IndiaDivine.org

St. Patrick's Day Success!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This morning was the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in San Francisco, and also the annual Bay Area Vegetarians Leafleting the St. Patrick's Day Parade. :) Tammy, thank you so much for organizing today's event. We handed out 1,500 Vegetarian Stater Kits in one hour!! Event leafleting is always fun, because the crowds are in a good mood. Twice I had people chasing after me to get a brochure! Love that!THANK YOU Ari, Lisa, Caroline, Michelle, Donna, Jordan and Tammy for a great morning. The lunch afterwards wasn't so bad, either! It was nice to sit and enjoy vegan food, to toast 1,500 leaflets, and to get some planning done for Pride 2009. Leafleting is is so easy, and so effective. I love thinking about all the people who learned about animal suffering today for the first time. I wonder how many vegetarians we made?I'm looking forward to April's leafleting. See you there!Alex

Guest guest

Hi folks

So happy to have spent an hour with the leafleting leprechauns this morning! Big big thanks to Christine, Ari, Michelle, Donna, Jordan, Lisa and especially Alex, who brought all of the leaflets.

Here's some photographs from the SF leafleting today - people were very friendly and receptive.

http://www.bayareaveg.org/gallery2/v/hah_gvl_mar2009/

As more and more people are discovering at our monthly Have a Heart, Go Veg leafleting events, you don't need any experience at all to join us and make a meaningful impact to save animal lives. We'll be having a special leafleting activity for first-timers very soon ..

Cheers,

Tammy

Bay Area Vegetarians

Don't miss out on these awesome Bay Area Vegetarians events!

04/11 Animal Place Farm Tour and Vegan Food Picnic - Vacaville 05/03 Food for Thought Book Club: Animals Rights Philosophy & Picnic - SF

My Inner Super Vegan Read Vegan at Your Local Library The Invisible Vegan Three-quarters of an ounce - today or read it on GenerationV.org