IndiaDivine.org

Hi! Nicole

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome into the group. Thanks for your nice introduction. Looking forward to any recipes you want to share. Make sure to browse our recipe files when you have a moment. Happy Monday! DonnaNicole <Colejil wrote:

My name is Nicole. I've been a vegetarian for around 8 years. I live in Florida with my boyfriend and two children, Tyler age 4 and Carly age 2. I am the only veggie in the house. My kids eat healthy, and I did not feed them meat for as long as I could. But when their daddy eats meat it is hard to keep them from picking off his plate.I will post some recipes when I have some extra time. I found a really cool Halloween/Fall pasta/veggies inside a roasted pumpkin that I am dying to share.Have a wonderful rest of the day!Nicole "We take a walk, the sun is shining down.Burns my feet as they touch the ground."Good Day Sunshine - Beatles

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Thanks Donna! I will definetly check out your recipes.

Nicole the new girl

, purplepassion

<thelilacflower> wrote:

> Welcome into the group. Thanks for your nice introduction.

Looking forward to any recipes you want to share. Make sure to

browse our recipe files when you have a moment. Happy Monday! Donna

>

> Nicole <Colejil@a...> wrote:My name is Nicole. I've been a

vegetarian for around 8 years. I live

> in Florida with my boyfriend and two children, Tyler age 4 and

Carly

> age 2. I am the only veggie in the house. My kids eat healthy,

and I

> did not feed them meat for as long as I could. But when their

daddy

> eats meat it is hard to keep them from picking off his plate.

>

> I will post some recipes when I have some extra time. I found a

really

> cool Halloween/Fall pasta/veggies inside a roasted pumpkin that I

am

> dying to share.

>

> Have a wonderful rest of the day!

> Nicole

That's my litle frog picture. I just love it too.

Did you sign the guest book? It's on the same page at the bottom? What did you make for dinner? DonnaNicole <Colejil wrote:

Thanks! I like to go to the message board. If you hit expand on the bottom you can read all the posts. I have dial-up so this is faster me. Besides there is a really cute pictue of this frog in a plant on the home page:)Nicole the new girl , "PuterWitch" <puterwitch@c...> wrote:> you should set your email to daily digest, that way you get one email per day of all the posts.> blessings, > Chanda> - > Nicole > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:15 AM> Re: Hi!> > > These wontons are soooo good! I found them in this Tibitian

> Montesary (spelled very bad) cookbook. Theyhad a ton of great > recipes. I will have to borrow it from the library again. They had > a spicy kinda tempura that is great, but I didn't keep the recipe > (had to return the book). I did repost them> > Nicole the new girl> > , "PuterWitch" > <puterwitch@c...> wrote:> > I have been so busy I missed those wonton recipes, or did they come > back and didn't get posted?> > I so want to make wontons with that broth that was posted for the > minestrone soup. I figure with some scallions it will be heavenly.> > Please post it if you haven't.> > > > Blessings,

> > Chanda> > - > > Nicole > > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:01 AM> > Re: Hi!> > > > > > Nice to meet you Chanda! Opps, I reposted this info - I guess I > > didn't go back far enough. I guess it was my Wonton recipes that > > came back as to mailer demon.> > > > Nicole the new girl> > > > > > >

Nope didn't sign the guest page, I will do thanks! Did you take that

picture? I had a frog living in my bromeliad a few years ago. His

name was Frogbert. His disappeared right around my son's birth, he

new trouble was coming.

Tonight was a quicky...veg burgers, baked beans, noodles, and french

fries...BORING!!! you ask on my boringest night. Tomorrow I gotta

do stir-fry!! My veggies can't wait any longer:) I hope my ginger

is OK!!!!!!

I bet you had something yummy! Please tell...

Nicole the new girl

, purplepassion

<thelilacflower> wrote:

> That's my litle frog picture. I just love it too.

> Did you sign the guest book? It's on the same page at the bottom?

