IndiaDivine.org

So much to do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My earlier email may have been harsh, but I was listening to the news this morning going to work. It just annoyed me so... much what the Americans were doing. There is just so much to do in this world. So many changes they we need to take. While you may sit in your cosy office each day and think of what vegetarian recipes to do. Think of the millions of people dying in Africa. In Ethiopia, Zimbabwe and many other countries throughout the world. It is mad to think that America is spending so much money on weapons and war, when you could be helping these starving people. We need people like Bob Geldolf and Bono to raise these issues again, like they did in the 1980's. What good did war ever do? What good did the killing of people ever do? I know in Ireland there has been conflict in Northern Ireland, but we do not hate the British, we have to work with them for peace.

I just feel so frustrated today. It feels like nobody cares. I'm sorry, but today I just can't think about Vegetarian Recipes, when there are so many crazy issues around the world that we need to change. Hopefully, the more people see this, the better and more peaceful the world will be.

Peace Love and Harmony (hopefully)

TraceyWith Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your needs

Not all Americans support the actions of our politicians. It's getting so the

news almost makes me sick any more. We are such arrogant bullies. We aren't

concerned with the misery in Africa because they don't have resources that we

want. We're not concerned with human life, just economics and power. You're

right, it is a sad state of affairs.

I'm sure you know the slang term pussy refers to a certain part of the female

anatomy. I expect that is the cause of some of the negative reaction you have

experienced. Of course you can choose any on line name you like, but just be

aware of how some might see it.

Kris, putting on my flame suit (and passing an extra one to the Irish lass)

--- Pinky Sweety <dublin_pussy wrote:

>

> My earlier email may have been harsh, but I was listening to the news this

> morning going to work. It just annoyed me so... much what the Americans were

> doing. There is just so much to do in this world. So many changes they we need

> to take.

> While you may sit in your cosy office each day and think of what vegetarian

> recipes to do. Think of the millions of people dying in Africa. In Ethiopia,

> Zimbabwe and many other countries throughout the world. It is mad to think

> that America is spending so much money on weapons and war, when you could be

> helping these starving people. We need people like Bob Geldolf and Bono to

> raise these issues again, like they did in the 1980's. What good did war ever

> do? What good did the killing of people ever do? I know in Ireland there has

> been conflict in Northern Ireland, but we do not hate the British, we have to

> work with them for peace.

>

> I just feel so frustrated today. It feels like nobody cares. I'm sorry, but

> today I just can't think about Vegetarian Recipes, when there are so many

> crazy issues around the world that we need to change. Hopefully, the more

> people see this, the better and more peaceful the world will be.

>

> Peace Love and Harmony (hopefully)

>

> Tracey

>

>

>

>

>

> With Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your

> needs

>

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.

http://mailplus.

At least I don't feel alone in this little country of Ireland. I spent a summer in America, and while I was there I found it very easy to forget that other countries exist outside the US. Only for I'm actually living in Ireland the rest of the time, I would have prob forgotten it exist.

Oh, my name does not mean that in Ireland, in Ireland it is a Cat. So we always say, here Pussy Pussy Cat.(hence my teddy bear cat as a child was called Pussy). There is another word that we use instead and in America, ye use it for another thing. The woman I was staying with kept asking me did I want to use her Fanny Pack. I couldn't get over it. We call them Bum Bags. I guess d Americans always want to use different types of words for different things. Like the way we use Rubber for an Eraser. Once again, ye Americans have to relise, we don't do everything your way. If anything we would be more influenced by Europe. So don't get offended if a child says can I have a rubber please, or here pussy pussy. In Ireland they mean completely different things.

Just like we have Cougettes and Aubergines whereas ye have Zuccini's and Eggplants. (getting back to vegetables)

I'm still angry what the American Militery are doing in Ireland. But hopefully in the future, I can get back to thinking about vegetarian recipes. I will have to try out the Tofu dish.

