IndiaDivine.org

Movie Night on Friday, October 17

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you want to join me at the movies this Friday, let me know!

We'll see "Intolerable Cruelty" -"The Coen Brothers ('O Brother Where Art Thou?') return with this dark comedy about a high-priced divorce lawyer who battles wits with the ex-wife of one of his clients. She tries to avenge her losses by marrying him only as a way to divorce him and cash in, but romance intervenes."

I'll be catching it at the Shoreline Century, 1500 Shoreline Blvd. in Mountain View. The showtime is 8:05 - I will keep an eye on the schedule in case it changes. Tickets are the usual usurious $9.50. We'll meet at the theater fifteen minutes beforehand.

Drop an e-mail if you want to join me.

Sarah Kishler

www.geocities.com/sakishler

Hi Sarah and . I'm new to the group. I have been meaning to see the new Coen brothers movie AND get more vegetarians into my life, so even at $9.50 this is a steal of a deal. See you at the Shoreline.

Which leads me to ask, how tight-knit is the group of people who usually attends events like this? In other words, how do you generally recognize each other ... other than the fact that as a group you're probably a lot healthier than the general population?

Cheers,

TomSaKishler wrote:

If you want to join me at the movies this Friday, let me know!We'll see "Intolerable Cruelty" -"The Coen Brothers ('O Brother Where Art Thou?') return with this dark comedy about a high-priced divorce lawyer who battles wits with the ex-wife of one of his clients. She tries to avenge her losses by marrying him only as a way to divorce him and cash in, but romance intervenes."I'll be catching it at the Shoreline Century, 1500 Shoreline Blvd. in Mountain View. The showtime is 8:05 - I will keep an eye on the schedule in case it changes. Tickets are the usual usurious $9.50. We'll meet at the theater fifteen minutes beforehand.Drop an e-mail if you want to join me.Sarah Kishlerwww.geocities.com/sakishler

Just a reminder, if you're still interested, now that we know not to blame Mark

if the movie sucks. :) Showtime still seems to be 8:05. We'll meet in front of

the theater at 7:45.

Sarah Kishler

If you want to join me at the movies this Friday, let me know!

We'll see "Intolerable Cruelty" -"The Coen Brothers ('O Brother Where Art Thou?') return with this dark comedy about a high-priced divorce lawyer who battles wits with the ex-wife of one of his clients. She tries to avenge her losses by marrying him only as a way to divorce him and cash in, but romance intervenes."

I'll be catching it at the Shoreline Century, 1500 Shoreline Blvd. in Mountain View. The showtime is 8:05 - I will keep an eye on the schedule in case it changes. Tickets are the usual usurious $9.50. We'll meet at the theater fifteen minutes beforehand.

Drop an e-mail if you want to join me.

Sarah Kishler

> Just a reminder, if you're still interested, now that we know not to blame

Mark if the movie sucks. :) Showtime still seems to be 8:05. We'll meet in

front of the theater at 7:45.

Why, go for it all, you may enjoy it. I just wanted to say that this is no

" Fargo " or " O Brother " , that is, it does not measure up to that very high

standard.