IndiaDivine.org

mango and tomato leaves

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mom's mouth and tobue swelled up along with hives all over her chest and back. Strange how you can develope an allergy later on to something you've eaten many times in the past.

Chanda, I remember when he brought the wrong tomato plants home.......LOL Well, if he picks them then you can create a good meal, huh? That's fair.

Donnaaithneelecktra <aithneelecktra wrote:

I lived in Hawaii when I was real young and I loved to eat mangos and papaya. I can still eat the papaya, but the mango... i shutter at the thought. Mine allergy was crazy.. the literally made a trail of blisters all down my arm where the juice dripped. Weird! "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

I had taken sulfa a few times for this or that in the past. When I started a new job I had an ear infection. Since my insurance didn't kick in yet, doc gave me an antibiotic that contained sulfa because it was much cheaper than what he really wanted to give me.

well... to make a long story short I was taken from my desk in an ambulance. :o)

Blessings,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 12:10 AM

Re: mango and tomato leaves

Mom's mouth and tobue swelled up along with hives all over her chest and back. Strange how you can develope an allergy later on to something you've eaten many times in the past.

Chanda, I remember when he brought the wrong tomato plants home.......LOL Well, if he picks them then you can create a good meal, huh? That's fair.

Donnaaithneelecktra <aithneelecktra wrote:

I lived in Hawaii when I was real young and I loved to eat mangos and papaya. I can still eat the papaya, but the mango... i shutter at the thought. Mine allergy was crazy.. the literally made a trail of blisters all down my arm where the juice dripped. Weird! "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

I thought I was the wierd one... I can eat kiwi, but can't cut it or I

get red itchy lines wherever the juice touches!

I can cut the top and scoop it out, I just can cut the whole thing

open.. juice inside my mouth is fine.. just don't touch my hands! LOL

On Wednesday, September 14, 2005, at 09:13 AM, PuterWitch wrote:

> I had taken sulfa a few times for this or that in the past. When I

> started a new job I had an ear infection. Since my insurance didn't

> kick in yet, doc gave me an antibiotic that contained sulfa because it

> was much cheaper than what he really wanted to give me.

> well... to make a long story short I was taken from my desk in an

> ambulance.  :o)

>  

> Blessings,

> Chanda

>

> -

> purplepassion

>

> Tuesday, September 13, 2005 12:10 AM

> Re: mango and tomato leaves

>

> Mom's mouth and tobue swelled up along with hives all over her chest

> and back.  Strange how you can develope an allergy later on to

> something you've eaten many times in the past.

>  

> Chanda, I remember when he brought the wrong tomato plants

> home.......LOL  Well, if he picks  them then you can create a good

> meal, huh?  That's fair.

>   Donna

>

> aithneelecktra <aithneelecktra wrote:

>

> I lived in Hawaii when I was real young and I loved to eat mangos

> and papaya.  I can still eat the papaya, but the mango... i shutter

> at the thought.  Mine allergy was crazy.. the literally made a trail

> of blisters all down my arm where the juice dripped. Weird!

>

>

>

> " In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;

> Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.

> I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;

> Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel "

> Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

yeah I can eat tomatoes, but to pick them gives me hives, LOL

-

Jenni Billings

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:15 AM

I thought I was the wierd one... I can eat kiwi, but can't cut it or I get red itchy lines wherever the juice touches! I can cut the top and scoop it out, I just can cut the whole thing open.. juice inside my mouth is fine.. just don't touch my hands! LOLOn Wednesday, September 14, 2005, at 09:13 AM, PuterWitch wrote:

I had taken sulfa a few times for this or that in the past. When I started a new job I had an ear infection. Since my insurance didn't kick in yet, doc gave me an antibiotic that contained sulfa because it was much cheaper than what he really wanted to give me.well... to make a long story short I was taken from my desk in an ambulance. :o) Blessings,Chanda-purplepassion Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 12:10 AMRe: mango and tomato leavesMom's mouth and tobue swelled up along with hives all over her chest and back. Strange how you can develope an allergy later on to something you've eaten many times in the past. Chanda, I remember when he brought the wrong tomato plants home.......LOL Well, if he picks them then you can create a good meal, huh? That's fair. Donnaaithneelecktra <aithneelecktra wrote:I lived in Hawaii when I was real young and I loved to eat mangosand papaya. I can still eat the papaya, but the mango... i shutterat the thought. Mine allergy was crazy.. the literally made a trailof blisters all down my arm where the juice dripped. Weird!"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

thanks! me too, LOL

-

" Amy " <sandpiperhiker

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:36 AM

>> well... to make a long story short I was taken from my desk in an

>> ambulance. :o)

>

> Oh, how scary!!!! Glad you're ok!