IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Juice Fasting vs. Water Fasting, Controversy is On!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Rawsoul member (Ron)Should you juice fast or water fast? Check out this video:http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=318I just posted a new ezine and video interview with Loren Lockman, director of the only 100% raw food fasting center in the world, the Tanglewood Wellness Center in Panama. There's a lot of great insights Loren shared with me when I visited him last month, and I'm looking forward to hearing your comments on this! If you're not ready to water fast, you should consider a raw food cleanse. We're about to lead another "Green Cleanse", so stay tuned for more information. Again, the link for the new video is:http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=318Yours for health and

success,FredericPS: Due to increased traffic and demand on our websites, we moved to a new server. In the process we encountered unexpected problems and have been working hard to fix all of our websites. Thank you for your patience and we hope that you love the new website (it’s currently a work in process — we know a few links don’t work and are working to put everything back in order — thanks). If you need customer support, contact us at www.replytofred.com Frederic Patenaude 8605 Santa Monica Blvd # 6370Los Angeles, California 90069USA-----------Do you want to contact us? Please do not reply to this message. It won't get to us. Instead, go to:http://www.replytofred.com to find out the best way to contact us in your

situation. If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=102269134 & ARID=0 & D=To update your contact information:http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1 & ID=102269134 & D=

It varies depending on what your goals, constitution, physical condition, and other criteria... If your looking to cleanse, and still be active, especially physical jobs, then the water fast is usually not going to work.. The same argument that can be made for the water fast being superior, can be made for the Indian 3 - 7 day air fast being superior... We have to consider the person, not the rightness of our philosophy.. Many have died for the sake of being right, or proving their protocol is right.. As for sick animals, they will also chew the grass and get the chlorophyll and spit out the grass, so juicing is also something done when animals are sick.. I've done both a water fast and juice fast and gained benefits w/ both.. It's like eating all raw or juicing.. they are two different methods and options.. One is not better or worse than the other.. It comes down to what works for the person.. many of our advocates will opt for what they believe is right, instead of what works for the individual person they're in-trusted w/ monitoring

On a side note, what came about w/ the Tanglewood center in Maryland

From: n3vpuDate: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:07:08 -0800 Fw: Juice Fasting vs. Water Fasting, Controversy is On!

Hi Rawsoul member (Ron)Should you juice fast or water fast? Check out this video:http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=318I just posted a new ezine and video interview with Loren Lockman, director of the only 100% raw food fasting center in the world, the Tanglewood Wellness Center in Panama. There's a lot of great insights Loren shared with me when I visited him last month, and I'm looking forward to hearing your comments on this! If you're not ready to water fast, you should consider a raw food cleanse. We're about to lead another "Green Cleanse", so stay tuned for more information. Again, the link for the new video is:http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=318Yours for health and success,FredericPS: Due to increased traffic and demand on our websites, we moved to a new server. In the process we encountered unexpected problems and have been working hard to fix all of our websites. Thank you for your patience and we hope that you love the new website (it’s currently a work in process — we know a few links don’t work and are working to put everything back in order — thanks). If you need customer support, contact us at www.replytofred.com Frederic Patenaude 8605 Santa Monica Blvd # 6370Los Angeles, California 90069USA-----------Do you want to contact us? Please do not reply to this message. It won't get to us. Instead, go to:http://www.replytofred.com to find out the best way to contact us in your situation. If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=102269134 & ARID=0 & D=To update your contact information:http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1 & ID=102269134 & D=

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Mark, you are absolutely right. The old saying "What's good for the Goose may not be good for the Gander," comes to mind. In the eight years that we've been on our journey to health, we've been intrigued by and tried quite a few different kinds of fasts/cleansers/detoxifiers/healers, you name it. They've come in boxes, pre-measured concoctions in containers, bottles, packages, capsules, mixes, etc. Sometimes I wonder how it is we're still standing. The Human Anatomy IS truly amazing.

We have come to learn why some people may require assisted fasting and the differences between, and the significance of the various types. Our list consist of the following:

1. Water Fast, up to 30 days - by far most superior (for us), especially when we've had time away from everything and everybody to be able to rest, completely.

2. Fresh Coconut Water Fast, 2 weeks - Was working at the time and couldn't really focus on the fast thus, began to look more forward to the next container of Coconut Water than the reason for the fast. In the end, I noticed NO benefits rather, a significant increase in weight.

3. Assisted Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juice Fast, for 6 weeks along with supplements, liver cleanse, kidney flush, needleless accupuncture, sauna and twice weekly colonics. This was the most amazing fast ever undertaken because I was able to actually see my live blood cells images on screen from beginning to end and a progression on their clean up from excess fat, calcium deposits and toxins.

4. The Master Cleanse, supposedly for 21 days but had to end it on day 15 due to a VERY accelerated growth of my yeast colony from what I believe was too much Maple Syrup. Plus, keeping organic lemons on hand nearly cost me an arm and half a leg at that time.

5. An Assisted Herbal Cleanse for 14 days. This included, lots of herbal teas, water, vegetarian broth, fresh fruit and veggie juices along with supplements.

6. Watermelon Fast for 7 days. Of course this was in the summertime, genuinely liquifying, tasty, fun and less work. We brought the watermelon, cut it into chunks, packed it for work and just ate all day. There was a lot of water weight lost.

But seriously, my suggestions to anyone interested in fasting these days is to first read, read, read up on the subject as much as possible plus more and journal. I offer lot's of resouces to help a person understand why they've chosen to fast and NOT just to loose weight. There is a process that leads up to a fast that must be followed, at least in my opinion. People need to get in touch spiritually, and mentally with the pioneers of Natural Hygiene i.e., Herbert Shelton, Arnold Ehret, Paul Bragg, Dr. Norman Walker, Dick Gregory, Dr. Paavo Airola, and Isabell Moser to name a few.

Not to take anything away from Dr. Doug Graham or Loren Lockman, they're sort of new kids on the block but delivering great sound advice. In addition to these resources, here are a few websites that will help with understanding fasting:

www.freedomyou.com

www.shirleys-wellness-center.com

www.arnoldehret.com

www.soilandhealth.org - with this site scroll to and click on "Health Library", then click on "take me to the Library," now click on "Alternative Therapies." Here, you can request a free download of books out of print. You'll be prompted if they're not available.

www.healthresearchbooks.com - rare and out of print books can be purchased here.

Mark, I believe the Wellness Center that was in Thurmont, MD was sold a few years ago in order to purchase the new one in Panama.

Remain Focused and Good Health to You

Elaine

Mark Blake <blakensons Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 10:42:52 PMRE: Fw: Juice Fasting vs. Water Fasting, Controversy is On!

It varies depending on what your goals, constitution, physical condition, and other criteria... If your looking to cleanse, and still be active, especially physical jobs, then the water fast is usually not going to work.. The same argument that can be made for the water fast being superior, can be made for the Indian 3 - 7 day air fast being superior... We have to consider the person, not the rightness of our philosophy.. Many have died for the sake of being right, or proving their protocol is right.. As for sick animals, they will also chew the grass and get the chlorophyll and spit out the grass, so juicing is also something done when animals are sick.. I've done both a water fast and juice fast and gained benefits w/ both.. It's like eating all raw or juicing.. they are two different methods and options.. One is not better or worse than the other.. It comes down to what works for the person.. many of our advocates will opt for what

they believe is right, instead of what works for the individual person they're in-trusted w/ monitoringOn a side note, what came about w/ the Tanglewood center in Maryland