Kris <kristc99 wrMili

taryall Americans support the actions of our politicians. It's getting so thenews almost makes me sick any more. We are such arrogant bullies. We aren'tconcerned with the misery in Africa because they don't have resources that wewant. We're not concerned with human life, just economics and power. You'reright, it is a sad state of affairs. I'm sure you know the slang term pussy refers to a certain part of the femaleanatomy. I expect that is the cause of some of the negative reaction you haveexperienced. Of course you can choose any on line name you like, but just beaware of how some might see it.Kris, putting on my flame suit (and passing an extra one to the Irish lass)--- Pinky Sweety <dublin_pussy wrote:> > My earlier email may have been harsh, but I was listening to the news this> morning going to work. It just annoyed me so... much what the Americans were> doing. There is just so much to do in this world. So many changes they we need> to take. > While you may sit in your cosy office each day and think of what vegetarian> recipes to do. Think of the millions of people dying in Africa. In Ethiopia,> Zimbabwe and many other countries throughout the world. It is mad to think> that America is spending so much money on weapons and war, when you could be> helping these starving people. We need people like Bob Geldolf and Bono to> raise these issues again, like they did in the 1980's. What good did war ever> do? What good did the killing of people ever do? I know in Ireland there has> been conflict in Northern Ireland, but we do not hate the British, we have to> work with them for peace.> > I just feel so frustrated today. It feels like nobody cares. I'm sorry, but> today I just can't think about Vegetarian Recipes, when there are so many> crazy issues around the world that we need to change. Hopefully, the more> people see this, the better and more peaceful the world will be.> > Peace Love and Harmony (hopefully)> > Tracey> > > > > > With Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your> needs> Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.http://mailplus.contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

Unfortunately we can't save the world. White Man's

Burden. I could think all day about the poor and

starving around the globe but I'm going to concentrate

my efforts on the little boys and girls whom go to bed

hungry every night (if they have a bed) in my own

country. If I lived somewhere else, I'd concentrate

on that. There are so many domestic problems that

need to be addressed. I hate to admit it but I never

think about the rail thin African baby dying of

starvation, I'm too busy thinking about the rail thin

African American baby dying of starvation. I could

live in misery concerning myself with the

monstrocities of the world, or I could try to do

something about it. And sitting around pointing

fingers and blame is futile. JUST DO YOUR PART. I

crochet hats, blankets, mittens and scarves for the

homeless children. I also donate everything to the

woman's shelter. AND, I always buy my family's

clothes at the local charity store. I can definitely

afford to shop for new clothes but choose the used b/c

it helps out the people in my community that need it.

Start small and keep trying. If everyone caught on

the world would be a better place. Better to do that

than aim high and fail. Which is what will continue

to happen.

Warmly,

Allison

>

> At least I don't feel alone in this little country

> of Ireland. I spent a summer in America, and while I

> was there I found it very easy to forget that other

> countries exist outside the US. Only for I'm

> actually living in Ireland the rest of the time, I

> would have prob forgotten it exist.

> Oh, my name does not mean that in Ireland, in

> Ireland it is a Cat. So we always say, here Pussy

> Pussy Cat.(hence my teddy bear cat as a child was

> called Pussy). There is another word that we use

> instead and in America, ye use it for another thing.

> The woman I was staying with kept asking me did I

> want to use her Fanny Pack. I couldn't get over it.

> We call them Bum Bags. I guess d Americans always

> want to use different types of words for different

> things. Like the way we use Rubber for an Eraser.

> Once again, ye Americans have to relise, we don't do

> everything your way. If anything we would be more

> influenced by Europe. So don't get offended if a

> child says can I have a rubber please, or here pussy

> pussy. In Ireland they mean completely different

> things.

> Just like we have Cougettes and Aubergines whereas

> ye have Zuccini's and Eggplants. (getting back to

> vegetables)

> I'm still angry what the American Militery are doing

> in Ireland. But hopefully in the future, I can get

> back to thinking about vegetarian recipes. I will

> have to try out the Tofu dish.

> Kris <kristc99 wrMilitaryall Americans

> support the actions of our politicians. It's getting

> so the

> news almost makes me sick any more. We are such

> arrogant bullies. We aren't

> concerned with the misery in Africa because they

> don't have resources that we

> want. We're not concerned with human life, just

> economics and power. You're

> right, it is a sad state of affairs.

>

> I'm sure you know the slang term pussy refers to a

> certain part of the female

> anatomy. I expect that is the cause of some of the

> negative reaction you have

> experienced. Of course you can choose any on line

> name you like, but just be

> aware of how some might see it.

>

> Kris, putting on my flame suit (and passing an extra

> one to the Irish lass)

>

> --- Pinky Sweety <dublin_pussy wrote:

> >

> > My earlier email may have been harsh, but I was

> listening to the news this

> > morning going to work. It just annoyed me so...

