IndiaDivine.org

NATURAL RECIPES FOR JUICES, SMOOTHIES, SOUPS, SALADS, AND KIDS RECIPES -LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK 718-783-3465

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

NATURAL RECIPES FOR JUICES, SMOOTHIES, SOUPS, SALADS, AND KIDS RECIPES -LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK DR. NATURAL 718-783-3465 The Juice Master a selection of books with many amazing recipes of juices, smoothies, soups and salads. We have featured a small selection of those recipes in this section and have added videos of Jason making them. Please feel free to drop us your own recipes and we'll feature them on the site. If you have a video of you, your kids, or anyone making a juice or smoothie and want to show the world, send it in and we'll put it up!Juices

Find out some of Juice Master Jason’s Vale’s tastiest juice recipes. From his Famous Sherbert Lemonade to the powerful Dr Juice, we give you a taster of some of his best known juices.More Information

SmoothiesWe explore some of Jason’s most loved smoothie recipes, from the nutrient packed Turbo Charge Smoothie to our Juice Bar favourite Breakfast on the Go there’s something to excite all taste buds.More Information

SoupsCreate some of the tastiest soups with Jason’s own recipes from his book Juice Yourself Slim. Warm up with some of our favourite hearty and importantly healthy homemade soups.More Information

SaladsWant to know how to make tasty superfood salads? Not just an expert with juices and smoothies, Jason also creates amazing salads, and we’re sharing some of his best with you.More Information

Kids recipesWant to know how to get kids super-healthy and into juicing? Why not try out some of our kids recipes that taste amazing and are sure to get your kids excited about juicing.More Information

Juicy Worldwide

United States of America

Shops

+ 7lbs in 7 days

+ Juicers

+ Blenders

+ Books

+ DVDs

+ Packs & Bargains

Retreats

+ Juice Master Retreats

+ Ultimate Retreat

+ 7lbs in 7 days retreat

+ 3 Day Detox at Champneys

+ Retreat FAQ's

+ Meet the team

Help us juice the world

+ Natural Juice Therapy Course + UK Juice Bar Franchise + UK Juice Van Franchise + International Opportunities + The Juicy Foundation + Become an Affiliate

Juice Therapy

+ Why Juice?

+ Quick Juicing tips

+ Questions & Answers

+ The Wheatgrass Story

+ A-Z of ailments

+ A-Z of fruits and veg

Recipes

+ All recipes

+ Juices

+ Smoothie

+ Soups

+ Salads

+ Kids recipes

BR>DR. NATURAL IS TOO BUSY ENJOYING LIFE AND SAVING LIVES TO CHECK EMAILS.DR. NATURAL IS AVAILABLE FOR HEALTH CONSULTATIONS / LECTURES / WORKSHOPS IN YOUR AREA.EVERY SECOND TUESDAY 6 PM RAW VEGAN POTLUCK MUTUAL SUPPORT GROUP , OPEN MIC, HEALTH SEMINARS, ETC.EVERY THIRD SATURDAY 7 PM RAW VEGAN POTLUCK PARTY WITH OPEN MIC, VIDEOS, MUSIC AND DANCING. THE BEST FREE HEALTH INFORMATION / EVENTS TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATIONDR. NATURAL138 SAINT JAMESBKLYN NY 11238718-783-3465 Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

Guest guest

I am disappointed. I looked at a number of the smoothie recipes....most called for yogurt and advocated soy yogurt if you are vegan. The few that did not have yogurt were fat and fruit combinations. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. Especially if you have been diagnosed as pre-diabetic, which I'm seeing more and more of.

The salad recipes included cheese and cooked vegetables. Let's keep it raw.hugs and greens,Sharon~~Sharon Greenspan

~~ Dissolve Your Sugar Habit ~~ Boost Your Immunity ~~ Have More Energy

Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner301-816-0752www.wildsuccess.us --for a healthy lifestylewww.wildsuccess.us/naturalzing  --for healthy snacks

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Brother Natural <brothernatural wrote:

NATURAL RECIPES FOR JUICES, SMOOTHIES, SOUPS, SALADS, AND KIDS RECIPES -LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK DR. NATURAL 718-783-3465  The Juice Master a selection of books with many amazing recipes of juices, smoothies, soups and salads. We have featured a small selection of those recipes in this section and have added videos of Jason making them. Please feel free to drop us your own recipes and we'll feature them on the site. If you have a video of you, your kids, or anyone making a juice or smoothie and want to show the world, send it in and we'll put it up!

