IndiaDivine.org

Wal-Mart mountain bikes recalled

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please post recipes related to the lists topic

aergo [aergo]Wednesday, April 25, 2001 8:39 AMaergoSubject: Wal-Mart mountain bikes recalledImportance: Highhttp://www.cnn.com/2001/US/04/24/bike.recall/index.htmlWal-Mart mountain bikes recalled April 24, 2001 Web posted at: 9:11 p.m.EDT (0111 GMT) WASHINGTON (CNN) -- About38,000 boys' mountain bicycles sold atWal-Mart stores in recent years are beingrecalled because a key piece holding the front wheeland frame together can break.contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

Guest guest

Thanks for posting the info on the recall. My son has one of these bikes and I had NO idea that this recall was happening.

Isn't safety, even though OFF TOPIC, something that we should all be informed about?

Just my humble opinion....Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me!

"~Jennifer Meyrose~" <jmeyrose

RE: Wal-Mart mountain bikes recalled

Please post recipes related to the lists topic

Guest guest

That's ok, I will .

Aergo posted several off topic posts over the past few days. I'm wondering how many the owner/moderator will allow?

Jenny M.

AFotoGirl [AFotoGirl]Thursday, April 26, 2001 8:50 AM Subject: RE: Wal-Mart mountain bikes recalled Thanks for posting the info on the recall. My son has one of these bikes and I had NO idea that this recall was happening. Isn't safety, even though OFF TOPIC, something that we should all be informed about? Just my humble opinion....Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me! "~Jennifer Meyrose~" <jmeyrose RE: Wal-Mart mountain bikes recalled Please post recipes related to the lists topic contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

Guest guest

I agree. I will say one thing, though. Does this surprise anyone? These bikes aren't the best quality in the world. They're toys meant to look like serious bikes. You're better off buying a low-end or used bike made by a reputable company.

Preston

~Jennifer Meyrose~ [jmeyrose]Thursday, April 26, 2001 7:00 AM Subject: RE: RE: Wal-Mart mountain bikes recalled

That's ok, I will .

Aergo posted several off topic posts over the past few days. I'm wondering how many the owner/moderator will allow?

Jenny M.

AFotoGirl [AFotoGirl]Thursday, April 26, 2001 8:50 AM Subject: RE: Wal-Mart mountain bikes recalled Thanks for posting the info on the recall. My son has one of these bikes and I had NO idea that this recall was happening. Isn't safety, even though OFF TOPIC, something that we should all be informed about? Just my humble opinion....Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me! "~Jennifer Meyrose~" <jmeyrose RE: Wal-Mart mountain bikes recalled Please post recipes related to the lists topic contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list