IndiaDivine.org

Atttention all!!please read......REPLY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jenae,

The CFS and Fibromyalgia jumped out at me in your post.

Have you had your thyroid and your adrenals checked. Also your ferritin levels. It;s all directly related to your thyroid.

Shirley

-

jenae954

Sunday, September 14, 2003 3:28 AM

Re: Atttention all!!please read......REPLY

I am a fairly new member of the group.Haven't posted much since there is little to share until now.I ,of course, am a vegetarian.I need to lose 35 pounds rather quickly for health reasons. (Doctor ordered)I have tried shakes, jiucing, salads and raw foods.Also tried fasting, cooked vegetables only, omitted everything white, the grapefruit diet (several variations), cabbage soup diet and diet pills galore.I have stuck to the diets for at least two months before giving up.Right now I am living on salads, fruits, vegetables, a very small amount of nuts, drink gecaf green tea. Once a week I give myself the treat of plain brown rice. I am very discouraged since either I have lost weight only to gain it back plus or had no succes with the diets.I mentioned earlier that this is a health matter. The more weight I carry around the more dangerous it is for my well being. I have spinal stenosis, osteoporosis, arthritis, my right leg is patrially paralyzed, along with post polio syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.I am very discouraged and am out of ideas. Can someone help with a diet or medication that might help???Hopefully,Jenae

Hi Jenae,

I'm sorry,I must have worded it wrong,,,,, noone jumped on me,what you said about Fibermyalgia and CFS jumped out at me. I've just recently learned so much about thyroid disease! Look's like you've went the whole 9 yards also!!And most women I've talked to was much worse than I was and am now.I've had some depression,not bad but I did'nt like it and I can sure identify with you.It all ties in together and I'm not smart enough to know how.

Wishing you the best,

Shirley

-

jenae954

Sunday, September 14, 2003 9:10 PM

Re: Atttention all!!please read......REPLY

Shirley,I have had every kind of lab test possible.Yes, my iron level is low and get an iron shot every month. Yes, I am on Thyrolar for hypothyroidism. I give myself B-12 injections three times a week. Did I mention that I have been depressed with all this weight stuff? Yes, I am and am on Celexa for it.All of the above is being monitored very closely.I would like to know why the group jumped all over you regarding my Email.Let them jump all over me! You are just trying to help.Thank You For Caring,Jenae

• 1 month later...

I am a fairly new member of the group.

Haven't posted much since there is little to share until now.

I ,of course, am a vegetarian.

I need to lose 35 pounds rather quickly for health reasons. (Doctor ordered)

I have tried shakes, jiucing, salads and raw foods.

Also tried fasting, cooked vegetables only, omitted everything white, the grapefruit diet (several variations), cabbage soup diet and diet pills galore.

I have stuck to the diets for at least two months before giving up.

Right now I am living on salads, fruits, vegetables, a very small amount of nuts, drink gecaf green tea. Once a week I give myself the treat of plain brown rice.

I am very discouraged since either I have lost weight only to gain it back plus or had no succes with the diets.

I mentioned earlier that this is a health matter. The more weight I carry around the more dangerous it is for my well being. I have spinal stenosis, osteoporosis, arthritis, my right leg is patrially paralyzed, along with post polio syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.

I am very discouraged and am out of ideas.

Can someone help with a diet or medication that might help???

Hopefully,

Jenae

Shirley,

I have had every kind of lab test possible.

Yes, my iron level is low and get an iron shot every month. Yes, I am on Thyrolar for hypothyroidism. I give myself B-12 injections three times a week. Did I mention that I have been depressed with all this weight stuff? Yes, I am and am on Celexa for it.

All of the above is being monitored very closely.

I would like to know why the group jumped all over you regarding my Email.

Let them jump all over me! You are just trying to help.

Thank You For Caring,

Jenae