IndiaDivine.org

off topic Chanda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just saw your picture posted in the files. You're very pretty and what beautful hair."In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for Good Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert

<blush>

I feel old though, LOL

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

MY GROUP

Monday, September 12, 2005 12:12 AM

off topic Chanda

Just saw your picture posted in the files. You're very pretty and what beautful hair."In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for GoodWatch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert

and I still don't look like Enya LOL (:- ))) DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

<blush>

I feel old though, LOL

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

MY GROUP

off topic Chanda

for GoodWatch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

LOL! I think ya do, in some of her pics, not all.

Hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

Monday, September 12, 2005 5:55 AM

Re: off topic Chanda

and I still don't look like Enya LOL (:- ))) DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

<blush>

I feel old though, LOL

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

MY GROUP

off topic Chanda

for GoodWatch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! I see it, very vivid!

Oh and nice toilet!PuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

very lovely Jenni.

You have inspired me. This fall I am gonna post the pics I will take of the fall.

I DID post these series of pics from a camping trip for my Pagan group that I attended.

Check out the very first pic on the page. It's my daughter, the red head, sitting next to a lady named Laura. Itook the shot through the fire.

After I told myPagan group about it I got many emails about the fire spirit.

Take a look at the fire real closely. Do you see the fire spirit?

LOL, it's fun, go have a look:

http://www.objectsforsims2.com/camp/camp.htm

hugs,

Chanda

-

Jenni Billings

Sunday, September 25, 2005 9:27 AM

Re: Jenni and pictures

a few months ago David built a web page for me ... it contains a few (very few! LOL) of my pictures... I am really always taking pictures.. I've always seen the world as if through the lens of a camera. Like J Lyn said.. it just makes me happy!I hope you enjoy my pics!! =)David has a photo that I took up on his wall at work.. he blew it up to poster size.. it's just a picture of some row houses I spotted one day while we were out for a walk.. I love that people come in and ask him where he got it.. when he tells them I took it, they are always shocked to hear it is from around here! lolanyway.. here they are.. I'm always a little shy about showing them.. which is one of the reasons David just put these together for me! =)www.little-tomato.commost of these are taken in NYC , a few while we were in Vermont.. we stayed at a vegan bed and breakfast!

=)anyway..enjoy,jenniOn Sunday, September 25, 2005, at 09:12 AM, purplepassion wrote:> Jenni come on a post some pictures for us........D

yes, I do have a whacked out sense of humor at times......... most times

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:27 AM

Re: Re: Off Topic Chanda

Awesome! I see it, very vivid!

Oh and nice toilet!PuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

very lovely Jenni.

You have inspired me. This fall I am gonna post the pics I will take of the fall.

I DID post these series of pics from a camping trip for my Pagan group that I attended.

Check out the very first pic on the page. It's my daughter, the red head, sitting next to a lady named Laura. Itook the shot through the fire.

After I told myPagan group about it I got many emails about the fire spirit.

Take a look at the fire real closely. Do you see the fire spirit?

LOL, it's fun, go have a look:

http://www.objectsforsims2.com/camp/camp.htm

hugs,

Chanda

-

Jenni Billings

Sunday, September 25, 2005 9:27 AM

Re: Jenni and pictures

a few months ago David built a web page for me ... it contains a few (very few! LOL) of my pictures... I am really always taking pictures.. I've always seen the world as if through the lens of a camera. Like J Lyn said.. it just makes me happy!I hope you enjoy my pics!! =)David has a photo that I took up on his wall at work.. he blew it up to poster size.. it's just a picture of some row houses I spotted one day while we were out for a walk.. I love that people come in and ask him where he got it.. when he tells them I took it, they are always shocked to hear it is from around here! lolanyway.. here they are.. I'm always a little shy about showing them.. which is one of the reasons David just put these together for me! =)www.little-tomato.commost of these are taken in NYC , a few while we were in Vermont.. we stayed at a vegan bed and breakfast! =)anyway..enjoy,jenniOn Sunday, September 25, 2005, at 09:12 AM, purplepassion wrote:> Jenni come on a post some pictures for us........D

lol.! I love how the focus is the flames, yet the two in the background

are still so much a part of the composition! =)

very cool, you whacky woman! lol

(I laughed at the commode too! )

=)

jenni

On Sunday, September 25, 2005, at 11:01 AM, PuterWitch wrote:

> yes, I do have a whacked out sense of humor at times.........  most

> times

>  

> hugs,

> Chanda

thankyou! I do so love photography also.

you have inspired me to blow the dust off my camera and go back out there. Some autumn leaves will be nice.

hugs,

Chanda

-

Jenni Billings

Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:37 AM

Re: Re: Off Topic Chanda

lol.! I love how the focus is the flames, yet the two in the background are still so much a part of the composition! =)very cool, you whacky woman! lol(I laughed at the commode too! )=)jenniOn Sunday, September 25, 2005, at 11:01 AM, PuterWitch wrote:

yes, I do have a whacked out sense of humor at times......... most times hugs,Chanda