IndiaDivine.org

melty/yummy soy cheese

Rate this topic

Guest guest

soymage makes cheddar, mozzeralla in a big chunk form and in slices, and yes, it melts! (tho you have to microwave it or if you are frying something fry the side with the cheese on it, lol).....

it's very good melted, my husband eats cheese and likes soymage when melted (not when its in it's normal state, though).....

be careful if you are trying to avoid dairy, many soycheeses contain casein which is a milk derivative! :)

-cherrie

"I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." Leonardo Da Vinci

www.calypso.com/glittersvegpage

join my veggie icq active list! active list #73313964my icq number: 47113685

Thanks Cherrie and Kerri for your help. I will look out for the cheese. Cherrie, I have saved your website on my favourites - thanks!

Pam

-

Cherrie Jacobsen

Saturday, September 16, 2000 10:50 AM

melty/yummy soy cheese

soymage makes cheddar, mozzeralla in a big chunk form and in slices, and yes, it melts! (tho you have to microwave it or if you are frying something fry the side with the cheese on it, lol).....

it's very good melted, my husband eats cheese and likes soymage when melted (not when its in it's normal state, though).....

be careful if you are trying to avoid dairy, many soycheeses contain casein which is a milk derivative! :)

-cherrie

"I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." Leonardo Da Vinci

www.calypso.com/glittersvegpage

join my veggie icq active list! active list #73313964my icq number: 47113685contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

Thanks Cherrie and Kerri for your help. I will look out for the cheese. Cherrie, I have saved your website on my favourites - thanks!

Pam

thanks that's really sweet!!! :) i still have a ton of work to do on it yet!

-cherrie