IndiaDivine.org

Whole Foods Market Recipes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.wholefoods.com/recipes/list_veg.html

I know many members don't have access to Whole Foods Market so I have sent you a link to their recipes. I own their cookbook and many of these dishes are prepared for sale in the deli area, freshly made too.

Enjoy and I'm sure you will ! Donna "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Thank you, Donna. I didn't know they had a cookbook, HMMM! She says eagerly. :>)

There's a Whole Foods Market in Atlanta, about three hours from Augusta. I envision us making monthly trips to Atlanta for the purpose of going to Whole Foods and stocking up!

Bron

On 9/19/05, purplepassion <thelilacflower wrote:

http://www.wholefoods.com/recipes/list_veg.html

I know many members don't have access to Whole Foods Market so I have sent you a link to their recipes. I own their cookbook and many of these dishes are prepared for sale in the deli area, freshly made too.

Enjoy and I'm sure you will ! Donna " In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels;

Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel " Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

> There's a Whole Foods Market in Atlanta, about three hours from

> Augusta. I envision us making monthly trips to Atlanta for the purpose

> of going to Whole Foods and stocking up!

Bron, if you're going to Atlanta, skip Whole Foods... welll, alright

stop in, but you MUST go to the DeKalb Farmer's Market!!! Trust me!!!

It's amazing, and you will need to bring an empty vehicle, so you can

stock up. I used to get a 30# bag of organic brown basmati rice

there... and so much more.

http://www.dekalbfarmersmarket.com/

*hugs*

Amy, who is about to go back to unpacking boxes but had to catch up

here! :-)

Okay, Amy, thanks for the tip!!! Actually, the DeKalb Market is in the Georgia Tourist Guide as a place to be...:>) But I sure take it better from somebody who's an authority on it like you. Wow, a 30 lb. bag??? WOW. Fantastic!

So tell me, what ELSE did you get there...do tell! Really, I'd love to know so I can be on the lookout for the " good stuff " . And can you tell me any shortcuts for getting to this farmer's market also?

Thanks!

Oh, and my silence the last couple of days has been due to an unfortunate meeting up with a cat toy, a bottlebrush mouse to be exact. One of the bottlebrush plastic 'wires' went straight into my left (bare) foot's sole, 1/4 inch deep. Great was the howling and crying when my husband had to dig the thing out too! And I've been mostly in bed with that foot up, since two days ago this happened. As a diabetic, it takes me longer to heal than it would otherwise. Today is the first day (day three!) I've been able to sit up for longer than 15 minutes at a time. Progress! But the hobbling around is reallllly difficult. And the twinges of pain are still there...only not as much...for which I am very thankful.

Bron

On 9/21/05, Amy <sandpiperhiker wrote:

> There's a Whole Foods Market in Atlanta, about three hours from > Augusta. I envision us making monthly trips to Atlanta for the purpose

> of going to Whole Foods and stocking up!Bron, if you're going to Atlanta, skip Whole Foods... welll, alrightstop in, but you MUST go to the DeKalb Farmer's Market!!! Trust me!!!It's amazing, and you will need to bring an empty vehicle, so you can

stock up. I used to get a 30# bag of organic brown basmati ricethere... and so much more.

http://www.dekalbfarmersmarket.com/*hugs*Amy, who is about to go back to unpacking boxes but had to catch uphere! :-)