IndiaDivine.org

serious question and trying to sound gross

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm not sure on that, but hanta virus can...

miti wrote:

does anyone know if e-coli can be contracted from mice excrement or if such renal issues in humans or canine or feline.

contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

what is hanta virus? what nastyness does it cause?

----- Forwarded Message -----

genie bottle <geniesflower

Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

Re: serious question and trying to sound gross

Message-ID: <20020815164119.47431.qmail

I'm not sure on that, but hanta virus can... miti wrote:

does anyone know if e-coli can be contracted from mice excrement or if such renal issues in humans or canine or feline.

contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

E-coli is contracted from contact with infected feces...whether it'd be from an animal or human. Unwashed hands that's been exposed to it can transfer it onto foods, which when ingested can cause serious illness.

Or, unwashed hands with direct contact with the mouth....all it needs is a port of entry, which is any opening (or a cut) in the human body. Needless to say, this is just one of the reasons why frequent hand washing is so important & washing fruits & veggies too! The few times I prespare meat for my husband, I even rinse off the meat first before cooking it thoroughly! Deb