IndiaDivine.org

CREAMY BROCCOLI NOODLE SOUP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

CREAMY BROCCOLI NOODLE SOUP

4 servings1 pouch Lipton Soup Secrets Noodle Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth3-1/2 cups milk1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients; bring to a boil.2. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.Home Cooking and Scrapping Friends

homecookingfriends/Do You ?

Finance - Get real-time stock quotes

What is this? Chicken in a vegetarian recipe? Milk? I

think you're in the wrong recipe group!

--- recipe woman <recipewoman1977_25 wrote:

> CREAMY BROCCOLI NOODLE SOUP

> 4 servings

>

> 1 pouch Lipton Soup Secrets Noodle

> Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth

> 3-1/2 cups milk

> 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped

> broccoli

>

>

> 1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients;

> bring to a boil.

>

> 2. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring

> occasionally, 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.

>

>

>

>

> Home Cooking and Scrapping Friends

>

> homecookingfriends/

>

>

>

>

>

> Finance - Get real-time stock quotes

Finance - Get real-time stock quotes

http://finance.

I'm vegetarian and I still use dairy products...... no chicken though....

~*~ Sara ~*~

What is this? Chicken in a vegetarian recipe? Milk? Ithink you're in the wrong recipe group!--- recipe woman <recipewoman1977_25 wrote:> CREAMY BROCCOLI NOODLE SOUP > 4 servings> > 1 pouch Lipton Soup Secrets Noodle> Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth> 3-1/2 cups milk> 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped> broccoli> > > 1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients;> bring to a boil.> > 2. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring> occasionally, 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.

I am vegetarian and I eat eggs and dairy. The word vegetarian means no meat or fish it does not mean no eggs or milk. If this were a vegan group then milk or eggs would not be eaten. I have learned that I can not change the world by shouting or being rude but I can change the world by setting a good example. How do I know this because I am half-Native American and was raised on the reservation for the first sixteen years of my life, I learned that I can not change the way peopel feel about Native Americans or how we are stereotyped but throught example I can prove their preconceived notions and steretypes about us wrong. Speak softly and more people will listen, shout and they will will not respect what you have to say.In other words take what you want from the recipe and change or alter it to suit your needs as I do and life goes on.

Love & Happiness

Autumn

"Elgie, Sarah CAR" wrote:

I'm vegetarian and I still use dairy products...... no chicken though....

~*~ Sara ~*~

What is this? Chicken in a vegetarian recipe? Milk? Ithink you're in the wrong recipe group!--- recipe woman <recipewoman1977_25 wrote:> CREAMY BROCCOLI NOODLE SOUP > 4 servings> > 1 pouch Lipton Soup Secrets Noodle> Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth> 3-1/2 cups milk> 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped> broccoli> > > 1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients;> bring to a boil.> > 2. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring> occasionally, 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

Seems we've had this discussion before. If you see Milk use Soy and

if you see chicken use vegetable broth or Quorn. I see some recipes

with meat and you just need to substitute.