IndiaDivine.org

off topic the comments of sisters

Rate this topic

Guest guest

me too Jenni! LOL.

I could see if she had behavior problems and bla bla but she is a good kid, got straight O's in school last report (comparable to straight A's) and is happy and healthy.

My sister's kid curses at her, smokes, and has a "lovely" disposition. She is my niece and I love her, but right now my love is obligatory, LOL, and my sis constantly harps on how my child sleeps with us. Oh brother, peeps need to mind their own business, LOL.

I also have a 21 year old and a 17 year old, and they have never sassed me like that, so I must be doing something right dear sissy, LOL.

hugs,

Chanda

-

Jenni Billings

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:11 PM

Re: off topic the comments of sisters

LOL>>> oh Chanda, that is hilarious!I can't believe she'd even think the two are comparable! LOLHave you seeen those alarms that hang on the windows?? that might work in your daughter's room... although I love that your hubby is so protective! Ours slept with us for a long time.. but when Jacob wanted a bunk bed they moved into their own space. I've been known to sleep in that bottom bunk with Gwendolyn on many occasions.. she's seven! =)i prefer it when she just climbs into bed with me! lol=)jenniOn Wednesday, September 14, 2005, at 09:48 AM, PuterWitch wrote:

yeah ya know when we were kids, my sis and me (she is 8 years older) we fought like mad but we loved veggies. I remember all my friends saying, "ewwww," when I would eat broccoli and cauliflower and their mom's would say to be like me when I ate at their houses, LOL. Yeah I love your sister's terminology, LOL. My sister is just as bad. No, worse. My daughter sleeps with us still, she is 8, but it's because her father doesn't want her to sleep in her room right now because there is nobody else on that floor and he is worried about all the stories in the paper about little girls being taken from their rooms in the middle of the night. he needs to secure the window better he says, so for the meantime she is up with us. I don't mind it, and neither does he. Anyway, my sister and me were talkinga bout the rising price of cigarettes these days. She said that when she goes to the store and buys a pack for her, her husband and her daughter it costs nearly 15 bucks. I was in shock, her daughter, my niece is 18. I said, "OMG you buy her cigarettes??!!!!" and get what she said, this is what sis said, "well I wouldn't talk, your daughter still sleeps with you." Understanding that brilliant comparison I just shut up. LOL.Hugs,Chanda-Jenni Billings Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:41 AMRe: agar agar instructions per Chanda's requestlol.. My sister says my kids are freaks. (yeah, nice huh??) cuz they like eachother (they are 2 years apart.. 9 & 7)they like veggies... they can't believe some kids don't like broccoli or peas! LOLthey are my little vegheads! =) it's great!On Wednesday, September 14, 2005, at 08:23 AM, PuterWitch wrote:omg can we trade kids?

They don't say the proof is in the pudding for nothing!

;)

On Thursday, September 15, 2005, at 09:28 AM, PuterWitch wrote:

> me too Jenni! LOL.

> I could see if she had behavior problems and bla bla but she is a good

> kid, got straight O's in school last report (comparable to straight

> A's) and is happy and healthy.

>  My sister's kid curses at her, smokes, and has a " lovely "

> disposition. She is my niece and I love her, but right now my love is

> obligatory, LOL, and my sis constantly harps on how my child sleeps

> with us. Oh brother, peeps need to mind their own business, LOL.

> I also have a 21 year old and a 17 year old, and they have never

> sassed me like that, so I must be doing something right dear sissy,

> LOL.

> hugs,

> Chanda

I like that!! LOL

-

Jenni Billings

Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:35 AM

Re: off topic the comments of sisters

They don't say the proof is in the pudding for nothing! ;)On Thursday, September 15, 2005, at 09:28 AM, PuterWitch wrote:

me too Jenni! LOL.I could see if she had behavior problems and bla bla but she is a good kid, got straight O's in school last report (comparable to straight A's) and is happy and healthy. My sister's kid curses at her, smokes, and has a "lovely" disposition. She is my niece and I love her, but right now my love is obligatory, LOL, and my sis constantly harps on how my child sleeps with us. Oh brother, peeps need to mind their own business, LOL.I also have a 21 year old and a 17 year old, and they have never sassed me like that, so I must be doing something right dear sissy, LOL.hugs,Chanda

I thought it rather clever of how I incorporated FOOD into our non food

discussion! LOL

and such an appropriate saying as well! LOL

ok.. we are heading to the park now!

" see' ya all later!

On Thursday, September 15, 2005, at 10:57 AM, PuterWitch wrote:

> I like that!!  LOL

>

> -

> Jenni Billings

>

> Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:35 AM

> Re: off topic the comments of sisters

>

> They don't say the proof is in the pudding for nothing!