IndiaDivine.org

Relaxing Tea Bath bath tip post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This came from my Teany Book by Mody. I used oolong tea for my bath. Not recommended with fruity teas. The best are chamomile, oolong, black, green and white teas or lavender flowers. Sprinkle 1/4 ounce in the tub as it fills up and relax. Destress yourself. It works.

Place a coffee filter over the drain to catch the tea leaves when you are done and let the water out.

Enjoy and peace, Donna"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

I added this to the files section for future reference, and all tried and true recipes posted here will be added too.

wooooooopeeeeeeee this is fun!!!!

now, off to take a tea bath yo!

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

MY GROUP

Friday, September 09, 2005 3:32 PM

Relaxing Tea Bath bath tip post

This came from my Teany Book by Mody. I used oolong tea for my bath. Not recommended with fruity teas. The best are chamomile, oolong, black, green and white teas or lavender flowers. Sprinkle 1/4 ounce in the tub as it fills up and relax. Destress yourself. It works.

Place a coffee filter over the drain to catch the tea leaves when you are done and let the water out.

Enjoy and peace, Donna"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Sound like you are running, don't forget to take off the clothes first.......LOL I have a lot of bath and body things like that so I shall dig some out and post soon. Where does the time go?????????????????????? DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

I added this to the files section for future reference, and all tried and true recipes posted here will be added too.

hugs,

Chanda

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

LOL, that reminds me of the time I found my son in tub fully clothed, he had slept walked, LOL

-

purplepassion

Friday, September 09, 2005 4:41 PM

Re: Relaxing Tea Bath bath tip post

Sound like you are running, don't forget to take off the clothes first.......LOL I have a lot of bath and body things like that so I shall dig some out and post soon. Where does the time go?????????????????????? DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

hugs,

Chanda

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

that's hilarious, and scary at the same time!

my kids love the story of when I was a little girl, and not nearly as

fond of bathing as I am now... welll, I was a barefoot running around

in teh street kinda girl... so it was a bit obvious when I didn't

bathe..

I thought I was getting away with something.. I filled the tub... sat

in the bathroom reading a book or something, bu tNOT in the tub! Lol..

boy did i get busted... I would have fooled my parents if I had only

kept my dirty feet on the ground! lol

=)

oh well.. I 've still got my head in the clouds! hee hee

On Friday, September 9, 2005, at 04:42 PM, PuterWitch wrote:

> LOL, that reminds me of the time I found my son in tub fully clothed,

> he had slept walked, LOL