IndiaDivine.org

DC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dupont Circle area (a mixture), Georgetown, Woodley Park Zoo area (mainly Asian, ie Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese etc and you get a chance to look at the new pandas) or you might want to go to Bethesda area. If you go to Digital City they probably can give you a good selection of dining! Digital City: Washington, DC - Main

Guest guest

Does anyone know of any great places to eat in DC?? Planning a trip at the end of the month. Thanks! ~Tammi

Auctions $2 Million Sweepstakes - Got something to sell?

Guest guest

i highly recommend the old ebbitt grill. We went there after seeing a show at the Kennedy Center and it was GREAT! I think it's right across from the White House. It's awesome! And a very pleasant dining atmosphere! Enjoy!

beth

I'd Rather Be Running!

Guest guest

Au Bon Pain in the mall....man, is it great! Have

the mozzarella and tomato sandwich. I just got

back from there...DC I mean.

-

Tammi

veg ;

Monday, May 28, 2001 7:53 PM

DC

Does anyone know of any great places to eat in DC?? Planning a trip at the end of the month. Thanks! ~Tammi

Auctions $2 Million Sweepstakes - Got something to sell? contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list