What did you make for dinner? Donna

>

> Nicole <Colejil@a...> wrote:

> Thanks! I like to go to the message board. If you hit expand on

the

> bottom you can read all the posts. I have dial-up so this is

faster

> me. Besides there is a really cute pictue of this frog in a plant

on

> the home page:)

> Nicole the new girl

>

> , " PuterWitch "

> <puterwitch@c...> wrote:

> > you should set your email to daily digest, that way you get one

> email per day of all the posts.

> > blessings,

> > Chanda

> > -

> > Nicole

> >

> > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:15 AM

> > Re: Hi!

> >

> >

> > These wontons are soooo good! I found them in this Tibitian

> > Montesary (spelled very bad) cookbook. Theyhad a ton of great

> > recipes. I will have to borrow it from the library again.

They

> had

> > a spicy kinda tempura that is great, but I didn't keep the

recipe

> > (had to return the book). I did repost them

> >

> > Nicole the new girl

> >

> > , " PuterWitch "

> > <puterwitch@c...> wrote:

> > > I have been so busy I missed those wonton recipes, or did

they

> come

> > back and didn't get posted?

> > > I so want to make wontons with that broth that was posted for

> the

> > minestrone soup. I figure with some scallions it will be

heavenly.

> > > Please post it if you haven't.

> > >

> > > Blessings,

> > > Chanda

> > > -

> > > Nicole

> > >

> > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:01 AM

> > > Re: Hi!

> > >

> > >

> > > Nice to meet you Chanda! Opps, I reposted this info - I

> guess I

> > > didn't go back far enough. I guess it was my Wonton

recipes

> that

> > > came back as to mailer demon.

> > >

> > > Nicole the new girl

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Frogbert.......aaawww OK let's call this guy Frogbert #2. Nope, I found the picture somewhere and used it here. I love frogs.

I can't taste right now but I made a cross between the two garlic soups posted today. Amy & Angela's. I will make it again when I can taste but I'm quite sure I smell...No vampire will climb in my window tonight. DonnaNicole <Colejil wrote:

Nope didn't sign the guest page, I will do thanks! Did you take that picture? I had a frog living in my bromeliad a few years ago. His name was Frogbert. His disappeared right around my son's birth, he new trouble was coming. Tonight was a quicky...veg burgers, baked beans, noodles, and french fries...BORING!!! you ask on my boringest night. Tomorrow I gotta do stir-fry!! My veggies can't wait any longer:) I hope my ginger is OK!!!!!!I bet you had something yummy! Please tell...Nicole the new girl , purplepassion <thelilacflower> wrote:> That's my litle frog picture. I just love it too.> Did you sign the guest book? It's on the same page at the bottom? What did you

make for dinner? Donna> > Nicole <Colejil@a...> wrote:> Thanks! I like to go to the message board. If you hit expand on the > bottom you can read all the posts. I have dial-up so this is faster > me. Besides there is a really cute pictue of this frog in a plant on > the home page:)> Nicole the new girl> > , "PuterWitch" > <puterwitch@c...> wrote:> > you should set your email to daily digest, that way you get one > email per day of all the posts.> > blessings, > > Chanda> > - > > Nicole > > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:15 AM> > Re: Hi!> > > >

> > These wontons are soooo good! I found them in this Tibitian > > Montesary (spelled very bad) cookbook. Theyhad a ton of great > > recipes. I will have to borrow it from the library again. They > had > > a spicy kinda tempura that is great, but I didn't keep the recipe > > (had to return the book). I did repost them> > > > Nicole the new girl> > > > , "PuterWitch" > > <puterwitch@c...> wrote:> > > I have been so busy I missed those wonton recipes, or did they > come > > back and didn't get posted?> > > I so want to make wontons with that broth that was posted for > the > > minestrone soup.

I figure with some scallions it will be heavenly.> > > Please post it if you haven't.> > > > > > Blessings, > > > Chanda> > > - > > > Nicole > > > > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:01 AM> > > Re: Hi!> > > > > > > > > Nice to meet you Chanda! Opps, I reposted this info - I > guess I > > > didn't go back far enough. I guess it was my Wonton recipes > that > > > came back as to mailer demon.>

> > > > > Nicole the new girl> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Are you the sickie? I hope all is well soon! We've been sick here

since school began.

nicole the new girl

, purplepassion

<thelilacflower> wrote:

> Frogbert.......aaawww OK let's call this guy Frogbert #2. Nope, I

found the picture somewhere and used it here. I love frogs.

