IndiaDivine.org

SOLUTIONS, RESOLVE, PERSPECTIVE, INSIGHTS LIVING BEYOND THE U.S. (cont.)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

greetings family,please do not dismiss the abilities of mobilities aforementioned below simply because i am considered a single person. "single" evolved to mean various things now, as we know. living abroad, with a raw food awareness, is indeed realizable. currently, on an Belizean island in San Pedro town, seeing for oneself finally... if any among us are considering Belize for a extended visit~living, i suggest going to the southern and western regions that are far less developed nor touristically overrun. the queen of england is still faced on the currency here, a colonial reality is apparant especially in the coastal areas. leaving today and heading back to Tulum, Mexico which is much more tranquil with powder~flour white sand beaches and booming with ripe local black

agua-cates(avocados)! do visit and/or live in belize if you so wish, it is a beautiful country with a barrier reef with all sorts of sea vegetation, coral & salt grasses. the vibe is more of a colony~colonial though honestly. decide for oneself indeed. in keeping with raw/live food awareness, i do still highly suggest puerto rico and Costa Rica! considering all the practicalities and logistics, these two tropical options have the cheapest overall affordability & everyday access to fresh whole ripe sunfoods. i cannot speak for el salvador or guatemala from experience as of yet, as far as central america. give thanks for reading this and there is more details to come as to where to go, stay, connect, etc too

Pura Vida,

~Rezz

Guest guest

Pura Vida! Thank you for sharing Rezz.

Peace,

Shakti http://www.livinglotuswellnesscenter.com

--- On Tue, 4/13/10, Rezz Yisrael <zirlah wrote:

Rezz Yisrael <zirlah SOLUTIONS, RESOLVE, PERSPECTIVE, INSIGHTS LIVING BEYOND THE U.S. (cont.) Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 6:13 PM

greetings family,please do not dismiss the abilities of mobilities aforementioned below simply because i am considered a single person. "single" evolved to mean various things now, as we know. living abroad, with a raw food awareness, is indeed realizable. currently, on an Belizean island in San Pedro town, seeing for oneself finally... if any among us are considering Belize for a extended visit~living, i suggest going to the southern and western regions that are far less developed nor touristically overrun. the queen of england is still faced on the currency here, a colonial reality is apparant especially in the coastal areas. leaving today and heading back to Tulum, Mexico which is much more tranquil with powder~flour white sand beaches and booming with ripe local black

agua-cates(avocados )! do visit and/or live in belize if you so wish, it is a beautiful country with a barrier reef with all sorts of sea vegetation, coral & salt grasses. the vibe is more of a colony~colonial though honestly. decide for oneself indeed. in keeping with raw/live food awareness, i do still highly suggest puerto rico and Costa Rica! considering all the practicalities and logistics, these two tropical options have the cheapest overall affordability & everyday access to fresh whole ripe sunfoods. i cannot speak for el salvador or guatemala from experience as of yet, as far as central america. give thanks for reading this and there is more details to come as to where to go, stay, connect, etc too

Pura Vida,

~Rezz

Guest guest

Thanks for the tips.. I've made several stays in Costa rica, about 15 in all.. The prices are gettimg pretty steep there fro property as well as a great deal of over developement of land for resorts, cattle farming, and logging.. I was initially looking for property there, and after many travels throughout central America abd brazil I finally settle on Nicaragua.. nicaragua is quite similar to costa Rica in terms of terrain, except less expensive, and many large parcels of land available w/ water sources, and options to be off grid w/ a great deal of resources.. Gabriel Cousens has an eco village in the early stages in Southern Nicaragua..I brought a propery in the mountains, about 70 acres, w/ fresh running drinking water, lots of mango and citrus trees, noni, avacodo, and many herbs.. I like the mountain climatethere, about 75 to 85 degrees year round and cool nights.. I found some great deals in Brazil as well.. There is a town in Nicaragua called miraflor, that's completly off grid.. Organic farmers, houses lit by candle or solar powered.. Some of the freshest purest water in the world

From: zirlahDate: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:13:04 -0700 SOLUTIONS, RESOLVE, PERSPECTIVE, INSIGHTS LIVING BEYOND THE U.S. (cont.)

