IndiaDivine.org

Note to all regular members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As regular members who are here to share recipes and post our ideas

about

vegetarian food, our best course of action is to ignore this person

who is

trying to stir trouble up here and get us off-topic, IMO.

~ P_T ~

/

There is no way to peace, peace is the way.

~ A.J. Muste

Oh no, you are going to ignore me! Whats wrong, you can only think about food all the time, and not the actual reasons why you become vegetarian. Are we not "allowed" to talk about issues that vegetarians come across. Are we "not allowed" to talk about hunger, are we not allowed to talk about animals and humans dying.

"~ P_T ~ <patchouli_troll" <patchouli_troll wrote:

As regular members who are here to share recipes and post our ideasabout vegetarian food, our best course of action is to ignore this personwho is trying to stir trouble up here and get us off-topic, IMO. ~ P_T ~/There is no way to peace, peace is the way.~ A.J. Mustecontact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

Might want to go back & read the original description of the list:

"this list is for vegetarians, vegans and those who want more recipes in those areas and have no time. Recipes that can be fixed quickly and/or easily as well as help for people on a budget. I am a vegetarian, and though I have found a decent amout of vegetarian recipies - I have trouble getting quick ones, especially good ones. I love food and I love to cook, but I eat for taste and cook for a meat eater...and cannot cook or eat meat. Quick, appetizing recipes on a budget are in great need at my place and by listening and watching others..."

Megan

---- Original Message -----

Whats wrong, you can only think about food all the time, and not the actual reasons why you become vegetarian. Are we not "allowed" to talk about issues that vegetarians come across. Are we "not allowed" to talk about hunger, are we not allowed to talk about animals and humans dying.

<<<As regular members who are here to share recipes and post our ideas about vegetarian food, our best course of action is to ignore this person who is trying to stir trouble up here and get us off-topic, IMO.>>>

Yeah, and along those lines, most email programs allow you to BLOCK a certain sender so that you can still get group posts but not the annoying ones. I just added one to my "blocked senders" list.

Blessings to all,Nita

, " ~ P_T ~

<patchouli_troll> " <patchouli_troll> wrote:

> As regular members who are here to share recipes and post our ideas

> about

> vegetarian food, our best course of action is to ignore this person

> who is

> trying to stir trouble up here and get us off-topic, IMO.

>

> ~ P_T ~

I agree totally. This person appears to be a troll, and if people

would just hit the " Next " or " Delete " button (as I do) and stop

responding, perhaps they would go away. If this person were truly a

vegetarian, he/she would post something relevant to Quick Vegetarian

Cooking. So far I have seen nothing of value.