IndiaDivine.org

Just a quick Hi Ya! Hi Pat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Morning Pat,

What a heartfelt introduction and I thank you for it. I wish you well wishes on your old injury flare up.

I love Asian food myself. There are some good recipes posted. I also cook quite a bit with sea veggies.

Enjoy your day and hug your 3 sweetie babies for me...................DonnaPatricia Sant <veggiehound wrote:

Thanks so much to Chanda for the invite here -what a lovely group! Forgive me if I keep a lowprofile - I'm a little incapacitated right nowfrom the flare-up of an old injury, makingcomputer work difficult at best and some daysimpossible :=( But I have been managing to readthe Digests and have enjoyed them thoroughly.My dh and I are longtime veggies and we both loveto cook - luckily we're both retired now so havelots of time for it. We practically live on asianfood - with the occasional Italian pasta as achange of pace - since we find it best suits ourveggie diet *and* our taste buds, but we dostrike out in other directions now and then forthe sheer fun of it, and this list is giving melots of ideas! There are just the two human animals in thehousehold, which we share with two beautifulbeagles and

their cat. The cat is the onlycarnivore but he steals anything soy (whereas thebeagles of course steal anything!).Thanks again for the invite - love to you all.Now back into my cage.pat Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 "Welcome to the jungle we've got fun n' games.We got everything you want, honey we know the names.We are the people that can find whatever you may need.Source: Guns N' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

two are hers, the other is the dog's.

geez Donna, get it right. LOL.

Hi Pat <waves>

so glad you posted!

stay tuned. Donna is working hard getting all of our tried and true recipe files up.

Maybe when you get a chance you can post a pic of your babies (and your dog's baby, LOL)

or send them to me and I will post them for you.

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:50 AM

Re: Just a quick Hi Ya! Hi Pat

Good Morning Pat,

What a heartfelt introduction and I thank you for it. I wish you well wishes on your old injury flare up.

I love Asian food myself. There are some good recipes posted. I also cook quite a bit with sea veggies.

Enjoy your day and hug your 3 sweetie babies for me...................DonnaPatricia Sant <veggiehound wrote:

Thanks so much to Chanda for the invite here -what a lovely group! Forgive me if I keep a lowprofile - I'm a little incapacitated right nowfrom the flare-up of an old injury, makingcomputer work difficult at best and some daysimpossible :=( But I have been managing to readthe Digests and have enjoyed them thoroughly.My dh and I are longtime veggies and we both loveto cook - luckily we're both retired now so havelots of time for it. We practically live on asianfood - with the occasional Italian pasta as achange of pace - since we find it best suits ourveggie diet *and* our taste buds, but we dostrike out in other directions now and then forthe sheer fun of it, and this list is giving melots of ideas! There are just the two human animals in thehousehold, which we share with two beautifulbeagles and their cat. The cat is the onlycarnivore but he steals anything soy (whereas thebeagles of course steal anything!).Thanks again for the invite - love to you all.Now back into my cage.pat Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 "Welcome to the jungle we've got fun n' games.We got everything you want, honey we know the names.We are the people that can find whatever you may need.Source: Guns N' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Oh no! Told you I had watery eyes still...............(:-O DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

Hi Pat <waves>

so glad you posted!

stay tuned. Donna is working hard getting all of our tried and true recipe files up.

Maybe when you get a chance you can post a pic of your babies (and your dog's baby, LOL)

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

Good Morning Pat,

Thanks so much to Chanda for the invite here -what a lovely group! Forgive me if I keep a lowprofile - I'm a little incapacitated right nowfrom the flare-up of an old injury, makingcomputer work difficult at best and some daysimpossible :=( But I have been managing to readthe Digests and have enjoyed them thoroughly.My dh and I are longtime veggies and we both loveto cook - luckily we're both retired now so havelots of time for it. We practically live on asianfood - with the occasional Italian pasta as achange of pace - since we find it best suits ourveggie diet *and* our taste buds, but we dostrike out in other directions now and then forthe sheer fun of it, and this list is giving melots of ideas! There are just the two human animals in thehousehold, which we share with two beautifulbeagles and

their cat. The cat is the onlycarnivore but he steals anything soy (whereas thebeagles of course steal anything!).Thanks again for the invite - love to you all.Now back into my cage.pat Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 "Welcome to the jungle we've got fun n' games.We got everything you want, honey we know the names.We are the people that can find whatever you may need.Source: Guns N' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. "Welcome to the jungle we've got fun n' games.We got everything you want, honey we know the names.We are the people that can find whatever you may need.Source: Guns N' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

yeah the cat is her dog's pet, just like on Dharma and Greg, tee hee

-

purplepassion

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:30 AM

Oh no! Told you I had watery eyes still...............(:-O DonnaPuterWitch <puterwitch wrote:

Hi Pat <waves>

so glad you posted!

hugs,

Chanda

-

purplepassion

Good Morning Pat,

Thanks so much to Chanda for the invite here -what a lovely group! Forgive me if I keep a lowprofile - I'm a little incapacitated right nowfrom the flare-up of an old injury, makingcomputer work difficult at best and some daysimpossible :=( But I have been managing to readthe Digests and have enjoyed them thoroughly.My dh and I are longtime veggies and we both loveto cook - luckily we're both retired now so havelots of time for it. We practically live on asianfood - with the occasional Italian pasta as achange of pace - since we find it best suits ourveggie diet *and* our taste buds, but we dostrike out in other directions now and then forthe sheer fun of it, and this list is giving melots of ideas! There are just the two human animals in thehousehold, which we share with two beautifulbeagles and their cat. The cat is the onlycarnivore but he steals anything soy (whereas thebeagles of course steal anything!).Thanks again for the invite - love to you all.Now back into my cage.pat Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 "Welcome to the jungle we've got fun n' games.We got everything you want, honey we know the names.We are the people that can find whatever you may need.Source: Guns N' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. "Welcome to the jungle we've got fun n' games.We got everything you want, honey we know the names.We are the people that can find whatever you may need.Source: Guns N' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.