> much what the Americans were

> > doing. There is just so much to do in this world.

> So many changes they we need

> > to take.

> > While you may sit in your cosy office each day and

> think of what vegetarian

> > recipes to do. Think of the millions of people

> dying in Africa. In Ethiopia,

> > Zimbabwe and many other countries throughout the

> world. It is mad to think

> > that America is spending so much money on weapons

> and war, when you could be

> > helping these starving people. We need people like

> Bob Geldolf and Bono to

> > raise these issues again, like they did in the

> 1980's. What good did war ever

> > do? What good did the killing of people ever do? I

> know in Ireland there has

> > been conflict in Northern Ireland, but we do not

> hate the British, we have to

> > work with them for peace.

> >

> > I just feel so frustrated today. It feels like

> nobody cares. I'm sorry, but

> > today I just can't think about Vegetarian Recipes,

> when there are so many

> > crazy issues around the world that we need to

> change. Hopefully, the more

> > people see this, the better and more peaceful the

> world will be.

> >

> > Peace Love and Harmony (hopefully)

> >

> > Tracey

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > With Mail you can get a bigger mailbox --

> choose a size that fits your

> > needs

> >

>

>

>

>

> Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up

> now.

> http://mailplus.

>

> contact owner: -owner

> Mail list:

> Delivered-mailing list

>

> List-Un:

> -

>

> no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowed

> contact owner with complaints regarding posting/list

>

> or anything else. Thank you.

> please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this

> list

>

>

>

>

Hi there! I'm usually not a debater, but I thought what you wrote about Americans is completely untrue. I completely and entire respect your thoughts and I'm not attacking your views. But like one person said, not all of us agree with what our politicians come up with. My arguement is though, and I say this with respect to your country, hasn't Northern Ireland been acting the same way towards Southern Ireland for years now. What I mean is you were talking about war and weapons and Northern Ireland has been in the news for as long as I can remember with these issues.

My husband and I went to Ireland in June of 1998 for our honeymoon. It is absolutely beautiful there, but I was scared to death of getting caught in the middle of some kind of action. And as for spending money on things like this, if you would look a little deeper into what America spends it's money on you would find out that we have millions of homeless shelters, food pantries and help for those less fortunate. America can't save everyone and I'm tired of people thinking that just because we are "Americans" that we do have some kind of supernatural powers that we can fix everything.

If other countries would do all we have for each other then yes there would be peace and harmony always. But we all know that is not practical. So yes I can understand your thinking that we spend too much money on war and weapons and I agree with you, but with everyone thinking we are a "Super Country" we almost have to. We are the ones people run to when they need help.

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, but that's my opinion.

Stephanie

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now

Is this a group for politics or a group for veggie recipes? I am in enough politics groups already. I am slowly getting turned off to this group. I for one, am an AMERICAN, and I live in Europe. I have NEVER thought that the US was all there was. If you came here and thought that, then you must be only one sighted. Americans don't only think about themselves. And I am always so ashamed at the Europeans (my Neighbors and friends) for thinking such horrible things about us. I for one, am PROUD of the US government for protecting me, I am PROUD to be an American. I am pleased at the way out military is acting. And I am proud to say that I voted for W. Americans know you don't do things our way. We don't expect you to.

I'm sorry. I am just getting tired of politics in this club. I am a international politics/affairs student. I get enough of this crap from school.