greetings family,please do not dismiss the abilities of mobilities aforementioned below simply because i am considered a single person. "single" evolved to mean various things now, as we know. living abroad, with a raw food awareness, is indeed realizable. currently, on an Belizean island in San Pedro town, seeing for oneself finally... if any among us are considering Belize for a extended visit~living, i suggest going to the southern and western regions that are far less developed nor touristically overrun. the queen of england is still faced on the currency here, a colonial reality is apparant especially in the coastal areas. leaving today and heading back to Tulum, Mexico which is much more tranquil with powder~flour white sand beaches and booming with ripe local black agua-cates(avocados)! do visit and/or live in belize if you so wish, it is a beautiful country with a barrier reef with all sorts of sea vegetation, coral & salt grasses. the vibe is more of a colony~colonial though honestly. decide for oneself indeed. in keeping with raw/live food awareness, i do still highly suggest puerto rico and Costa Rica! considering all the practicalities and logistics, these two tropical options have the cheapest overall affordability & everyday access to fresh whole ripe sunfoods. i cannot speak for el salvador or guatemala from experience as of yet, as far as central america. give thanks for reading this and there is more details to come as to where to go, stay, connect, etc too

Pura Vida,

~Rezz

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

Guest guest

Wow, what useful info! Thanks so much for being willing to share. Mark it sounds like you would recommend Nicaragua as an economically sustainable, practical place to seriously consider buying land? Is Miraflor the town you bought your land in? What are the first steps to take for those considering options abroad as you & Rezz have done (how did you find the land; finding a reputable person to deal with; etc etc).

My mate Hru & I are co founders of a still very new wellness center located in Brooklyn, NY & we are vibing with the idea of creating a retreat outisde of the country. We'd heard great things about Panama but had never considered Nicaragua!

I visited Costa Rica for 3 weeks & my 3rd week there I stayed in a town called Limon. Many non - poc tourists advised against it, claiming it to be unsafe. What I found was a lovely town filled with friendly folks whose Jamaican descent was evident in their patois & delicious food, the best in Costa Rica! I stayed with a friend whose large backyard brimmed with fruit trees: each morning our breakfast consisted of just picked bananas, coconut & oranges. It was my favorite part of Costa Rica. However, Mark I agree with you that CR seems to be over commercialized.

Peace,

--- On Tue, 4/13/10, Mark Blake <blakensons wrote:

Mark Blake <blakensonsRE: SOLUTIONS, RESOLVE, PERSPECTIVE, INSIGHTS LIVING BEYOND THE U.S. (cont.) Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 8:06 PM

Thanks for the tips.. I've made several stays in Costa rica, about 15 in all.. The prices are gettimg pretty steep there fro property as well as a great deal of over developement of land for resorts, cattle farming, and logging.. I was initially looking for property there, and after many travels throughout central America abd brazil I finally settle on Nicaragua.. nicaragua is quite similar to costa Rica in terms of terrain, except less expensive, and many large parcels of land available w/ water sources, and options to be off grid w/ a great deal of resources.. Gabriel Cousens has an eco village in the early stages in Southern Nicaragua..I brought a propery in the mountains, about 70 acres, w/ fresh running drinking water, lots of mango and citrus trees, noni, avacodo, and many herbs.. I like the mountain climatethere, about 75 to 85 degrees year round and cool nights.. I found some great deals in Brazil as well.. There is a

town in Nicaragua called miraflor, that's completly off grid.. Organic farmers, houses lit by candle or solar powered.. Some of the freshest purest water in the world

@ .comzirlah Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:13:04 -0700 SOLUTIONS, RESOLVE, PERSPECTIVE, INSIGHTS LIVING BEYOND THE U.S. (cont.)

agua-cates(avocados )! do visit and/or live in belize if you so wish, it is a beautiful country with a barrier reef with all sorts of sea vegetation, coral & salt grasses. the vibe is more of a colony~colonial though honestly. decide for oneself indeed. in keeping with raw/live food awareness, i do still highly suggest puerto rico and Costa Rica! considering all the practicalities and logistics, these two tropical options have the cheapest overall affordability & everyday access to fresh whole ripe sunfoods. i cannot speak for el salvador or guatemala from experience as of yet, as far as central america. give thanks for reading this and there is more details to come as to where to go, stay, connect, etc too

Pura Vida,

~Rezz

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

Guest guest

The Limon area is one of my favorites.. Just south of Limon, not far from the panama Boarder is a city called manzinillo.. That's a great place.. me and my oldest son styed there for a couple of weeks.. We rented a tree house in the jungles..It's like a mini Jamaica..I had been searching in different countries, maily looking up stuff online, and then booking trips to look in person.. My initial trip to nicaragua was to visit a property, and see the country..The lady who had the property emailed me about a year later to tell me she was doing real estate, and had some other prospects... One my next to last day her, and the realtor she was working w/ showed the property I owned now.. It was a project between the previous owner and the peace corp to create a showplace for sustainable living.. The process in Nicaragua can be long, especially if the titles changed hands during or before the revolution in the late 70's.. It's like a title search here, just much slower.. Miraflor is about 45 minutes from were I'm located.. I'm in a town calles San Nicholas.. Miraflor is Black cloud forest.. Rich in moisture and dark soil.. I wanted a larger parcel so I went w/ the property in San nicholas.. I know someone in Miraflor that has a house for sale on 14 acres for about 99k.. The house is 3-4 bed and baths.. Concrete and steel construction, w/ some of the richest soil in the world.. It is solar powered, and has it's own source of water.... At the time I purchased my land he was asking 50k more so I opted out of it

From: healingoasisDate: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:29:51 -0700RE: SOLUTIONS, RESOLVE, PERSPECTIVE, INSIGHTS LIVING BEYOND THE U.S. (cont.)

