IndiaDivine.org

Denise - tea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Denise,

I'm not an herbal tea person. I like black tea with nothing in it or black coffee.I do like back tea with jasmine or rose but those are out right now for you. I have enjoyed some of the Celestial Seasonings teas those. They have a black cherry, peach and a vanilla roobios that are great. No caffeine so you might want to try those. They make up good as sun tea also. Donnaorganic_homestead <organic_homestead wrote:

I've never been a big green tea fan even though it's supposed to begood for you. My English blood only likes black tea and I gave that upas soon as I found out I was prego. So, now I'm trying to like herbalteas, <sigh> it's just not the same as a nice cuppa (with cream & sugar, of course). I have drunk coffee on four different occassions.My midwife wants me to drink Mother's Milk and Raspberry Leaf both byTraditional Medicinals. I also bought their Ginger tea when I had thenausea, it worked nicely.Denise , "Amy" <sandpiperhiker>wrote:> Donna found the info I was looking for - and apparently green tea> cause a disruption in some chemical and severely drops your folic acid> levels... so it says not to have it while trying to conceive or> pregnant

because the lack of folic acid can cause birth defects like> spina bifida. > >http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/news/news-ng.asp?n=58807-green-tea-mechanism> > *just-in-case-you-didn't-knowhugs*> Amy"We take a walk, the sun is shining down.Burns my feet as they touch the ground."Good Day Sunshine - Beatles

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.