K

-

Pinky Sweety

Tuesday, January 14, 2003 6:36 AM

Re: So much to do

At least I don't feel alone in this little country of Ireland. I spent a summer in America, and while I was there I found it very easy to forget that other countries exist outside the US. Only for I'm actually living in Ireland the rest of the time, I would have prob forgotten it exist. Oh, my name does not mean that in Ireland, in Ireland it is a Cat. So we always say, here Pussy Pussy Cat.(hence my teddy bear cat as a child was called Pussy). There is another word that we use instead and in America, ye use it for another thing. The woman I was staying with kept asking me did I want to use her Fanny Pack. I couldn't get over it. We call them Bum Bags. I guess d Americans always want to use different types of words for different things. Like the way we use Rubber for an Eraser. Once again, ye Americans have to relise, we don't do everything your way. If anything we would be more influenced by Europe. So don't get offended if a child says can I have a rubber please, or here pussy pussy. In Ireland they mean completely different things. Just like we have Cougettes and Aubergines whereas ye have Zuccini's and Eggplants. (getting back to vegetables) I'm still angry what the American Militery are doing in Ireland. But hopefully in the future, I can get back to thinking about vegetarian recipes. I will have to try out the Tofu dish. Kris <kristc99 wrMili taryall Americans support the actions of our politicians. It's getting so thenews almost makes me sick any more. We are such arrogant bullies. We aren'tconcerned with the misery in Africa because they don't have resources that wewant. We're not concerned with human life, just economics and power. You'reright, it is a sad state of affairs. I'm sure you know the slang term pussy refers to a certain part of the femaleanatomy. I expect that is the cause of some of the negative reaction you haveexperienced. Of course you can choose any on line name you like, but just beaware of how some might see it.Kris, putting on my flame suit (and passing an extra one to the Irish lass)--- Pinky Sweety <dublin_pussy wrote:> > My earlier email may have been harsh, but I was listening to the news this> morning going to work. It just annoyed me so... much what the Americans were> doing. There is just so much to do in this world. So many changes they we need> to take. > While you may sit in your cosy office each day and think of what vegetarian> recipes to do. Think of the millions of people dying in Africa. In Ethiopia,> Zimbabwe and many other countries throughout the world. It is mad to think> that America is spending so much money on weapons and war, when you could be> helping these starving people. We need people like Bob Geldolf and Bono to> raise these issues again, like they did in the 1980's. What good did war ever> do? What good did the killing of people ever do? I know in Ireland there has> been conflict in Northern Ireland, but we do not hate the British, we have to> work with them for peace.> > I just feel so frustrated today. It feels like nobody cares. I'm sorry, but> today I just can't think about Vegetarian Recipes, when there are so many> crazy issues around the world that we need to change. Hopefully, the more> people see this, the better and more peaceful the world will be.> > Peace Love and Harmony (hopefully)> > Tracey> > > > > > With Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your> needs> Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.http://mailplus.contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

I second that.

This person (pink pussy vegetarian, whichever name she

is, I've noticed she/he/it posts under three different

ones) is spouting unintelligent nonsense and is

insulting a lot of people.

Warmly,

Allison

--- " Keely :) " <squeely wrote:

> Is this a group for politics or a group for veggie

> recipes? I am in enough politics groups already. I

> am slowly getting turned off to this group. I for

> one, am an AMERICAN, and I live in Europe. I have

> NEVER thought that the US was all there was. If you

> came here and thought that, then you must be only

> one sighted. Americans don't only think about

> themselves. And I am always so ashamed at the

> Europeans (my Neighbors and friends) for thinking

> such horrible things about us. I for one, am PROUD

> of the US government for protecting me, I am PROUD

> to be an American. I am pleased at the way out

> military is acting. And I am proud to say that I

> voted for W. Americans know you don't do things our

> way. We don't expect you to.

>

> I'm sorry. I am just getting tired of politics in

> this club. I am a international politics/affairs

> student. I get enough of this crap from school.

>

> K

> -

> Pinky Sweety

>

> Tuesday, January 14, 2003 6:36 AM

> Re: So much to do

>

>

> At least I don't feel alone in this little country

> of Ireland. I spent a summer in America, and while I

> was there I found it very easy to forget that other

> countries exist outside the US. Only for I'm

> actually living in Ireland the rest of the time, I

> would have prob forgotten it exist.

>

> Oh, my name does not mean that in Ireland, in

> Ireland it is a Cat. So we always say, here Pussy

> Pussy Cat.(hence my teddy bear cat as a child was

> called Pussy). There is another word that we use

> instead and in America, ye use it for another thing.

> The woman I was staying with kept asking me did I

> want to use her Fanny Pack. I couldn't get over it.

> We call them Bum Bags. I guess d Americans always

> want to use different types of words for different

> things. Like the way we use Rubber for an Eraser.

> Once again, ye Americans have to relise, we don't do

> everything your way. If anything we would be more

> influenced by Europe. So don't get offended if a

> child says can I have a rubber please, or here pussy

> pussy. In Ireland they mean completely different

> things.