Wow, what useful info! Thanks so much for being willing to share. Mark it sounds like you would recommend Nicaragua as an economically sustainable, practical place to seriously consider buying land? Is Miraflor the town you bought your land in? What are the first steps to take for those considering options abroad as you & Rezz have done (how did you find the land; finding a reputable person to deal with; etc etc).

My mate Hru & I are co founders of a still very new wellness center located in Brooklyn, NY & we are vibing with the idea of creating a retreat outisde of the country. We'd heard great things about Panama but had never considered Nicaragua!

I visited Costa Rica for 3 weeks & my 3rd week there I stayed in a town called Limon. Many non - poc tourists advised against it, claiming it to be unsafe. What I found was a lovely town filled with friendly folks whose Jamaican descent was evident in their patois & delicious food, the best in Costa Rica! I stayed with a friend whose large backyard brimmed with fruit trees: each morning our breakfast consisted of just picked bananas, coconut & oranges. It was my favorite part of Costa Rica. However, Mark I agree with you that CR seems to be over commercialized.

Peace,

--- On Tue, 4/13/10, Mark Blake <blakensons (AT) msn (DOT) com> wrote:

Mark Blake <blakensons (AT) msn (DOT) com>RE: SOLUTIONS, RESOLVE, PERSPECTIVE, INSIGHTS LIVING BEYOND THE U.S. (cont.) Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 8:06 PM

Thanks for the tips.. I've made several stays in Costa rica, about 15 in all.. The prices are gettimg pretty steep there fro property as well as a great deal of over developement of land for resorts, cattle farming, and logging.. I was initially looking for property there, and after many travels throughout central America abd brazil I finally settle on Nicaragua.. nicaragua is quite similar to costa Rica in terms of terrain, except less expensive, and many large parcels of land available w/ water sources, and options to be off grid w/ a great deal of resources.. Gabriel Cousens has an eco village in the early stages in Southern Nicaragua..I brought a propery in the mountains, about 70 acres, w/ fresh running drinking water, lots of mango and citrus trees, noni, avacodo, and many herbs.. I like the mountain climatethere, about 75 to 85 degrees year round and cool nights.. I found some great deals in Brazil as well.. There is a town in Nicaragua called miraflor, that's completly off grid.. Organic farmers, houses lit by candle or solar powered.. Some of the freshest purest water in the world

@ .comzirlah Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:13:04 -0700 SOLUTIONS, RESOLVE, PERSPECTIVE, INSIGHTS LIVING BEYOND THE U.S. (cont.)

greetings family,please do not dismiss the abilities of mobilities aforementioned below simply because i am considered a single person. "single" evolved to mean various things now, as we know. living abroad, with a raw food awareness, is indeed realizable. currently, on an Belizean island in San Pedro town, seeing for oneself finally... if any among us are considering Belize for a extended visit~living, i suggest going to the southern and western regions that are far less developed nor touristically overrun. the queen of england is still faced on the currency here, a colonial reality is apparant especially in the coastal areas. leaving today and heading back to Tulum, Mexico which is much more tranquil with powder~flour white sand beaches and booming with ripe local black agua-cates(avocados )! do visit and/or live in belize if you so wish, it is a beautiful country with a barrier reef with all sorts of sea vegetation, coral & salt grasses. the vibe is more of a colony~colonial though honestly. decide for oneself indeed. in keeping with raw/live food awareness, i do still highly suggest puerto rico and Costa Rica! considering all the practicalities and logistics, these two tropical options have the cheapest overall affordability & everyday access to fresh whole ripe sunfoods. i cannot speak for el salvador or guatemala from experience as of yet, as far as central america. give thanks for reading this and there is more details to come as to where to go, stay, connect, etc too

Pura Vida,

~Rezz

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

thanks Pam

From: atzzillDate: Sat, 1 May 2010 15:04:48 -0400RE: SOLUTIONS, RESOLVE, PERSPECTIVE, INSIGHTS LIVING BEYOND THE U.S. (cont.)

Mark,So exciting to hear that you are living the dream!Blessings to you and familyPam

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.