IndiaDivine.org

agar agar and sea vegetable cookbook Hi Jenn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jenn,

This is one of my favorite cookbooks.

"Sea Vegetable Celebration" by Shep Erhart and Leslie Cerier

Agar is high in calcium, trace minerals, fiber and iodine and zero in calories. If you would like I can post a recipe I've tried from the book.

Donna

"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

oh yes pleeeeease do,

hubby says, "I wanna start eating seaweed"

LOL.

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

GROUP

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:20 PM

Hi Jenn,

Agar is high in calcium, trace minerals, fiber and iodine and zero in calories. If you would like I can post a recipe I've tried from the book.

Donna

"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

Oh yes! To go with his green tea. OK I have the book right here. Have to make dinner first. DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

oh yes pleeeeease do,

LOL.

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

GROUP

Hi Jenn,

Donna

"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

LOL!!!!

-

purplepassion

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:36 PM

Re: agar agar and sea vegetable cookbook Hi Jenn

Oh yes! To go with his green tea. OK I have the book right here. Have to make dinner first. DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

oh yes pleeeeease do,

LOL.

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

GROUP

Hi Jenn,

Donna

"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Thanks for the cookbook name, Donna. If you get a chance, yes, please post a recipe. I did go through and find some posts of yours for some agar agar recipes that were posted within the last week or so. Jennpurplepassion <thelilacflower wrote:

Hi Jenn,

Donna