> I can't taste right now but I made a cross between the two garlic

soups posted today. Amy & Angela's. I will make it again when I can

taste but I'm quite sure I smell...No vampire will climb in my window

tonight. Donna

>

> Nicole <Colejil@a...> wrote:

> Nope didn't sign the guest page, I will do thanks! Did you take

that

> picture? I had a frog living in my bromeliad a few years ago. His

> name was Frogbert. His disappeared right around my son's birth, he

> new trouble was coming.

>

> Tonight was a quicky...veg burgers, baked beans, noodles, and

french

> fries...BORING!!! you ask on my boringest night. Tomorrow I gotta

> do stir-fry!! My veggies can't wait any longer:) I hope my ginger

> is OK!!!!!!

>

> I bet you had something yummy! Please tell...

>

> Nicole the new girl

>

>

> , purplepassion

> <thelilacflower> wrote:

> > That's my litle frog picture. I just love it too.

> > Did you sign the guest book? It's on the same page at the

bottom?

> What did you make for dinner? Donna

> >

> > Nicole <Colejil@a...> wrote:

> > Thanks! I like to go to the message board. If you hit expand on

> the

> > bottom you can read all the posts. I have dial-up so this is

> faster

> > me. Besides there is a really cute pictue of this frog in a

plant

> on

> > the home page:)

> > Nicole the new girl

> >

> > , " PuterWitch "

> > <puterwitch@c...> wrote:

> > > you should set your email to daily digest, that way you get one

> > email per day of all the posts.

> > > blessings,

> > > Chanda

> > > -

> > > Nicole

> > >

> > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:15 AM

> > > Re: Hi!

> > >

> > >

> > > These wontons are soooo good! I found them in this Tibitian

> > > Montesary (spelled very bad) cookbook. Theyhad a ton of

great

> > > recipes. I will have to borrow it from the library again.

> They

> > had

> > > a spicy kinda tempura that is great, but I didn't keep the

> recipe

> > > (had to return the book). I did repost them

> > >

> > > Nicole the new girl

> > >

> > > , " PuterWitch "

> > > <puterwitch@c...> wrote:

> > > > I have been so busy I missed those wonton recipes, or did

> they

> > come

> > > back and didn't get posted?

> > > > I so want to make wontons with that broth that was posted

for

> > the

> > > minestrone soup. I figure with some scallions it will be

> heavenly.

> > > > Please post it if you haven't.

> > > >

> > > > Blessings,

> > > > Chanda

> > > > -

> > > > Nicole

> > > >

> > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:01 AM

> > > > Re: Hi!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Nice to meet you Chanda! Opps, I reposted this info - I

> > guess I

> > > > didn't go back far enough. I guess it was my Wonton

> recipes

> > that

> > > > came back as to mailer demon.

> > > >

> > > > Nicole the new girl

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

It's just a cold but miserable just the same. Hope all is well there soon. Donna Nicole <Colejil wrote:

Are you the sickie? I hope all is well soon! We've been sick here since school began. nicole the new girl , purplepassion <thelilacflower> wrote:> Frogbert.......aaawww OK let's call this guy Frogbert #2. Nope, I found the picture somewhere and used it here. I love frogs.> I can't taste right now but I made a cross between the two garlic soups posted today. Amy & Angela's. I will make it again when I can taste but I'm quite sure I smell...No vampire will climb in my window tonight. Donna> > Nicole <Colejil@a...> wrote:> Nope didn't sign the guest page, I will do thanks! Did you take that > picture? I had a frog living in my bromeliad a few years ago. His >

