IndiaDivine.org

LOL Chanda and her white bread

Rate this topic

Guest guest

and you have to pry off the roof of your mouth.LOL And the jelly soaks it up and falls out of the holes and and and.....LOL OK I'll eat it if I have to. It's OK because you eat so many other foods that are good for you. Now don't tell me you cut the crust off.....DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

<hiding head>

I can't take it, I have tried, I swear, I just hate it, ughhhh. I CAN tolerate this oat and honey bread my sis recommended though, it's not too bad...... but gosh I love that white bread that clings to your intestines like glue.

<sob>

-

purplepassion

Monday, September 19, 2005 6:37 PM

Re: Re: Stopped by the library today... Amy Laruel's Bread Book LOL Chanda

Yes, like Chanda. She doesn't like wheat....hahahahahaha Right Chanda??? DonnaAmy <sandpiperhiker wrote: , purplepassion<thelilacflower> wrote:> I can't believe we now know of two people that tossed that bookaside. It's fantastic, isn't it? > Jenn do you have this bread book? DonnaYeah, maybe they're the people who only eat white bread, Wonderbread even?"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

oh dear............ ok I won't tell you

<hides head even more>

-

purplepassion

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:34 PM

Re: LOL Chanda and her white bread

and you have to pry off the roof of your mouth.LOL And the jelly soaks it up and falls out of the holes and and and.....LOL OK I'll eat it if I have to. It's OK because you eat so many other foods that are good for you. Now don't tell me you cut the crust off.....DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

<hiding head>

I can't take it, I have tried, I swear, I just hate it, ughhhh. I CAN tolerate this oat and honey bread my sis recommended though, it's not too bad...... but gosh I love that white bread that clings to your intestines like glue.

<sob>

-

purplepassion

Yes, like Chanda. She doesn't like wheat....hahahahahaha Right Chanda??? DonnaAmy <sandpiperhiker wrote: , purplepassion<thelilacflower> wrote:> I can't believe we now know of two people that tossed that bookaside. It's fantastic, isn't it? > Jenn do you have this bread book? DonnaYeah, maybe they're the people who only eat white bread, Wonderbread even?"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

Annnnd...not only does white gluebread stick to your intestines and roof of your mouth like glue, BUT! get this!

As a crafter I know this from experience. You can use white gluebread FOR glue. Just mix it with a little water, squish it around until it breaks down and presto! glue.

UGH.

Now please tell me you're gonna try the new Sara Lee " white " wholewheat bread after this??? oh please???

<g>

Bron

On 9/19/05, PuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

<hides head even more>

-

purplepassion

and you have to pry off the roof of your mouth.LOL And the jelly soaks it up and falls out of the holes and and and.....LOL OK I'll eat it if I have to. It's OK because you eat so many other foods that are good for you. Now don't tell me you cut the crust off.....Donna

PuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

<hiding head>

<sob>

-

purplepassion

Yes, like Chanda. She doesn't like wheat....hahahahahaha Right Chanda??? DonnaAmy <

sandpiperhiker wrote:

, purplepassion<thelilacflower> wrote:> I can't believe we now know of two people that tossed that book

aside. It's fantastic, isn't it? > Jenn do you have this bread book? DonnaYeah, maybe they're the people who only eat white bread, Wonderbread even?

" In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel "

Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

" In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;

Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel " Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

oh ok ok ok, but I will still rip the crusts off, phhhfffffffft! :oP

-

Bron

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:04 AM

Annnnd...not only does white gluebread stick to your intestines and roof of your mouth like glue, BUT! get this!

As a crafter I know this from experience. You can use white gluebread FOR glue. Just mix it with a little water, squish it around until it breaks down and presto! glue.

UGH.

Now please tell me you're gonna try the new Sara Lee "white" wholewheat bread after this??? oh please???

<g>

Bron

On 9/19/05, PuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

<hides head even more>

-

purplepassion

and you have to pry off the roof of your mouth.LOL And the jelly soaks it up and falls out of the holes and and and.....LOL OK I'll eat it if I have to. It's OK because you eat so many other foods that are good for you. Now don't tell me you cut the crust off.....Donna PuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

<hiding head>

<sob>

-

purplepassion

Yes, like Chanda. She doesn't like wheat....hahahahahaha Right Chanda??? DonnaAmy < sandpiperhiker wrote: , purplepassion<thelilacflower> wrote:> I can't believe we now know of two people that tossed that book aside. It's fantastic, isn't it? > Jenn do you have this bread book? DonnaYeah, maybe they're the people who only eat white bread, Wonderbread even?"In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel" Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels; Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan