IndiaDivine.org

Bron's cornbread

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can't wait Bron. I love cornbread too...........DonnaAngela <angelaamy2001 wrote:

sounds interesting, you post it , I'll try it!! never met a cornbread I didn't like and only one veggie! LOL

peace, AngelaBron <southernflower wrote:

Angela, I have a really good recipe for Broccoli Cornbread. It's a Southern thang, y'all. <g> But we are in the process of moving to Georgia and so I will have to wait until we get there and find my cookbooks before I can get the recipe to you. It's really, really tasty. Much more so than it might sound!

Bronwho I am is fine, it's just this body that's disabled!"work your fingers to the bone, whatta ya get....boney fingers, boney fingers"Source: Boney Fingers by the late great Hoyt Axton

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

P.S. Angela, love your siggy! I haven't heard that song since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. :>) My granddaddy used to sing it in a mournful tone of voice, and it was very funny. So I get a big smile whenever I read your siggy and hear him, in my head, singin' in the most hillbillyish of ways (he really WAS a hillbilly, believe me; lived back in them thar hills, the edge of the Smokies...).

Donna, you and Angela will love this, I am sure. You can make a meal out of it if you are so inclined. It has cheese in it as well. Cottage cheese, as I recall.

Well, until the 30th and a few days after that, then...

Bron

On 9/18/05, purplepassion <thelilacflower wrote:

I can't wait Bron. I love cornbread too...........DonnaAngela <angelaamy2001

> wrote:

sounds interesting, you post it , I'll try it!! never met a cornbread I didn't like and only one veggie! LOL

Angela, I have a really good recipe for Broccoli Cornbread. It's a Southern thang, y'all. <g> But we are in the process of moving to Georgia and so I will have to wait until we get there and find my cookbooks before I can get the recipe to you. It's really, really tasty. Much more so than it might sound!

Bron who I am is fine, it's just this body that's disabled! " work your fingers to the bone, whatta ya get....boney fingers, boney fingers " Source: Boney Fingers by the late great Hoyt Axton

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. " In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;

Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel " Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

It is a southern thing. I have had this and it is da bomb!

Julie

I can't wait Bron. I love cornbread too...........DonnaAngela <angelaamy2001 wrote:

Bronwho I am is fine, it's just this body that's disabled!"work your fingers to the bone, whatta ya get....boney fingers, boney fingers"Source: Boney Fingers by the late great Hoyt Axton

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Okra, my aunt would boil it with tomatoes and onions or bread and fry it. either way the smell ran me right out of the house gagging all the way. LOLPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

what was the veggie?

peace, Angelawho I am is fine, it's just this body that's disabled!"work your fingers to the bone, whatta ya get....boney fingers, boney fingers"Source: Boney Fingers by the late great Hoyt Axton

that is funny. That is the only veggie I don't like

-

Angela

Monday, September 19, 2005 11:12 PM

Re: Bron's cornbread

Okra, my aunt would boil it with tomatoes and onions or bread and fry it. either way the smell ran me right out of the house gagging all the way. LOLPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

what was the veggie?

peace, Angelawho I am is fine, it's just this body that's disabled!"work your fingers to the bone, whatta ya get....boney fingers, boney fingers"Source: Boney Fingers by the late great Hoyt Axton