IndiaDivine.org

vegan pudding

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here is a recipe from The Compassionate Cook. I have not tried it yet...but I may have to give it a try today myself :o)

1/3 cup sugar

3 tablespoons cornstarch

1/8 teaspoon salt

2 cups soy milk

1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan. Gradually blend in the soy milk, stirring constantly to avoid lumps. Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes, stirring now and then.

Remove pudding from heat and add the vanilla. Let cool for 10 minutes, stirring now and then. Pour into a large serving dish or individual serving dishes and chill until form, about 2 to 3 hours.

Makes 4 servings.

ksanders [ksanders]Thursday, February 01, 2001 7:17 PM Subject: vegan puddingI am looking for a recipe for vegan vanilla pudding. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

Vanilla Pudding

1 10 1/2-oz package silken tofu (firm), crumbled 2 /3 C unbleached cane sugar

2 t vanilla extract pinch of salt

Place all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and process until smooth, creamy, and thick. Chill in the refrigerator until serving time.