Guest guest

Thanks Brother Natural for thes wonderful juice recipes!

brothernaturalDate: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:05:29 -0400 NATURAL RECIPES FOR JUICES, SMOOTHIES, SOUPS, SALADS, AND KIDS RECIPES -LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK 718-783-3465

NATURAL RECIPES FOR JUICES, SMOOTHIES, SOUPS, SALADS, AND KIDS RECIPES -LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK DR. NATURAL 718-783-3465 The Juice Master a selection of books with many amazing recipes of juices, smoothies, soups and salads. We have featured a small selection of those recipes in this section and have added videos of Jason making them. Please feel free to drop us your own recipes and we'll feature them on the site. If you have a video of you, your kids, or anyone making a juice or smoothie and want to show the world, send it in and we'll put it up!Juices

Find out some of Juice Master Jason’s Vale’s tastiest juice recipes. From his Famous Sherbert Lemonade to the powerful Dr Juice, we give you a taster of some of his best known juices.More Information

SmoothiesWe explore some of Jason’s most loved smoothie recipes, from the nutrient packed Turbo Charge Smoothie to our Juice Bar favourite Breakfast on the Go there’s something to excite all taste buds.More Information

SoupsCreate some of the tastiest soups with Jason’s own recipes from his book Juice Yourself Slim. Warm up with some of our favourite hearty and importantly healthy homemade soups.More Information

SaladsWant to know how to make tasty superfood salads? Not just an expert with juices and smoothies, Jason also creates amazing salads, and we’re sharing some of his best with you.More Information

Kids recipesWant to know how to get kids super-healthy and into juicing? Why not try out some of our kids recipes that taste amazing and are sure to get your kids excited about juicing.More Information

Juicy Worldwide

United States of America

Shops

+ 7lbs in 7 days

+ Juicers

+ Blenders

+ Books

+ DVDs

+ Packs & Bargains

Retreats

+ Juice Master Retreats

+ Ultimate Retreat

+ 7lbs in 7 days retreat

+ 3 Day Detox at Champneys

+ Retreat FAQ's

+ Meet the team

Help us juice the world

+ Natural Juice Therapy Course + UK Juice Bar Franchise + UK Juice Van Franchise + International Opportunities + The Juicy Foundation + Become an Affiliate

Juice Therapy

+ Why Juice?

+ Quick Juicing tips

+ Questions & Answers

+ The Wheatgrass Story

+ A-Z of ailments

+ A-Z of fruits and veg

Recipes

+ All recipes

+ Juices

+ Smoothie

+ Soups

+ Salads

+ Kids recipes

BR>DR. NATURAL IS TOO BUSY ENJOYING LIFE AND SAVING LIVES TO CHECK EMAILS.DR. NATURAL IS AVAILABLE FOR HEALTH CONSULTATIONS / LECTURES / WORKSHOPS IN YOUR AREA.EVERY SECOND TUESDAY 6 PM RAW VEGAN POTLUCK MUTUAL SUPPORT GROUP , OPEN MIC, HEALTH SEMINARS, ETC.EVERY THIRD SATURDAY 7 PM RAW VEGAN POTLUCK PARTY WITH OPEN MIC, VIDEOS, MUSIC AND DANCING. THE BEST FREE HEALTH INFORMATION / EVENTS TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATIONDR. NATURAL138 SAINT JAMESBKLYN NY 11238718-783-3465

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

Guest guest

Just omit the yogurt. I never follow any recipe to the letterSubstitute as needed

From: sharonDate: Thu, 6 May 2010 09:19:01 -0400Re: NATURAL RECIPES FOR JUICES, SMOOTHIES, SOUPS, SALADS, AND KIDS RECIPES -LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK 718-783-3465

I am disappointed. I looked at a number of the smoothie recipes....most called for yogurt and advocated soy yogurt if you are vegan. The few that did not have yogurt were fat and fruit combinations. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. Especially if you have been diagnosed as pre-diabetic, which I'm seeing more and more of.The salad recipes included cheese and cooked vegetables. Let's keep it raw.hugs and greens,Sharon~~Sharon Greenspan

~~ Dissolve Your Sugar Habit ~~ Boost Your Immunity ~~ Have More EnergyBoard Certified Holistic Health Practitioner301-816-0752www.wildsuccess.us --for a healthy lifestylewww.wildsuccess.us/naturalzing --for healthy snacks

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Brother Natural <brothernatural (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

NATURAL RECIPES FOR JUICES, SMOOTHIES, SOUPS, SALADS, AND KIDS RECIPES -LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK DR. NATURAL 718-783-3465 The Juice Master a selection of books with many amazing recipes of juices, smoothies, soups and salads. We have featured a small selection of those recipes in this section and have added videos of Jason making them. Please feel free to drop us your own recipes and we'll feature them on the site. If you have a video of you, your kids, or anyone making a juice or smoothie and want to show the world, send it in and we'll put it up!