IndiaDivine.org

growing herbs.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

try basil, it's hearty. How about chives? I grow those in a pot on the porch. Rosemary is another one I have no problem with. I need to send you a sprig of my epazote. Nothing can hurt that thing.......LOL remember it's used to growing wild in Yucatan PuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

any time I try to grow an herb it dies.

:o(

<hangs head>

-

purplepassion

Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:55 AM

Re: Re: FALL IS FOR HERBS

Lorri I printed it and saved. Very valuable herb info. Thanks, DonnaPunkinPie68 wrote: A Friend gave it to me and I added some.... Glad you liked it.Lorri :)"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

lol, then send me that and I will give it a try. My basil rosemary thyme and chives looked at me and committed suicide.

-

purplepassion

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:27 AM

growing herbs.

try basil, it's hearty. How about chives? I grow those in a pot on the porch. Rosemary is another one I have no problem with. I need to send you a sprig of my epazote. Nothing can hurt that thing.......LOL remember it's used to growing wild in Yucatan PuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

any time I try to grow an herb it dies.

:o(

<hangs head>

-

purplepassion

Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:55 AM

Re: Re: FALL IS FOR HERBS

Lorri I printed it and saved. Very valuable herb info. Thanks, DonnaPunkinPie68 wrote: A Friend gave it to me and I added some.... Glad you liked it.Lorri :)"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

PuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

lol, then send me that and I will give it a try. My basil rosemary thyme and chives looked at me and committed suicide.

*Grin*

mine did too. everything I tried to grow died, the seeds I threw around in the yard and ignored are growing!! Last year I had yummy cantelopes that came up on their own, seeds were in the buried garbage (trying to improve the hard,sandy soil)peace, Angela who I am is fine, it's just this body that's disabled!

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

LOL!! been there. Pumpkins started growing from our compost heap, LOL, now we have a pumpkin patch for my daughter this year! LOL

*Grin*

mine did too. everything I tried to grow died, the seeds I threw around in the yard and ignored are growing!! Last year I had yummy cantelopes that came up on their own, seeds were in the buried garbage (trying to improve the hard,sandy soil)peace, Angela who I am is fine, it's just this body that's disabled!

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.