IndiaDivine.org

For those who eat fish...excellent source of good ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have to agree....why are people listing fish recipes on a vegetarian list? There are LOTS of meat eating lists out there for you to share on, if that's what you would like to do.

Suzanne <><

Please join OneMillionMoms.com or OneMillionDads.com to stop trash on TV!

IVe Always Been Under The Assumption That Fish Is Not

Considered A Meat.

--- DarinSuzyGates <DarinSuzyGates

wrote:

> I have to agree....why are people listing fish

recipes on a vegetarian list?

> There are LOTS of meat eating lists out there for

you to share on, if that's

> what you would like to do.

>

> Suzanne <><

>

> Please join OneMillionMoms.com or OneMillionDads.com

to stop trash on TV!

>

>

Depends on what you believe. Some believe that a true vegetarian eats no animal products whatsoever. Some feel that eating fish and seafood is still vegetarian. I've seen meat described as the essential part of the matter, so that even nuts and seeds have meat.

I am of the belief that a vegetarian eats no animal flesh, so consider myself mostly vegetarian. I have a problem assimilating many nutrients, so eat things I would rather not just to manage my health. But I will try to refrain from waxing ecstatic on foods that are not appreciated by the majority.

Donni

-

Val Lee

Monday, August 25, 2003 7:46 PM

Re: Re: Re: For those who eat fish...excellent source of good ...

IVe Always Been Under The Assumption That Fish Is NotConsidered A Meat.--- DarinSuzyGates <DarinSuzyGateswrote:> I have to agree....why are people listing fishrecipes on a vegetarian list? > There are LOTS of meat eating lists out there foryou to share on, if that's > what you would like to do.> > Suzanne <><> > Please join OneMillionMoms.com or OneMillionDads.comto stop trash on TV!> > contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

My dictionary says meat is the flesh of animals. I don't like people who

eat fish calling themselves vegetarians because it makes it difficult eating

out. People will say you eat fish though but vegetarians do not so it's

kinda annoying.

> IVe Always Been Under The Assumption That Fish Is Not

> Considered A Meat.

>

And I share your idea of vegetarianism.

I hope it's reasonable that we are all here to share ideas for quick vegetarian food. Some of us may be vegans, some ov and/or lacto vegetarians, and some of us may be trying to incorporate more vegetarian choices in our lives. I trust we can be tollerant enough to accept that we are all at different stages, and that we have to find our own balance in this.

As they say at EarthSave, even a little change towards a vegetarian diet makes a big difference.

Donni

-

Laura Schauble

Tuesday, August 26, 2003 5:37 AM

Re: Re: Re: For those who eat fish...excellent source of good ...

My dictionary says meat is the flesh of animals. I don't like people whoeat fish calling themselves vegetarians because it makes it difficult eatingout. People will say you eat fish though but vegetarians do not so it'skinda annoying.> IVe Always Been Under The Assumption That Fish Is Not> Considered A Meat.>contact owner: -owner Mail list: Delivered-mailing list List-Un: - no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowedcontact owner with complaints regarding posting/list or anything else. Thank you.please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list