IndiaDivine.org

FIRST VEGETARIAN NUDE MARCH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, and mens dangle wiggly bits are not beautiful in my eyes at all. I think they are disgusting and would never want to be forced to look at them in public as I would find that as abuse. I like to see mens dangling bits wrapped away. Kris <kristc99 wrote: I picked up a book last weekend, Ayurvedic Massage by Atreya. This quote jumpedout at me:"You are not working with a mass of ligaments, tissues, organs and plasma. Youare working with the Divine in a sentient form. Always remember this, even ifyour client does not."It's all in your point of view, IMO, and where you choose to see beauty.Kris--- Irish Veggie <an_irish_vegetarian wrote:> > i'M EVEN MORE DISGUSTED. You are a sick person. Walking around nude in the> middle of a busy shopping street has nothing to do with vegan's/veggies. It is> just disturbing. I don't care if you don't take drugs or your sexual relations> etc. It's still wrong to dangle your bits in front of people in the middle of> a "public" street. You have no concern for children in public what so ever.> You can't change my opinion. If you want to go nude, I can't stop it, but> don't assoicate it with "vegetarian's" , as it is not something we "all" would> do or believe in. Sick person. Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.http://mailplus.contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list