IndiaDivine.org

MARIE - Hello Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Marie,

I'm Marie too. I'm 59 and an expat Australian now living in Holland. I only joined the group very recently. I have been vegetarian for over 20 years but I'm learning new things and discovering wonderful new recipes all the time. I hope you can get lots of interesting ideas for your new lifestyle from the group.

Cheers from Marie

-

sunnymaid222

Monday, September 19, 2005 6:13 AM

Hello Group

Hello GroupMy name is Marie.I am new too the group..I am also new too the whole vegetarian thing..I am very happy about it alsotake care every 1

Hi all,

I am a newbie too. I am Julie and trying to go vegetarian. I have a resistant hubby and having a hard time. Meat just does not taste nor look good to me anymore. I am a registered nurse, mother of two kids and married 9 years to a wonderful man. I love my animals and love to cook and eat. Look forward to learning from this group.

Julie

so glad to have you here Julie!

I have learned so much here, you will too.

blessings,

CHanda

-

Julie Braswell

Monday, September 19, 2005 8:45 PM

Re: MARIE - Re: Hello Group

Hi all,

I am a newbie too. I am Julie and trying to go vegetarian. I have a resistant hubby and having a hard time. Meat just does not taste nor look good to me anymore. I am a registered nurse, mother of two kids and married 9 years to a wonderful man. I love my animals and love to cook and eat. Look forward to learning from this group.

Julie