IndiaDivine.org

Whole Foods Market Recipes Hi Bron

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's a huge cookbook and I was surprised the recipes are on the Internet. Enjoy! 4 hours is a long way from one but you will have a chance to stop in and shop. DonnaBron <southernflower wrote:

Thank you, Donna. I didn't know they had a cookbook, HMMM! She says eagerly. :>)

There's a Whole Foods Market in Atlanta, about three hours from Augusta. I envision us making monthly trips to Atlanta for the purpose of going to Whole Foods and stocking up!

Bron

On 9/19/05, purplepassion <thelilacflower wrote:

http://www.wholefoods.com/recipes/list_veg.html

I know many members don't have access to Whole Foods Market so I have sent you a link to their recipes. I own their cookbook and many of these dishes are prepared for sale in the deli area, freshly made too.

Enjoy and I'm sure you will ! Donna "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels; Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Actually, it's only 3 hours. :>) But there will likely be other places we'll like to go in Atlanta as well, so it may be 4 hours by the time we get to WFM.

I take it they sell this cookbook on site? Wonder if Amazon has it cheaper? Hmmmm. Will have to check on that...

Bron

On 9/20/05, purplepassion <thelilacflower wrote:

It's a huge cookbook and I was surprised the recipes are on the Internet. Enjoy! 4 hours is a long way from one but you will have a chance to stop in and shop. DonnaBron <

southernflower wrote:

Thank you, Donna. I didn't know they had a cookbook, HMMM! She says eagerly. :>)

There's a Whole Foods Market in Atlanta, about three hours from Augusta. I envision us making monthly trips to Atlanta for the purpose of going to Whole Foods and stocking up!

Bron

On 9/19/05, purplepassion <thelilacflower

> wrote:

I know many members don't have access to Whole Foods Market so I have sent you a link to their recipes. I own their cookbook and many of these dishes are prepared for sale in the deli area, freshly made too.

Enjoy and I'm sure you will ! Donna " In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels; Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel " Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

Yummy! I'll get a sweet tater sometime today (or get dh to get it, is more like it) so we can have those black bean cakes with spicy sauce. Here's something I particularly like as a new vegetarian, and one who is a diabetic: carbs are lethal on a meatbased diet, but eating veg, carbs don't matter because of all the fiber you get from the vegies. The fiber grams cancel out the carb grams (or in reality, balances them out) in the best of ways. :>) Talk about guilt free eating! I LOVE IT!

And...that fiber really fills you up too. Often I'll think I'm much more hungry than I really am, because the fiber is so satisfying, and have to leave half the food on my plate nowadays! Which is great, as I can have it as leftovers later.

Going veg is one of the most wonderful things I have ever done in my whole life. Life begins at 47! Woo hoo!

Bron

It's a huge cookbook and I was surprised the recipes are on the Internet. Enjoy! 4 hours is a long way from one but you will have a chance to stop in and shop. DonnaBron <

southernflower wrote:

Bron

On 9/19/05, purplepassion <thelilacflower

> wrote:

Enjoy and I'm sure you will ! Donna " In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels; Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel " Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan

Bron, it's for sale at Amazon and the store sells it also. It's a large book. Packed with helpful info, not just recipes. It didn't get fantastic ratings by a few customers on Amazon but I love this book and so does everyone else I know out here that owns it. The dressings are just like the bottled ones they sell, etc. See if you can get a used copy on www.half.com or Amazon. It's worth the investment, even better if you can find one for a few dollars.It's never discounted in their stores..........DonnaBron <southernflower wrote:

Actually, it's only 3 hours. :>) But there will likely be other places we'll like to go in Atlanta as well, so it may be 4 hours by the time we get to WFM.

I take it they sell this cookbook on site? Wonder if Amazon has it cheaper? Hmmmm. Will have to check on that...

Bron

It's a huge cookbook and I was surprised the recipes are on the Internet. Enjoy! 4 hours is a long way from one but you will have a chance to stop in and shop. DonnaBron < southernflower wrote:

Bron

On 9/19/05, purplepassion <thelilacflower > wrote:

Enjoy and I'm sure you will ! Donna "In the present position of the planets, it's impossible to say;Just when I'll find my course again, with the boulders in my way.I should be rolling down the skyway on my cosmic wheels; Instead of stumbling down this highway on my boots of steel"Source: Cosmic Wheels by Donovan