IndiaDivine.org

need to find totally dairy free cheese

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for all the wonderful pie recipes. Can't wait to get baking. My 4 yr old is totally allergic to dairy milk so we use soy for him. Found some at Kroger last wk for .50 and .99!! Can you believe:))

Now.....I need to find some cheese for him. Our local stores only carry the vegan cheeses that have caseinate..which comes from dairy milk. I cannot find a "dairy milk free" cheese. He can't tolerate goat cheese either due to the lactose that is in all animal milk. Any ideas??

Kimberly

My suggestion is to purchase the Uncheese Cookbook. That way you can make your own totally dairy free cheese. It really is pretty easy to do. :)

Jacqueline

-

Kimberly Ortiz

Monday, October 08, 2001 6:49 AM

need to find totally dairy free cheese

Thanks for all the wonderful pie recipes. Can't wait to get baking. My 4 yr old is totally allergic to dairy milk so we use soy for him. Found some at Kroger last wk for .50 and .99!! Can you believe:))

Now.....I need to find some cheese for him. Our local stores only carry the vegan cheeses that have caseinate..which comes from dairy milk. I cannot find a "dairy milk free" cheese. He can't tolerate goat cheese either due to the lactose that is in all animal milk. Any ideas??

Kimberlycontact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

HI,

KImberly have you tried soy cheese or rice cheese? I think there is a

Almond kid as while.

Were are you from, is there a natural store out there?

Nieves Oregon

Kimberly Ortiz wrote:

> Thanks for all the wonderful pie recipes. Can't wait to get baking.

> My 4 yr old is totally allergic to dairy milk so we use soy for him.

> Found some at Kroger last wk for .50 and .99!! Can you

> believe:))Now.....I need to find some cheese for him. Our local

> stores only carry the vegan cheeses that have caseinate..which comes

> from dairy milk. I cannot find a " dairy milk free " cheese. He can't

> tolerate goat cheese either due to the lactose that is in all animal

> milk. Any ideas??Kimberly

Hey, how many of you live in Oregon???? I live in western Oregon, about

10 miles from the Pacific Ocean. I love it here. We are finally getting

some much-needed rain. Carol

Carol:

I used to live in Cannon Beach OR, I have since moved to Portland where I am a full time student at Portland State University studying Administration of Justice and Social work. My family and I intend to move back to the coast when I finish my education. I also homeschool my four children.

Shirley

-

caroltreehugger

Wednesday, October 10, 2001 11:41 PM

Re: need to find totally dairy free cheese

Hey, how many of you live in Oregon???? I live in western Oregon, about10 miles from the Pacific Ocean. I love it here. We are finally gettingsome much-needed rain. Carolcontact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

I live in Portland.

Preston

Shirley Perry [snurse4]Thursday, October 11, 2001 3:09 PM Subject: Re: need to find totally dairy free cheese

Carol:

I used to live in Cannon Beach OR, I have since moved to Portland where I am a full time student at Portland State University studying Administration of Justice and Social work. My family and I intend to move back to the coast when I finish my education. I also homeschool my four children.

Shirley

-

caroltreehugger

Wednesday, October 10, 2001 11:41 PM

Re: need to find totally dairy free cheese

Hey, how many of you live in Oregon???? I live in western Oregon, about10 miles from the Pacific Ocean. I love it here. We are finally gettingsome much-needed rain. Carolcontact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

HI, Carol

We live in Portland. Sorry it has taken so long to get back I

have been busy, just catching up.

Nieves

caroltreehugger wrote:

Hey, how many of you live in Oregon???? I live

in western Oregon, about

10 miles from the Pacific Ocean. I love it here. We are finally

getting

some much-needed rain. Carol

contact owner: -owner

Mail list: