IndiaDivine.org

RECIPE Oriental Cabbage Salad Hi Amy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There are a few different versions of this salad in my Hawaiian cookbooks and Chinese book. I love it. I never use the ramen packet either , it's all sodium and msg. I better make some soon. Yumola ! DonnaAmy <sandpiperhiker wrote:

> Amy, I made this salad tonight and enjoyed it. I changed it a little> to use what I had. I used red cabbage, changed the canola oil to half> canola and half sesame oil, and changed the cidar vinegar to rice > vinegar. I love cabbage and really liked this salad. Jane - I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Everyone at the meeting loved it,and I was the only vegetarian there!"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

> There are a few different versions of this salad in my Hawaiian

> cookbooks and Chinese book. I love it. I never use the ramen packet

> either , it's all sodium and msg. I better make some soon. Yumola !

Oh, Hawaiian, huh? Is there one with pineapple? I love pineapple... :-)

Whatcha makin' for dinner tonight? I'm making lentil soup!

I will look for a pineapple version.

If I don't get my rear in the kitchen it will be a veggie dog on a bun...LOL

You enjoy that soup as I know you will..........(:- ))))Amy <sandpiperhiker wrote:

> There are a few different versions of this salad in my Hawaiian > cookbooks and Chinese book. I love it. I never use the ramen packet > either , it's all sodium and msg. I better make some soon. Yumola ! Oh, Hawaiian, huh? Is there one with pineapple? I love pineapple... :-)Whatcha makin' for dinner tonight? I'm making lentil soup!"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

> I will look for a pineapple version.

> If I don't get my rear in the kitchen it will be a veggie dog on a

> bun...LOL

> You enjoy that soup as I know you will..........(:- ))))

Will do! Yesterday was veggie corn dog!