IndiaDivine.org

Thanks...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the welcome. I think I am really going to enjoy this group.

Thanks for the information on the Tahani and the Granola Bars. I was utterly surprised to find out my local grocery store had Tahani, because it has virtually nothing. LOL. Anywayz. Assuming that chick peas are garbanzo beans (any ideas?) then I think I am all good to go. (Yes! I am a kitchen virgin… I know nothing… LOL)

Oh. Anyone have any good Rice recipes… I finally decided to invest in a rice maker yesterday and have come to realize all I know how to make is plain boring white rice. Which after eating for dinner last night, realized it could become quite boring, very quickly.

Thanks again for the help.

Hugz,Keely

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places." ~ Winnie the Pooh*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*AIM Screenname - Lemoney Twists

I have come upon two great recipes for brown rice. I will post them a little later when I have a bit more time.

Suzanne

"Keely :)" <me wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the welcome. I think I am really going to enjoy this group.

Thanks for the information on the Tahani and the Granola Bars. I was utterly surprised to find out my local grocery store had Tahani, because it has virtually nothing. LOL. Anywayz. Assuming that chick peas are garbanzo beans (any ideas?) then I think I am all good to go. (Yes! I am a kitchen virgin… I know nothing… LOL)

Oh. Anyone have any good Rice recipes… I finally decided to invest in a rice maker yesterday and have come to realize all I know how to make is plain boring white rice. Which after eating for dinner last night, realized it could become quite boring, very quickly.

Thanks again for the help.

Hugz,Keely

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places." ~ Winnie the Pooh*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*AIM Screenname - Lemoney Twists

contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list