IndiaDivine.org

Chondoitin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From what I know condroiten isn't and can't be vegan.  It comes from shark cartiledge.

However there are vegan glucosamine supplements which can be found online and in stores. Go to Pangea or Vegan Essentials or another vegan online store.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Caryatis Cardea <caryatisc wrote:

Does any one know of a vegan chondoitin supplement?Thanks

-- " The thinking (person) must oppose all cruel customs, no matter how deeply rooted in tradition and surrounded by a halo.  When we have a choice, we must avoid bringing torment and injury into the life of another. "

Albert Schweitzer Check out the website:  chooseveg.com

For me I have found that joint pain can be secondary to eating refined flours/sugars/ and nightshade family, try abstaining for 6 weeks if you are eating: potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers of any type, or smoking tobacco and see how you do. I found it took mine totally away and when I reintroduce them, back it comes.Nettie Schwager <nettieroseCaryatis Cardea <caryatiscCc: SFBAVeg <SFBAVeg >Sun, January 24, 2010 9:48:13 PMRe: Chondoitin

From what I know condroiten isn't and can't be vegan. It comes from shark cartiledge.

However there are vegan glucosamine supplements which can be found online and in stores. Go to Pangea or Vegan Essentials or another vegan online store.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Caryatis Cardea <caryatisc (AT) igc (DOT) org> wrote:

Does any one know of a vegan chondoitin supplement?Thanks

-- "The thinking (person) must oppose all cruel customs, no matter how deeply rooted in tradition and surrounded by a halo. When we have a choice, we must avoid bringing torment and injury into the life of another."

Albert Schweitzer Check out the website: chooseveg.com