IndiaDivine.org

PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERY CHILD YOU KNOW WATCH FOOD REVOLUTION ON ABC 3/26/10 9 PM EASTERN 718-783-3465

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERY CHILD YOU KNOW WATCH THE SHOW CALLED FOOD REVOLUTION BY JAMIE OLIVER ON ABC AT 9 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME AND VIDEOTAPE THIS SHOW AND SHOW TO EVERY CHILD YOU KNOW.DR. NATURAL718-783-3465WWW.TEMPLEOFILLUMINATION.NING.COM

Is that a pear? Jamie Oliver reveals how little school children know about food

Posted: 27 Feb 2010 10:56 AM PST

When I was four I probably didn't know what eggplant was, but tomatoes? Pretty crazy!On a brighter note, how cool is it that this show will be on ABC? I wonder what the commercials will look like and if the advertisers will try to push back. I love it. Series Premier Friday March 26th.Also, did you see that Jamie Oliver won this year's TED Prize? I really support his general education message and respect that Jamie Oliver is doing.Watch his acceptance speech here:Support Jamie Oliver make his Food Revolution vision a reality. Visit his Ted Prize page and offer your support.

You are d to email updates from We Like It Raw To stop receiving these emails, you may now.

Email delivery powered by Google

Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now. Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Greetings,

It looks like I missed the show. Is there a way to view it online? This is a topic of interest for me.

***************************************Monica "NahZia" UtseyPresident, Southern DC Mocha Momswww.mochamoms.org202-484-5680 home

www.ayinde-is-born.blogspot.com"A nation is not defeated until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then it is done; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong its weapons."-Cheyenne Proverb

www.homeschoolingzion.blogspot.com"You are not an African because you are born in Africa. You are an African because Africa is born in you."-Marimba Ani

List OwnerSankofa Homeschool CommunitySankofaHomeschoolCommunity/http://sankofahomeschoolcommunity.blogspot.com/

-

Brother Natural

Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:45 AM

PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERY CHILD YOU KNOW WATCH FOOD REVOLUTION ON ABC 3/26/10 9 PM EASTERN 718-783-3465

PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERY CHILD YOU KNOW WATCH THE SHOW CALLED FOOD REVOLUTION BY JAMIE OLIVER ON ABC AT 9 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME AND VIDEOTAPE THIS SHOW AND SHOW TO EVERY CHILD YOU KNOW.DR. NATURAL718-783-3465WWW.TEMPLEOFILLUMINATION.NING.COM

When I was four I probably didn't know what eggplant was, but tomatoes? Pretty crazy!On a brighter note, how cool is it that this show will be on ABC? I wonder what the commercials will look like and if the advertisers will try to push back. I love it. Series Premier Friday March 26th.Also, did you see that Jamie Oliver won this year's TED Prize? I really support his general education message and respect that Jamie Oliver is doing.Watch his acceptance speech here:Support Jamie Oliver make his Food Revolution vision a reality. Visit his Ted Prize page and offer your support.

You are d to email updates from We Like It Raw To stop receiving these emails, you may now.

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

You didn't miss it Monica, it airs on 3/26/2010.

Remain Focused and Good Health to You

Elaine

Monica Utsey <Nahzia47 Sent: Sun, February 28, 2010 2:09:08 PMRe: PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERY CHILD YOU KNOW WATCH FOOD REVOLUTION ON ABC 3/26/10 9 PM EASTERN 718-783-3465

Greetings,

It looks like I missed the show. Is there a way to view it online? This is a topic of interest for me.

***************************************Monica "NahZia" UtseyPresident, Southern DC Mocha Momswww.mochamoms.org202-484-5680 home

www.ayinde-is-born.blogspot.com"A nation is not defeated until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then it is done; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong its weapons."-Cheyenne Proverb

www.homeschoolingzion.blogspot.com"You are not an African because you are born in Africa. You are an African because Africa is born in you."-Marimba Ani

List OwnerSankofa Homeschool CommunitySankofaHomeschoolCommunity/http://sankofahomeschoolcommunity.blogspot.com/

-

Brother Natural

Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:45 AM

PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERY CHILD YOU KNOW WATCH THE SHOW CALLED FOOD REVOLUTION BY JAMIE OLIVER ON ABC AT 9 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME AND VIDEOTAPE THIS SHOW AND SHOW TO EVERY CHILD YOU KNOW.DR. NATURAL718-783-3465WWW.TEMPLEOFILLUMIN ATION.NING. COM

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.