IndiaDivine.org

Hell

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am new to this list, and also very new to the vegetarian lifestyle...in fact I am just now getting some recipes together and go shopping for the first time.

I look forward to quick recipes that I can try.

:)

Brenda

Guest guest

Oops, that subject line should read hello...not hell. LOL

Brenda

-

The T/B's

Tuesday, March 05, 2002 6:14 PM

Hell

I am new to this list, and also very new to the vegetarian lifestyle...in fact I am just now getting some recipes together and go shopping for the first time.

Brenda

contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

Guest guest

Hi Brenda...oh, I don't know...some of my acquaintances have churlishly expressed the opinion that being a vegetarian must surely be a form of "hell." So I had a marvelous chuckle to myself when I saw the subject of your email! <grin>

Katherine

The T/B's <tobra5 wrote:

Brenda

-

The T/B's

Hell

Brenda

contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

Guest guest

LOL That's funny.

-

K Ames

Wednesday, March 06, 2002 11:28 PM

Re: Hell

Hi Brenda...oh, I don't know...some of my acquaintances have churlishly expressed the opinion that being a vegetarian must surely be a form of "hell." So I had a marvelous chuckle to myself when I saw the subject of your email! <grin> Katherine The T/B's <tobra5 wrote:

Brenda

-

The T/B's

Hell

Brenda

Guest guest

--- The T/B's <tobra5 wrote:

> LOL That's funny.

> :)

>

> -

> K Ames

>

> Wednesday, March 06, 2002 11:28 PM

> Re: Hell

>

>

> Hi Brenda...oh, I don't know...some of my

> acquaintances have churlishly expressed the opinion

> that being a vegetarian must surely be a form of

> " hell. " So I had a marvelous chuckle to myself when

> I saw the subject of your email! <grin>

>

> Katherine

>

:-) Oh, I don't know. As a vegetarian it

seems to me that hell is having the person who has

taken you out to dinner order an extra rare piece of

meat. Once I stopped eating meat it actually started

to make me feel sick when seeing or smelling it in an

uncooked form. It probably doesn't help that I'm a

vet tech at an animal hospital. However, when you get

into your 40's and a guy wants to buy you dinner you

tend to keep your discomfort to yourself (until about

date #4 LOL). It's fun to read the e-mails on this

list. Keep the recipes coming!

Dawn

Try FREE Mail - the world's greatest free email!

/

Guest guest

Ewww, yeah, that would be a slight turn off alright.

-

dawn durante

Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:59 AM

Re: Hell

--- The T/B's <tobra5 wrote:> LOL That's funny.> :)> > - > K Ames > > Wednesday, March 06, 2002 11:28 PM> Re: Hell> > > Hi Brenda...oh, I don't know...some of my> acquaintances have churlishly expressed the opinion> that being a vegetarian must surely be a form of> "hell." So I had a marvelous chuckle to myself when> I saw the subject of your email! <grin> > > Katherine > :-) Oh, I don't know. As a vegetarian itseems to me that hell is having the person who hastaken you out to dinner order an extra rare piece ofmeat. Once I stopped eating meat it actually startedto make me feel sick when seeing or smelling it in anuncooked form. It probably doesn't help that I'm avet tech at an animal hospital. However, when you getinto your 40's and a guy wants to buy you dinner youtend to keep your discomfort to yourself (until aboutdate #4 LOL). It's fun to read the e-mails on thislist. Keep the recipes coming!DawnTry FREE Mail - the world's greatest free email!/contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list