>

> Just like we have Cougettes and Aubergines whereas

> ye have Zuccini's and Eggplants. (getting back to

> vegetables)

>

> I'm still angry what the American Militery are

> doing in Ireland. But hopefully in the future, I can

> get back to thinking about vegetarian recipes. I

> will have to try out the Tofu dish.

>

> Kris <kristc99 wrMili

>

> taryall Americans support the actions of our

> politicians. It's getting so the

> news almost makes me sick any more. We are such

> arrogant bullies. We aren't

> concerned with the misery in Africa because they

> don't have resources that we

> want. We're not concerned with human life, just

> economics and power. You're

> right, it is a sad state of affairs.

>

> I'm sure you know the slang term pussy refers to

> a certain part of the female

> anatomy. I expect that is the cause of some of

> the negative reaction you have

> experienced. Of course you can choose any on

> line name you like, but just be

> aware of how some might see it.

>

> Kris, putting on my flame suit (and passing an

> extra one to the Irish lass)

>

> --- Pinky Sweety <dublin_pussy

> wrote:

> >

> > My earlier email may have been harsh, but I

> was listening to the news this

> > morning going to work. It just annoyed me

> so... much what the Americans were

> > doing. There is just so much to do in this

> world. So many changes they we need

> > to take.

> > While you may sit in your cosy office each day

> and think of what vegetarian

> > recipes to do. Think of the millions of people

> dying in Africa. In Ethiopia,

> > Zimbabwe and many other countries throughout

> the world. It is mad to think

> > that America is spending so much money on

> weapons and war, when you could be

> > helping these starving people. We need people

> like Bob Geldolf and Bono to

> > raise these issues again, like they did in the

> 1980's. What good did war ever

> > do? What good did the killing of people ever

> do? I know in Ireland there has

> > been conflict in Northern Ireland, but we do

> not hate the British, we have to

> > work with them for peace.

> >

> > I just feel so frustrated today. It feels like

> nobody cares. I'm sorry, but

> > today I just can't think about Vegetarian

> Recipes, when there are so many

> > crazy issues around the world that we need to

> change. Hopefully, the more

> > people see this, the better and more peaceful

> the world will be.

> >

> > Peace Love and Harmony (hopefully)

> >

> > Tracey

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > With Mail you can get a bigger mailbox

> -- choose a size that fits your

> > needs

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up

> now.

> http://mailplus.

>

> contact owner:

> -owner

> Mail list:

> Delivered-mailing list

>

> List-Un:

> -

>

> no flaming arguing or denigration of others

> allowed

> contact owner with complaints regarding

> posting/list

> or anything else. Thank you.

> please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy

> this list

>

>

>

>

That is incorrect, I only post under 2 names (because some people have dirty minds in this group, I had to change my name, even though it means something completely different in Ireland and is not rude in any way, only dirty minded people would think it was rude). People have been insulting me from the beginning and have been very rude to me. So it has made me angry towards them. I have never had this trouble in any other group. Not warmly towards Allison,

Irish Veggie

Allison Nations <allyanne2001 wrote:

I second that. This person (pink pussy vegetarian, whichever name sheis, I've noticed she/he/it posts under three differentones) is spouting unintelligent nonsense and isinsulting a lot of people. Warmly,Allison --- "Keely :)" <squeely wrote:> Is this a group for politics or a group for veggie> recipes? I am in enough politics groups already. I> am slowly getting turned off to this group. I for> one, am an AMERICAN, and I live in Europe. I have> NEVER thought that the US was all there was. If you> came here and thought that, then you must be only> one sighted. Americans don't only think about> themselves. And I am always so ashamed at the> Europeans (my Neighbors and friends) for thinking> such horrible things about us. I for one, am PROUD> of the US government for protecting me, I am PROUD> to be an American. I am pleased at the way out> military is acting. And I am proud to say that I> voted for W. Americans know you don't do things our> way. We don't expect you to.> > I'm sorry. I am just getting tired of politics in> this club. I am a international politics/affairs> student. I get enough of this crap from school.> > K> - > Pinky Sweety > > Tuesday, January 14, 2003 6:36 AM> Re: So much to do> > > At least I don't feel alone in this little country> of Ireland. I spent a summer in America, and while I> was there I found it very easy to forget that other> countries exist outside the US. Only for I'm> actually living in Ireland the rest of the time, I> would have prob forgotten it exist. > > Oh, my name does not mean that in Ireland, in> Ireland it is a Cat. So we always say, here Pussy> Pussy Cat.(hence my teddy bear cat as a child was> called Pussy). There is another word that we use> instead and in America, ye use it for another thing.> The woman I was staying with kept asking me did I> want to use her Fanny Pack. I couldn't get over it.> We call them Bum Bags. I guess d Americans always> want to use different types of words for different> things. Like the way we use Rubber for an Eraser.> Once again, ye Americans have to relise, we don't do> everything your way. If anything we would be more> influenced by Europe. So don't get offended if a> child says can I have a rubber please, or here pussy> pussy. In Ireland they mean completely different> things. > > Just like we have Cougettes and Aubergines whereas> ye have Zuccini's and Eggplants. (getting back to> vegetables) > > I'm still angry what the American Militery are> doing in Ireland. But hopefully in the future, I can> get back to thinking about vegetarian recipes. I> will have to try out the Tofu dish. > > Kris <kristc99 wrMili > > taryall Americans support the actions of our> politicians. It's getting so the> news almost makes me sick any more. We are such> arrogant bullies. We aren't> concerned with the misery in Africa because they> don't have resources that we> want. We're not concerned with human life, just> economics and power. You're> right, it is a sad state of affairs. > > I'm sure you know the slang term pussy refers to> a certain part of the female> anatomy. I expect that is the cause of some of> the negative reaction you have> experienced. Of course you can choose any on> line name you like, but just be> aware of how some might see it.> > Kris, putting on my flame suit (and passing an> extra one to the Irish lass)> > --- Pinky Sweety <dublin_pussy> wrote:> > > > My earlier email may have been harsh, but I> was listening to the news this> > morning going to work. It just annoyed me> so... much what the Americans were> > doing. There is just so much to do in this> world. So many changes they we need> > to take. > > While you may sit in your cosy office each day> and think of what vegetarian> > recipes to do. Think of the millions of people> dying in Africa. In Ethiopia,> > Zimbabwe and many other countries throughout> the world. It is mad to think> > that America is spending so much money on> weapons and war, when you could be> > helping these starving people. We need people> like Bob Geldolf and Bono to> > raise these issues again, like they did in the> 1980's. What good did war ever> > do? What good did the killing of people ever> do? I know in Ireland there has> > been conflict in Northern Ireland, but we do> not hate the British, we have to> > work with them for peace.> > > > I just feel so frustrated today. It feels like> nobody cares. I'm sorry, but> > today I just can't think about Vegetarian> Recipes, when there are so many> > crazy issues around the world that we need to> change. Hopefully, the more> > people see this, the better and more peaceful> the world will be.> > > > Peace Love and Harmony (hopefully)> > > > Tracey> > > > > > > > > > > > With Mail you can get a bigger mailbox> -- choose a size that fits your> > needs> > > > > > > > Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up> now.> http://mailplus.> > contact owner:> -owner > Mail list: > Delivered-mailing list> > List-Un:> - > > no flaming arguing or denigration of others> allowed> contact owner with complaints regarding> posting/list > or anything else. Thank you.> please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy> this list> > > >

No I think you post under so many names so it seems

like others agree with you when you repost. Sounds

like you're going around to all the veggie groups and

making a fool out of yourself. I've blocked you.

Hopefully I won't every have to read another pathetic

email from you.

WARMLY,

Allison

>

> That is incorrect, I only post under 2 names

> (because some people have dirty minds in this group,

> I had to change my name, even though it means

> something completely different in Ireland and is not

> rude in any way, only dirty minded people would

> think it was rude). People have been insulting me

> from the beginning and have been very rude to me. So

> it has made me angry towards them. I have never had

> this trouble in any other group.

> Not warmly towards Allison,

> Irish Veggie

>

> Allison Nations <allyanne2001 wrote:I

> second that.

> This person (pink pussy vegetarian, whichever name

> she

> is, I've noticed she/he/it posts under three

> different

> ones) is spouting unintelligent nonsense and is

> insulting a lot of people.

