus 8: The entire "Raw Success " book, written by Matt Monarch - ($15.95 Value) plus a 12% Discount Coupon for his Raw Food World Online Store* Bonus 9: Chapter 1 of Susan Schenk's book "The Live Food Factor" ($4.95 Value)* Bonus 10: CD #1 and #5 of Nomi Shannon's 5 CD "21 Days to Better Health" Program ($37.49 Value)* Bonus

11: Green Smoothie Audio interview with Victoria Boutenko ($4.95 Value)* Bonus 12: "How to Get Started with Raw Foods" 161 Page E-Book by Karen KnowlerGo here right now to see all the details and get your copies:==> http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=HbKkW & m=LA6zfgSkJEk & b=aIA4BDUoQcTfUn5FAVPgYQHugsNomi Shannon AKA The Raw Gourmetrawgourmet.comnomi888-316-4611All your Raw Food Kitchen NeedsP.S. - This special half off World Diabetes Day Sale ends at midnight on Friday, November 20thhttp://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=HbKkW & m=LA6zfgSkJEk & b=aIA4BDUoQcTfUn5FAVPgYQYours in Good HealthNomi ShannonThe Raw GourmetThe Raw GourmetPO Box 160Bonsall CA 92003