name was Frogbert. His disappeared right around my son's birth, he > new trouble was coming. > > Tonight was a quicky...veg burgers, baked beans, noodles, and french > fries...BORING!!! you ask on my boringest night. Tomorrow I gotta > do stir-fry!! My veggies can't wait any longer:) I hope my ginger > is OK!!!!!!> > I bet you had something yummy! Please tell...> > Nicole the new girl > > > , purplepassion > <thelilacflower> wrote:> > That's my litle frog picture. I just love it too.> > Did you sign the guest book? It's on the same page at the bottom? > What did you make for dinner? Donna> > > > Nicole <Colejil@a...> wrote:> > Thanks! I like to go to the message board. If you hit

expand on > the > > bottom you can read all the posts. I have dial-up so this is > faster > > me. Besides there is a really cute pictue of this frog in a plant > on > > the home page:)> > Nicole the new girl> > > > , "PuterWitch" > > <puterwitch@c...> wrote:> > > you should set your email to daily digest, that way you get one > > email per day of all the posts.> > > blessings, > > > Chanda> > > - > > > Nicole > > > > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:15 AM> > > Re: Hi!> > > > > > > > > These wontons are

soooo good! I found them in this Tibitian > > > Montesary (spelled very bad) cookbook. Theyhad a ton of great > > > recipes. I will have to borrow it from the library again. > They > > had > > > a spicy kinda tempura that is great, but I didn't keep the > recipe > > > (had to return the book). I did repost them> > > > > > Nicole the new girl> > > > > > , "PuterWitch" > > > <puterwitch@c...> wrote:> > > > I have been so busy I missed those wonton recipes, or did > they > > come > > > back and didn't get posted?> > > > I so want to make wontons with that broth that was posted for

> > the > > > minestrone soup. I figure with some scallions it will be > heavenly.> > > > Please post it if you haven't.> > > > > > > > Blessings, > > > > Chanda> > > > - > > > > Nicole > > > > > > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:01 AM> > > > Re: Hi!> > > > > > > > > > > > Nice to meet you Chanda! Opps, I reposted this info - I > > guess I > > > > didn't go back far enough.

I guess it was my Wonton > recipes > > that > > > > came back as to mailer demon.> > > > > > > > Nicole the new girl> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Tonight was a quicky...veg burgers, baked beans, noodles, and french

> fries...BORING!!! you ask on my boringest night. Tomorrow I gotta

> do stir-fry!! My veggies can't wait any longer:) I hope my ginger

> is OK!!!!!!

>

> I bet you had something yummy! Please tell...

Hey, Nicole - mine was " boring " too but it sure tasted good! Smoked

veggie sausage with peppers & onions, baked sweet potato, broccoli &

tomato salad with balsamic vinaigrette. Wished I had some yummy whole

grain bread to go with it, but otherwise it was good... tomorrow -

since we haven't settled on a new schedule yet - is RTF (Raid The

Fridge), where we just eat the last week's leftovers.

*hugs*

Amy

I had to change my menu at the last minute due to life, and we ordered a pizza. Soo, I am making last night's choice tonight and holding the acini de pepe off until Monday.

Tomorrow is gonna be easy, I have all that leftover soup and I will get some Italian bread again to go with it. My 8 year old would not eat it (minestrone) due to floating tomato bits, so I pushed her face in it, nah I didn't, but tomorrow when I reheat it with the bread I am gonna make her some boxed mac and cheese, it's soccer game night, so it has to be quick. :o)

hugs,

Chanda

-

Amy

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:21 PM

Re: Hi! Nicole

> Tonight was a quicky...veg burgers, baked beans, noodles, and french > fries...BORING!!! you ask on my boringest night. Tomorrow I gotta > do stir-fry!! My veggies can't wait any longer:) I hope my ginger > is OK!!!!!!> > I bet you had something yummy! Please tell...Hey, Nicole - mine was "boring" too but it sure tasted good! Smokedveggie sausage with peppers & onions, baked sweet potato, broccoli & tomato salad with balsamic vinaigrette. Wished I had some yummy wholegrain bread to go with it, but otherwise it was good... tomorrow -since we haven't settled on a new schedule yet - is RTF (Raid TheFridge), where we just eat the last week's leftovers.*hugs*Amy