> Warmly,

> Allison

>

> --- " Keely :) " <squeely wrote:

> > Is this a group for politics or a group for veggie

> > recipes? I am in enough politics groups already. I

> > am slowly getting turned off to this group. I for

> > one, am an AMERICAN, and I live in Europe. I have

> > NEVER thought that the US was all there was. If

> you

> > came here and thought that, then you must be only

> > one sighted. Americans don't only think about

> > themselves. And I am always so ashamed at the

> > Europeans (my Neighbors and friends) for thinking

> > such horrible things about us. I for one, am PROUD

> > of the US government for protecting me, I am PROUD

> > to be an American. I am pleased at the way out

> > military is acting. And I am proud to say that I

> > voted for W. Americans know you don't do things

> our

> > way. We don't expect you to.

> >

> > I'm sorry. I am just getting tired of politics in

> > this club. I am a international politics/affairs

> > student. I get enough of this crap from school.

> >

> > K

> > -

> > Pinky Sweety

> >

> > Tuesday, January 14, 2003 6:36 AM

> > Re: So much to do

> >

> >

> > At least I don't feel alone in this little

> country

> > of Ireland. I spent a summer in America, and while

> I

> > was there I found it very easy to forget that

> other

> > countries exist outside the US. Only for I'm

> > actually living in Ireland the rest of the time, I

> > would have prob forgotten it exist.

> >

> > Oh, my name does not mean that in Ireland, in

> > Ireland it is a Cat. So we always say, here Pussy

> > Pussy Cat.(hence my teddy bear cat as a child was

> > called Pussy). There is another word that we use

> > instead and in America, ye use it for another

> thing.

> > The woman I was staying with kept asking me did I

> > want to use her Fanny Pack. I couldn't get over

> it.

> > We call them Bum Bags. I guess d Americans always

> > want to use different types of words for different

> > things. Like the way we use Rubber for an Eraser.

> > Once again, ye Americans have to relise, we don't

> do

> > everything your way. If anything we would be more

> > influenced by Europe. So don't get offended if a

> > child says can I have a rubber please, or here

> pussy

> > pussy. In Ireland they mean completely different

> > things.

> >

> > Just like we have Cougettes and Aubergines

> whereas

> > ye have Zuccini's and Eggplants. (getting back to

> > vegetables)

> >

> > I'm still angry what the American Militery are

> > doing in Ireland. But hopefully in the future, I

> can

> > get back to thinking about vegetarian recipes. I

> > will have to try out the Tofu dish.

> >

> > Kris <kristc99 wrMili

> >

> > taryall Americans support the actions of our

> > politicians. It's getting so the

> > news almost makes me sick any more. We are

> such

> > arrogant bullies. We aren't

> > concerned with the misery in Africa because

> they

> > don't have resources that we

> > want. We're not concerned with human life,

> just

> > economics and power. You're

> > right, it is a sad state of affairs.

> >

> > I'm sure you know the slang term pussy refers

> to

> > a certain part of the female

> > anatomy. I expect that is the cause of some of

> > the negative reaction you have

> > experienced. Of course you can choose any on

> > line name you like, but just be

> > aware of how some might see it.

> >

> > Kris, putting on my flame suit (and passing an

> > extra one to the Irish lass)

> >

> > --- Pinky Sweety <dublin_pussy

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > My earlier email may have been harsh, but I

> > was listening to the news this

> > > morning going to work. It just annoyed me

> > so... much what the Americans were

> > > doing. There is just so much to do in this

> > world. So many changes they we need

> > > to take.

> > > While you may sit in your cosy office each

> day

> > and think of what vegetarian

> > > recipes to do. Think of the millions of

> people

> > dying in Africa. In Ethiopia,

> > > Zimbabwe and many other countries throughout

> > the world. It is mad to think

> > > that America is spending so much money on

> > weapons and war, when you could be

> > > helping these starving people. We need

> people

> > like Bob Geldolf and Bono to

> > > raise these issues again, like they did in

> the

> > 1980's. What good did war ever

> > > do? What good did the killing of people ever

> > do? I know in Ireland there has

> > > been conflict in Northern Ireland, but we do

> > not hate the British, we have to

> > > work with them for peace.

> > >

> > > I just feel so frustrated today. It feels

> like

> > nobody cares. I'm sorry, but

> > > today I just can't think about Vegetarian

> > Recipes, when there are so many

> > > crazy issues around the world that we need

> to

> > change. Hopefully, the more

> > > people see this, the better and more

> peaceful

> > the world will be.

> > >

> > > Peace Love and Harmony (hopefully)

> > >

> > > Tracey

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > With Mail you can get a bigger

> mailbox

> > -- choose a size that fits your

> > > needs

> > >