IndiaDivine.org

yay! success!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've reached the magickal 140lb mark!

Well, I'd been on a plan (sensible eating) to lose weight & post on this one board wiht some of my friends what we eat daily, excercise & our weight loss progress. I was empowered when I finally read in print what I"d posted for today:

=====================

Old weight: 145Goal Weight: 115-125Current Weight: 140Weight Lost: 5Breakfast: not hungry so I took a great big bag of oranges I'd bought & squeezed the juice out of every single one with my handheld juicer. My wrist hurts like hell now, but I'm full, & every drop was worth it. :-)Lunch: some instant lentil soup with soy milk added to make it a creamy lentil soupSupper: Going out to eat but I'll probably order a mediterranean grilled veggie platter with baba ganoush (like hummus except made with eggplant instead of chickpeas)

====================

I've also been fairly good at being sticking to a dietary vegan for almost 2 weeks now (part of my new year's resolution to be healthier) & so far I'm doing great. I've only had a few dairy slipups (mainly when my friends served regular cheese pizza @ a gettogether last week). I thank God for the "Uncheese Cookbook" by Joann Stepaniak. :-) Cheese & dairy has been my biggest problem.

Megan

, " Megan Milligan "

<yasminduran@l...> wrote:

> I've reached the magickal 140lb mark!

>

Well done Megan! It sounds like your well on the way to success!

I've been a bit naughty today (only a little bit but i'm annoyed

with myself). It sounds daft but i literally forgot i was on a

diet - how weird! Its not an excuse, i just sat and ate something

when i was out without even thinking twice about it. I shall have

to be more vigilant over these kinds of things in future! I mean,

how dumb can you get!!!

Laura x

I really wouldn't be too hard on yourself. And it's not dumb!

It sounds daft but i literally forgot i was on a diet - how weird! Its not an excuse, i just sat and ate something when i was out without even thinking twice about it. I shall have to be more vigilant over these kinds of things in future! I mean, how dumb can you get!!!Laura x