IndiaDivine.org

Vegan shoes for wide feet (also have to fit orthotics)?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone : )

I am wondering if anyone can help me out here.  I have really wide feet (E , the usual wide is D) and so buying shoes has always meant forgetting about bargains.  Now I have plantar fasciitis, an inflammation of the tissue that runs under the foot, so I have to put orthotics with arch support in any shoes.

Well, if I thought it was hard to find stylish, vegan wide shoes (I can usually actually wear a D), finding this plus a shoe that has removable insoles is proving impossible.  Crocs are vegan (most of them), but even CrocsRX can't fit a shoe orthotic.

Anyone else in this boat?

Thanks!

Stephanie-- " Our task must be to widen our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. "   Albert Einstein " The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated. "    Mahatma Gandhi

Can't help with the shoe issue, but be sure to continue working on your foot/feet....don't give up.  You probably already do this, but just in case you don't....check out Step 1 here:http://laurensfitness.com/2008/02/27/tennis-ball-part-2-lower-body/

Good luck,--MarkOn Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 2:06 AM, S Falcone <bekindbecause wrote:

[snip]  

Now I have plantar fasciitis, an inflammation of the tissue that runs under the foot, so I have to put orthotics with arch support in any shoes.

[snip].