IndiaDivine.org

Vitamins?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've heard that because we're vegetarians, there are various micronutrients that we don't get and can't get. Does anyone know of vitamins that work, that cover this micronutrients. I've never been inside a health food store, where I assume I'd find them. Are there any particular brands to buy or avoid? Any favorite store to buy them?

Thanks!

Jess

In a message dated 01/19/2003 4:12:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, Mickey4jes writes:

Are there any particular brands to buy or avoid? Any favorite store to buy them?

Shaklee brand is scientifically and clinically tested and proven. They have a very good and long history and well respected around the world in the medical and scientific communities. Their research includes double blind testing and includes many of the leading research institutes in the country. They have been published in many peer reviewed medical journals. If it's on the label you can be assured what is inside is top quality. Robin in NC

I forgot to mention that Shaklee vitamins/herbals are made from organic wholefood sources and are Kosher. No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. No fillers. There is also a 100% money back guarantee.

My doctor told me to take Vitavim (sp?) multi vitamims... I like them, and I find I'm okay with them... no side effects or anything...

~*~Sara in Toronto~*~

ID: fitgirl1979

"I considered atheism but there weren't enough holidays."

I've heard that because we're vegetarians, there are various micronutrients that we don't get and can't get. Does anyone know of vitamins that work, that cover this micronutrients. I've never been inside a health food store, where I assume I'd find them. Are there any particular brands to buy or avoid? Any favorite store to buy them? Thanks! Jess

rwhitt1212@a... wrote:

> I forgot to mention that Shaklee vitamins/herbals are made from

organic

> wholefood sources and are Kosher. No artificial colors, flavors or

> sweeteners. No fillers. There is also a 100% money back guarantee.

Just curious...but isn't Shaklee a MLM company?

--

Sherri

Ask me for directions, and I'll tell you where to go

In a message dated 01/19/2003 11:46:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, sherria writes:

Just curious...but isn't Shaklee a MLM company?

I guess that would depend on if you were interested in a business or a product. Products are bought through distributors or sent to your door by member direct ordering. Business's are built on the MLM principle. Regardless of which, Shaklee's products are an excellent choice for your wellness needs and deserve to be considered when looking for supplements. Our family has used their products for about 12 or 13 years. I did a lot of research and comparisons when I was making the decision to "go healthier." That's when I also started my venture of making a vegetarian choice. I like being well informed especially when there seems to be a lot of differences in products. IMHO

Robin in NC